Why are incels so hypocritical?

Why are incels so hypocritical?

Attached: 1549559309479.jpg (1102x1532, 209K)

If they were smart then they wouldnt be incel.

Incels have female brains so that's why

Even if they could see past the looks they would only see that there is nothing inside

Lazy and stupid. Want to fuck hot chicks but not willing to put in any effort.

>Why are incels so hypocritical?

because they're fucking stupid

Attached: 1542258579664.jpg (1000x1000, 151K)

Someone post pig women experiments.

COME ON.

Attached: 39jufrhojanf.png (130x156, 9K)

When did r9k become such a shit board? At this point it's indistinguishable from Reddit.

hi there r/incels how is your day

because Jow Forums and reddit are the same thing idiot, go find a secret incel discord channel or something to whine about bitches not wanting to fuck you

Spoken like a true retard. How did you even manage to turn on your computer?

He'll like every other day. Even worse though because the blonde girl I really like tried to get on the elevator with me today so I had to get off and just took the stairs which wasn't easy since I hurt myself running yesterday.

Because that a volcel

Pic literally cannot be an incel

Have sex incel

Original comment

Because all incels are literally incapable of self reflection and looking at the bigger picture.

All Men are capable of having sex with someone. Even if they're ugly. Incels are just so entitled they think they deserve someone who's not ugly despite being an ugly manlet with the personality of a toothbrush

It hilarious how roastie project their own experience into incels
>If you want to have sex you shouldn't reject ugos, like I and by extension everybody does

This is so full of shit.

I have tried to date worthless landwhales a foot shorter than me, twice my weight, with no car, no REAL job (working cashier at Chipotle or 5 guys or some steakhouse at 32 is not a real job), no car, shit personality, ect. and even these women think they are too good for me.

All I ever wanted was to be a good husband/father and start a family, and dedicated my life to that ideal (became a professional earning roughly $64K a year, bought my own house, drive a 20 yr old car so I can pay off my house quicker, regularly run/weightlift, ect

Their is no winning for today's average men, let alone short uggos like me. Anyone claiming otherwise is either a retard, soliplistic as hell woman, a troll, or so completely laughably out of touch they have no place commenting on modern culture at all

Attached: 1557331093520.jpg (525x881, 84K)

>Their is no winning for today's average men

there is but only if you aren't a socially retarded sperg

yet the average average man has a wife or gf

irl he would be into the ugly girl and she'd say no

I was about to say, there's no winning except for all the men who win, have won, and will continue to win. I guess anyone capable of that isn't really "average" though, but isn't that the magic of a meritocratic society?

>people seriously think ugly guys get any attention, even by ugly girls
If you're an ugly guy then you can go through your life without every receiving any attention from the opposite sex. You can tell that this comic was made by a roastie because they cannot fathom this.

Attached: 1562336377147.jpg (398x376, 37K)

Incels see uggos as lower than dirt.

1.That's not true, there are more singles than people in couples in the U.S.
2. Even if that were true it would be after suffering through decades of loneliness

most average guys have gfs or wives tho, so having a partner is the average. Being an entitled sperg isn't the average

Attached: a97ead199f32452dfe6c62422c2d5e2e9c4b90ee74f1b7c301ccefdaabb66fb0.png (524x594, 675K)

Typical incel brainlet. It's not his preference for attractive women. It's his whining about women being too "shallow" to overlook his ugliness and give the "real" him a chance, yet flat out rejects a women who shows interest in him because she's ugly. He's shitty inside and out, just like you.

Attached: truth.jpg (924x572, 125K)

explain? explainblox

>explain? explainblox

>bitchy
>passive aggressive
>entitlement complex
>risk averse
>inflated ego

incels are literally women

>she actually thinks ugly woman show interest in ugly man
I'm saying that an intel rejecting anybody is absurd because they get no attention from the opposite gender

Attached: Okcupid+girls+standards+lightbrownbig22+high+4+me+big2lightbrown_9b9d53_5839488.jpg (503x644, 38K)

Retarded as fuck. At this point the split for under 40 single vs married is around 50/50, but of course that doesn't account for the men getting divorce raped or trapped into a marriage with a cheating whore. As time goes singlehood continues to sleep upwards, as does the social disease of single motherhood and the single mother welfare state. In other words, the current system is beyond broken. For a man like me who wasted his whole life thinking he could raise a family of he just tried hard enough, this is a brutal world. I honestly can't say I know any men in my age group with a GF, let alone married, unless they are 6'+ tall or look like a male model.

But I suppose it could be worse. I know a man who recently got divorced and even though he earns roughly 6 figures he still has to do all sorts of crazy shit including work nights/weekends at a hardware store just to keep up with the alimoy payments. But at least he has a home, another divorcee I know was living out his van for quite awhile.... He just saved enough to move into a one room apartment. His ex wife? Living off his alimony checks with her unemployed bf in a decent apartment.

Society is shattered, probably beyond repair. I just hope the ultimate collapse comes soon so I can have the satisfaction of watching these fucks suffer like I have.

Bluepilled cuck

>online dating is real life

We can't all have the personality of James Bond fused with the comedic skills of Austin Powers. Saying women prefer shit like that to looks/height is just trading one set of impossible standards for another

She looks exactly like Robert. Why would he want a girl who looks EXACTLY like him?

Pretty much. It's the 2nd most common way people find dates these days (just a percent of two below "introduced by friends") and most experts think that over half of "relationships" will start via online dating within the next 10 years.

There was a (((documentary))) released about incels recently so naturally normies flocked here like flies to shit. As if this board wasnt garbage enough.

they've been making reports of incels for years, Jow Forumstards just deserve to be mocked for how retarded they are

Attached: 1546078367646.jpg (640x618, 37K)

In my experience, trying to "date down" or go for ugly ones makes no difference, they have high standards too. In fact, some of my best experiences were when I would try for a 6-7 instead of a 4-5. I really don't understand it.

Attached: 1537905474484.jpg (1647x858, 255K)

>real life isn't real

woah....we matrix now

>big boobs and ass
You can fucking FEEL the straw grasping. Lmao that shit don't count if your disgusting gut and legs remove the definition from the first two.

Incel culture already existed (and exists) for years in middle age women
>little to no physical care
>only care about looks
>little to give yet lots to demand
>spiteful towards their attractive counterparts
>will blame society as a whole for their lack of a partner
>virtually cookie cutter personality
>do not want to be asked about their sexual life
>any form of criticism is regarded as hate

The difference is a shift in narrative, a single 35yo woman with said characteristics is considered a liberated woman and shouldn't be judged, while 20 years ago they would still be regarded as burden.

Just give it a couple of years until "incels" achieve the same