/sfg/ - suicide fuel general

Post some suicide fuel images and webms

Attached: 2019-07-23-205226_633x533_scrot.png (633x533, 451K)

yea the way she looks at him, thats definitely suicide fuel. however, it also makes me wonder what variables in particular create such results

Why would this make you want to die exactly ?

Oh yeah sure bud. She wants to go on a vacation to make YOU happy, I'm sure.

>I won't have to pay for a used sluts vacation I better kill myself

You whiteknight faggots will never get throat cancer with that attitude

retarded cope lol incel

Have gf

i dont understand. was saying to know no woman will ever took at me with such feelings is a real sad thought

Please guys post more fuel please!!

Attached: 1559150975456.webm (480x852, 1.93M)

why are women so obsessed with vacations? their whole lives are easy, what could they possibly need a break from?

Not everyone has to like traveling but it is an activity like any other

I like to travel for food and history myself but women like variety and excitement and to be spoiled mainly

>Let's go to Paris user-kun, I love watching you experience new things and visit new places

TFW there are men so retarded that this roastie bullshit actually works on them.

>wanting to commit suicide because others are happy
I've never been this low, thank god. The most this does is just give me hope that actual love exists.

She' just wants to take foreign Chad's dick, lmao

Is she using him to get free trips, is that her angle?

They want the spectacle, the idea of a vacation, not necessarily a vacation.

i also get mad when i see someone sincerely happy because i too am an angry virgin

>why are women so obsessed with vacations?
So they can post pictures and brag to other women about how exciting their lives are

I don't get it, how is this suicide fuel when robots and modern society alike scoff at the idea of having a family? Is it just one big cope laced with modern propaganda?

Attached: 1560731282179.jpg (648x526, 43K)

a desperate desire for self validation due to not having a personality of her own and living vicariously through the man.

This image makes me feel nothing. of course i have a gf and im here to tell you Love is a sham and its a waste of time. People dont even know the definition of the word love.

Dont fall for the gf meme. Its all a game and you're better off not playing.

Attached: whoops.jpg (1024x1024, 723K)

So get a girlfriend. Everyone can do it.

Having a family is the most incredible and fulfilling feeling. The only reason modern society scoffs at it is because we're programmed to stay in so much debt we need to keep working to feed our consumerist addiction so taking the time and effort to fulfill life's purpose is twisted into a bad thing.

Based drug-fag literally destroying his ability to properly bond with other people by chemically castrating his serotonin levels!

Sure hope the LSD was worth it, loveless faggot!

given you have a gf, i assume you have a decent circle of friends and family. positive touch from those people is very important for humans as it provides seritonin, oxytocin etc and regulates stress. essentially, i think you undervalue it while i overvalue it since i have none
i disagree

/ss/
boiiing

lorigioni origoni

Attached: GUEST_792a3bbb-d676-4b80-840a-23bed98a0fc1.jpg (488x488, 21K)

Do drugs really work like this?

>oh user-sama, can we please go on another vacation?
>oh, it's not for me, silly. I just love you so much I want to watch you do new things, tee hee
This is suicide fuel, but not in the way you're thinking, and only if you're one of those dudes who is absolutely hung up on muh soul mate pure innocent love.
Other people take vacations, and vacations are something new and different, and a lot of women are obsessed with new, different things that everyone else does. My sister won't shut up about getting whatever the newest iPhone is even though her Samsung s7 works just fine. That's just one example of her wanting to buy or experience whatever hip trend everyone else does. She's really smart, too, so I don't think this is tied to intelligence.
This. Getting mad at other people won't make your life any better. In fact, getting pissy at everything will probably make your life worse.

This is suifuel for me because it's exactly where I'm headed

Attached: gra.png (1343x465, 70K)

I think many of us are unfortunately headed this way, fellow user.

family yes. friends no. I dont want friends anymore. I dont even want a gf or wife. I know touch is important, but I spend most of my time alone and im quite content not being near anyone.

kinda makes me wanna od before that shit gets real

Fuck this I'm gonna blow my brain off before I turn 30

Fueling up

Attached: 1536117390826.jpg (1070x1060, 67K)

i get you feel that way, but i dont think you are suffering the effects of its chronic deficiency yet. one being heightened stress and lowered tolerance of it, which is a very terrible feedback loop for people who are always alone

Hallucinogenics do, yeah. They completely rewire your brain and make you into something much less than human.

This is clearly a LARP by a 20-something robot though.

you right user its so easy just be yourself

Attached: ae20047a3fe4b602a94abdd51bd23ffac007da3681d95df90b1c0202f2215d3a.jpg (625x621, 80K)

she likes the money he has that lets her be a parasite and attend his traveling, like the typical roastie whore she is.

>Its all a game and you're better off not playing.
why are you playing then?

Nice larp. If this was true the person would of offed himself long long ago.

quit being envious of others and fix your life.

my relationship is codependent. Its not necessarily healthy, in fact its pretty toxic but We are best friends so its kind of worth it. I know im backpedaling on what i said before, but i often wish that she'd stop caring about me. I also want my family to stop loving me. I desire complete isolation and loneliness.

Only with heavy use. Psychedelics (lsd, shrroms, dmt)actually reset your brain chemistry and get you to square nothing aka help to get rid of chemical addictions effectively.
Mdma and other stimulants fucks your receptors tho

Extreme larp but I can see it being true for some people, like myself.
Too pussy even to end it