How many more innocent women and girls have to die in the hands of entitled men?

How many more innocent women and girls have to die in the hands of entitled men?

Attached: 44312A10-512E-4077-8A75-7AA8D605D23C.jpg (1096x1385, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2019/07/brandon-theesfeld/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

always more blood for the blood god

Before what, OP?

Man I feel sorry for dude at the top left, was he fat? Kind of hard to tell from the prison jump suit

You have to be pretty deranged to hold on to that hair when even the blind could see it looks worse than any other alternative

Story on the bottom dude?

is that bottom right pic at machu picchu? she wore...that... at machu picchu? doesn't it take like 2 hours to walk up the mountain to get there

heavy.com/news/2019/07/brandon-theesfeld/
His twitter is still up too and he was actively retweeting and tweeting shit after he shot the girl 8 times.
He liked this post the day before of the murder.

Attached: FCCD86CA-1DC7-4A94-AD9C-32509250A738.png (750x1334, 672K)

Top lefts barber should be locked up as well Christ Almighty.

they have both very close together eyes, i wonder if you can spot mentall ilness that way

Both females were used so all these dudes were doing is taking out the trash

It's always ugly people too. You never see a remotely good looking guy doing this type of thing
It's so pathetic that the main reason for society being sad and depressed, and trying to make themselves seem deep because of that, is because they were born with an ugly face

thus, phrenology was born

Now that women rule the United States and all of Europe, ugly men have nothing to live for since not only are they barred from having sex with most or all women, but now ugly men are not even allowed to receive recognition for achievements in the arts and sciences because they would be dismissed for being men. PC culture and the left was a big mistake.

As many as it takes before these hoes get some common sense in them

What
All most successful career serial murderers are handsome

sounds like a good way, keep away from corny looking humans and you are safe. eugenic is supperb

Can somebody run down what the story is so I don't have to go to this site and make a different set of Jews some money

Can someone tell me who the ones on the bottom are? I know about Bianca and Brandon but the ones below I don't

Not gonna lie most people I've met that look similar are fucked in the head
Obviously anecdotal evidence don't mean shit I just find it intriguing

you mean ted bundy you stupid fuck?

If she breathes shes a thot, if she no longer breathes, she is an afterthot

Attached: C3B714FA-2072-411A-89DA-EFE1333363C7.jpg (640x360, 37K)

>both were named Brandon
>my names Brandon too and I hate women
lets mane the trio complete boys
just kidding I would never hurt anyone

One of Kostials close friends wrote on Twitter: He harassed her for years, took advantage of her for years, I spent countless nights holding Ally close drying her tears about this monster for years. You deserve hell you disgusting excuse for a human. You will never diminish her sunshine.
Apparently she was a sorority girl and the guy was part of a frat.
Look up ally kostial and Brandon theesfeld

not really, but then I was talking about these particular cases of men who kill one or more women due to being rejected
serial killers are a different case, they start "detouring" even as a child, being allured by dissecting things or causing hurt of living things, and they don't orbit the women they kill

a 5/10 at best, also read above, you're a retard

Based Brandon Theesfeld. Thee felled a Roast a post wall 20 yearold roast with the most miles of cock

>ugly man kills hot girl
>pretty boy kills average girl
???

That same Brandon guy youre praising apparently killed her because he found out she was pregnant and while he was fucking her he was also dating someone else. So he was a fuckboy roast himself.

Based Chad removes a whores value AND heartbeat. WHAT A MAN! (No homo)

>pretty boy
are you for real? people really need to leave their room once in a while to see how out of touch with reality neetdom leave us

Attached: 1531693872134.png (378x378, 171K)

user are you implying bottom guy doesn't look like he is a few genetic lines of code away from down syndrome...?

No, he got butthurt because she had other orbiters and liked other men than himself. The kiss at the concert was just the final straw for him.

