I am 100% confident that I am going to be the same sad khhv femcel in 2, 7, 10, 20+ years from now...

I am 100% confident that I am going to be the same sad khhv femcel in 2, 7, 10, 20+ years from now. Currently 18 at the moment.

Attached: CAB988B3-07C1-4566-939B-61877E464859.jpg (845x555, 110K)

>Currently 18 at the moment.
Nah, you'll probably get pumped and dumped a few times for 25

prove that you're a girl then we can discuss your reasons

Ngl straight Asian guys have it the worst.

only because you choose to be

you literally can't be fat or ugly enough, dudes have no goddamn standards

I will never willingly have sex with anyone if they didnt want to pursue a relationship with me. Not that ive ever gotten those types of advances before but if I ever did I would decline.
^

I feel like a lot of people miss the part where, while guys WILL fuck any girl, they wont develop feelings for her. Lots of girls want that and hold out for something like it. It's not just about sex

You probably will be if you're 18 and are browsing this shithole. You going to uni?

Okay, but most girls here never give a shot to get to know them. They could easily start talking to some lonely guy and possibly develop something between the two. A "femcel" would probably have the best shot of finding a guy who can empathize and relate with them here. Obviously, you'd have to rummage through the shitty guys, but if being a "femcel" is such a big deal to you that you make a thread about it, then this should only be a tiny speed bump rather than an obstacle.

no.
i forgot to say im a shut-in NEET and dont know how to drive.

Can you blame them? Women here arent really treated very nicely as it is, but theres risks of being doxxed and, at this point, murdered. Some robots are nice, I'm sure you probably wouldnt doxx OP for example, but it is a big risk and makes it hard to trust people. Hell I'm a guy and I'm scared of getting doxxed half the time I post my discord

Meanwhile, there's plenty of guys out here wanting a romantic relationship with anyone willing to be our waifu, and not getting shit.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat, but dont you see their side of things too?

Even bottom tier guys are a risk.
I learnt not to make the first move from a friend of mine who experienced a terrible relationship with a really ugly guy shes been dating. The guy was so unattractive that he was rejected by every girl he asked out besides my friend. While they were dating, he wouldnt keep his hands to himself around other females. And he would visit other girls Instagram pictures and comment how beautiful they were. After my friend broke it off, he was already making moves on her best friend and kissing her on the cheek.

>shut in neet who doesn't know how to drive
>won't have sex outside a relationship

i'm 100% confident you won't have sex either, you have plans in life to do more than be a shut-in neet?

Im new to r9k since i was more Jow Forums and /b/ based, was led here by fembot.
I dint get tge idea, we talked abou 4chins and then after throwing a phrase: im lonely and i need a buddy to play games with, when i answered what games she play she ghosted basically, whats the point of interaction if you dont want it?
Yall weird

I'm gonna be straight with you, user. The likelihood of them being murdered is extremely low, probably about the same as any other dating site, not saying this is one. Speaking from experience, the vast majority of the guys that hate "roasties" as they call them, would never try to reach out to a girl. If they do manage to come in contact with anyone, they're pretty insufferable about their views, so it's not hard to weed them out. I'm right there with you with the getting doxxed stuff, but I feel like most of that stuff is easy to avoid. From what I've seen before, most of the doxxing comes either when they've just met, or after they've known each other for a while. As far as the latter goes, there's always signs that the guy is unstable for example. Again comes down to just weeding people out. I'm sure there's master manipulators like that one guy that got posted on lc from here, but trust me when I say they are far and few around here.

If you haven't had a guy approach you with the intent of starting a committed relationship with you by the time you're 30 years old, I will personally send you money to take care of you for the rest of your life.

And I mean that as a wager, not a happy offer.

I'm inclined to agree but it's still a case of a few bad apples spoiling the bunch. I've been extremely fortunate to be able to talk to fembots on Discord, and you can see pretty plainly that they're worried about stuff like that. A few of them have been doxxed before, followed in different servers, one even got stalked and harrassed irl by a guy
Sure, theres people like us that wouldnt do something that petty, but they have no way to know that. It's the price of being anonymous, we have no reputation, for better or worse

Alright, I'm gonna also be straight with you, user. There is risk in anything; If your friend went after this guy simply because he was ugly and she thought there would be no risk, her logic was extremely flawed. You don't get with someone because of stuff like that, it's bound to fail if so. From what you're saying here, there were clear warning signs, she should've gotten to know the guy better, and then simply weeded him out. Not every guy here is what society would consider "low-tier." If you're not some caricature of a person, then really almost anyone could have potential, all you need to do is get to know them, but have a solid head on your shoulders. Goes for both men and women.

Ive spoken to a ton of girls and guys off this site for the past 5 or so years. My experience is vastly different from yours, but that's because I try not to talk to people in servers. Most of the people who join Jow Forums servers, in my experience, are not very good people. While most people here are mentally ill, the ones in servers, both men and women, are more prone to have BPD, histrionic, ASPD, etc. My three bad experiences over all these years were from people I met in servers. One was a guy, and two were girls. My advice is to stay away from anyome that participates in chan culture outside of strictly Jow Forums or similar sites.

I didnt meet them in servers, sorry for the confusion, I met them here on the board. I myself dont take part in servers which is funny cuz I have BPD and apparently it's likely I should outside of one I've been in since the conception. I avoid them mostly for the reasons you said
Anyways, back to the topic at hand, I feel like people that want to talk on Discord and post contact or something would be more likely to take part in servers, wouldnt they?

If you have BPD, then you should understand my warning. Now, if it's well managed, that's a different story, but the vast majority of people here with that are not. As far as the people that just randomly post their discord or post their discord with their descriptions, etc. Those people yes, they are the ones that are in a billion r9k/soc servers. The ones you converse with in a thread before adding, they are less likely to be in servers, or even have many people added. It's sort of like a way to vet people. Half the time I've added people, they usually talk to me through email or something before giving me their discord. Even then, most of these don't last due to various circumstances, but I have managed to make a few friends through it.
In short, the ones that post their discord unprompted, or simply because of the op, are more likely to be "friend/server" collectors. You can usually tell which ones these are because they always seem to pop up in those threads.

oh boo hoo women only get partial attention whenever they want without needing to put in any effort

Add me on discord. We can be friends and possibley maybe morelazerduck#6874

Attached: 1563417416643.jpg (715x736, 112K)

If you keep browing this site then sure.

You're 18. Get outta here and do f something. If you don't know what to do then stare at the wall while thinking what to do and then do it. Get to know yourself better. You'll meet someone eventually

I mean, implying you're legit and all that

post pics and I will confirm if u really are too ugly to love.

You've been a virgin for less than a year. Relax.

are you going to make a thread about her too?

Did she ever add you?

>I am 100% confident that I am going to be the same sad khhv femcel in 2, 7, 10, 20+ years from now. Currently 18 at the moment.
damn, you must be hella ugly
and by hella ugly I mean like a demon-hog from the dark depths of hell
you should post a picture and scare the literal shit out of us

This is such a fucking meme.
Any girl would gladly agree to a one night stand with chad.