Logically defend living in a cold climate

logically defend living in a cold climate

>worst feeling in the world
>on days its 85 i can still go for walks and go outside even if i sweat my balls off
>in the winter not i or anyone else walks around or takes long walks
>sunsets
>instantly cooled down perfectly tempature
>can just sit outside or go for a walk
>when its 90 degrees i can just sit on my friends porch and drink beer
>on cold days i cant even look outside or go outside or do anything
>its fucking MISERABLE just to walk to my mailbox or to a car
>have to warm up car for 10 minutes
>every day is walk out to the car, shovel fucking snow, throw on your hat gloves mittens coat sweaters extra coat boots pants extra pants extra socks
>still cold
>first thing in the morning is shovel fucking snow while a fucking -30 degree wind hits your face and fucking snow blows everywhere
>have to drive on icey roads risk dying
>no fresh air
>even if you go outside you smell nothing but chimney smoke no trees and everyone has their stupid fucking stoves maxed out
>track water every time you come inside boots always wet as fuck get snow in your socks
>literally 7 months without fresh air
>cant even open the door for 5 seconds have to instantly close it shut and you cant even have one draft of wind inside
>in the summer literally all you have to do is push the button on an ac
>get hot dump some water on your face get sweaty take a 5 minute shower
>only have to wear shorts and a shirt or hoodie and jeans
>no vitamin d defiency
>fresh air
>can grow your own fruits and vegetables
>in retard winter you dont get a single fucking bit of fresh air touch your body for 7 months.
>get 3 months of being able to go outside get fresh air and vitamin d
>pale ugly sickly looking gross
>in hot climates you can just go outside and get coconut water or fruit
>everyones just miserable wearing 30 pounds of clothes fucking rushing to go back inside

I can bike to the store now in winter I can't even step outside

Attached: [email protected] (480x360, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nyuRRWC5GY8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are such a nigger.

90% of the population wants to live in the warmth and I am a nigger for being part of them

>no one takes walks
Speak for yourself nigger, I love the fresh cold air during the sunrise hours and hearing the crisp snow underneath my feet, it's relaxing

I have anemia god damn

> "cold temperature" is -30 max is 32
Do you live in fucking Winnipeg or some shit?
Nobody in the world would willingly live in -30. it's a cope.
On the other hand a bunch of people literally died in Japan last summer from 40+ high humidity weather, our summers are nice because they're colder than the ones in warm places, you absolute mondo fag.

I dont want to live here but god traps me here and all the people are retards. always saying stupid shit like my family is here. its called a plane you dumb fuckers.

>no one
Yet another shitposter generalizing, I'd take -30 over +30 any day.
Once it drops below -5 your body adapts to the cold where as I become a sweat dispenser in anything above +10 and the heat makes you tired, hate summers!

Ok, where the fuck are YOU from. Iqaluit?

if it gets hot I sweat. and I cool off. and I feel okay. people who like cold are fat asses

>mfw skeleton and love the cold
stop being a bitch and put on a jacket, nigger. winter is max comfy.

I am just going to sit here and bitch until god fucks off and I can be warm I will never like the cold. I would rather live in a shit hole

the cold is for lonely computer nerds

Scandinavia, where my ancestors are from and so am I, born and raised, where we are used to colder climates and used to not seeing the sun for weeks during the winter and taking refreshing baths
>youtu.be/nyuRRWC5GY8
>generalizing the user
192cm, 78kg or 6'2, 170lbs
I can dress warmer if I feel it's cold outside, I can't undress more then being naked when it's too warm outside, sweating does not cool off, it just amplifies the suns rays to warm you further

Huh. So maybe further north than Iqaluit (same latitude as trondheim/rekyjavik?) What temperature do you heat your home to? Do you use an air conditioner?
Also the girl in that vid is smiling with her mouth but not with her eyes the whole way through except for a few seconds while she toasts with the drink. uncomfy.

I like upper midwest weather.
brutal winters, mild summers, and cold falls.

id rather sweat my balls off in shorts then wear 30 layers of clothes and still be fucking freezing

Lulea (no ASII allowed for the A with the circle on top) in Sweden, usually try to keep it around 10'ish during summer and 15 during winter, although my poor AC is on its last legs this year from last years heatwave and working too hard I guess.
As for the girl, you're not too bold when taking an ice bath, really easy to cramp up if you don't focus but damn are they refreshing

YOU TAKE A FUCKING ICEBATH WTF

They're refreshing user, I didn't this winter though, the ice never really got thick enough and people were kinda busy anyway, we usually ice fish as well while out on the ice
Nothing beats cold beers to warm you up inside, ice fishing and eventually the mandatory, yearly ice bath
Hoping for a longer and colder winter this year

>Lower cost of living
>Less people (LA is a shithole because of the absolute number of people there).
>Good for your health
>Cold weather reduces crime during the winter
>So many less homeless because they don't want to freeze to death
>Many cities (I live in Minneapolis) still have lots of opportunity
>Cultural/family ties

Take advantage of Bergmann's rule your kids will be chads.

Hello Mr. Luleabo, I'm just below you in Pitea :)
I don't know what to say I just wanted to say hi, doesn't seem like we will be getting any -40 winter this year with how insanely warm this summer is.

Most people in the world are not white though idiot. This is a 80 plus percent white male board.

FUCK

OFF

NIGGER

shut the fuck up no one thinks rural ohio has better weather than fucking la. fuck off.