He was a loser, she did tons of terrible shit herself, but he was a straight loser.

im talking about the bottom picture you dumbfuck

I have a job and you're a cartoon posting faggot. I'm sure he's better looking than you

These men performed a public service and ought to be commended and celebrated rather than imprisoned. This form of good work should be fully realized as a line of employment in the sanitation department. Much like dump truck drivers and the men who put the trash on the truck.

Attached: 1563561443019.jpg (179x249, 9K)

if I looked like that I would definetly be visiting this board three times a week or more
I'm sure you don't do this right? you're probably just passing by like I am

Both were named Brandon too
Let's make that a meme that all brandon's are killers
My names Brandon too :)

undersupremed.

Oh so the finally found that chick? Would've bet the killer would be Black. The story just had that vibe. Oh well.

Black men are very attractive to white women. I see it all of the time.

>tfw my name is brandon
>tfw two incel murders in the same month and both of the killers have the same name as me

guys, I'm changing my name, I don't want my name to be associated with incels.

>bianca
>innocent

Just because you think shes attractive doesn't mean shes an angel who can do no wrong.

Attached: 1543331893188.png (1130x878, 154K)

>If she breathes shes a thot, if she no longer breathes, she is an afterthot
based.

Attached: 1563142476947.jpg (187x269, 7K)

>I'm sure you don't do this right? you're probably just passing by like I am
not that user, hope for your sake you're being honest. that'd be a pretty sad and hilarious lie to tell otherwise

Lots of Brandons on this board wtf is wrong with us?

idk maybe 2 or 3

That isn't what innocent means, edgelord. She hurt beta males feelings. That is not a reason to be murdered.

Don't know I'm a chadcel though, so I should be good.

>How many more innocent women and girls have to die in the hands of entitled men?

Lots more.

LOTS.

I'm sure one must be accostumed to lies and deceit spending their days in here but thanks to God this poor habit of mine is long and gone and it has been for years now

Idk something mentally
I'm not eve bad looking I just have a shit personality

Attached: 1563824149629.jpg (340x230, 23K)

Looks like buff Asmongold

It needs no reason or justification.

Play with fire and you'll get burned. Especially when you have a burn fetish

Attached: F45290E8-ED01-4249-A0D8-0E37CD518CBC.jpg (1813x1274, 657K)

I'm so ugly and my dick is so small
I'm angry at the world for being such a subhuman

Attached: DQJyetf.png (1196x345, 29K)

>How many more innocent women and girls have to die in the hands of entitled men?

all of them

This guy killed his daughter and their baby.

Attached: cca1b8ca-4101-11e8-ab09-36e8e67fb996_1280x720_080441.jpg (1200x800, 452K)

Sauces for both?

la creatura mejicana

good looking guys dont get rejected

They look completely different from the mugshots.

Attached: images-1.jpg (267x189, 11K)

If only there was justice un this world...

Uh isnt that the one where the fuck was fucking his hapa daughter? and they got arrested over some incest baby thing?

That's because you just posted two different people you brainlet. They're Steven and Katie Pladl.

It must be a conspiracy.

How about the woman who cut off her husbands penis for cheating on her. Was she entitled?
Maria Bobett I believe...

Also the guy who raised his daughter because why not.

Every single one of them. When no living human has XX chromosomes, then we can sleep easy

>innocent women
[null set]

I can't stop laughing hahaha. That's so funny. If men on this board think the bottom left is pretty. Like above fucking 5 what does that say for the other self proclaimed attractive robots. You are all ugly as fuck and delusional about it. No wonder you are so dumb.

She's not even hapa. There's no asian in her whatsoever. She just looks like that because of her mother.

So yeah, he puts the girl up for adoption, she comes back into his life later to escape her mother, they decide they're soul mates and have a relationship, he gets her pregnant, they both get arrested because that's very illegal, dude is publicly shamed and humiliated, he decides to make things right by way of erasure... goes to her step fathers house where she is with the baby, shoots her, shoots the baby, shoots the father-in-law, then takes a little drive and shoots himself.

Ahhh, the reunion arc.

What a shame, She cute.

How many times did those two guys post on Jow Forums? It's only those types that do this.