Just know that everything you've done in life has led up to where you are now. There are no wrong moves in life...

Just know that everything you've done in life has led up to where you are now. There are no wrong moves in life. It might seem like some cosmic force is working against you but I promise you every decision has been your own. You can take solace in the fact that you are exactly where you're supposed to be right now. Our minds might disagree but the life force that has guided us through time has done everything it could to put you where you are. Rejoice. You were always meant to be here. As you are now. Do not take your journey for granted and be thankful for the experience. It is yours and yours alone.

Attached: A5860659-8B18-47ED-BA38-1D84E3ABCB7B.jpg (744x740, 47K)

Yeah, fuck off, idiot.

tl;dr free will is a meme

Ask yourself why you ended up in this thread. Reading these words.
They were meant for you. Don't deny it.

Attached: AABB8C5C-527A-4949-B02C-4E0C9313E14C.jpg (500x306, 25K)

based and psychedelicpilled

no such thing as free will
only randomness and heritability

No, you missed the point.
You have complete free will. Therefore you should know that where you are now is exactly where you want to be. So don't beat yourself up about it.

Attached: 80C019DB-E5D4-44CE-8DCB-6D0D66310AB7.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

>Bla bla blah im an underage pseud
Shut the fuck up youre not an intellectual or a philosopher youre a fucking faggot whos going to flip burgers all his life.

Do yourself a favor and and drink bleach retard

Sometimes its easier to believe that but you are the only one in control of your will. These thoughts, these actions, they are your own.

Attached: 175B541D-22C6-408D-9AC1-A42B41F2FA3A.jpg (498x278, 108K)

>search anime guys reading books
>wow this guy looks kind of hot, ill use this one!

This is you

If it is my will to flip burgers why would that be a problem? No one but myself can force me to end up there, so ultimately it would be my own decision. Therefore if it is something I chose and It would be something I wanted in the first place.

Attached: B3FCC398-B1FC-467D-A476-463D3743F8EF.jpg (640x360, 22K)

Of course I fucking dont have it you dumb pseud. But dont worry, I understand why youre saying that but im veeeery good at pretending I have it. No need to worry fren, thanks for your concern regardless.

it wasn't my choice to come to new zealand and coming here ruined my life

Attached: zSvswM3.jpg (2432x1621, 496K)

The pictures add a human element to my posts so they aren't just faceless words on a screen and become something you can familiarize yourself with better. Therefore adding a connection between you the reader and myself.

Attached: FB3BD7F4-8ED9-4B88-91F3-BE752DDCD139.png (921x936, 751K)

I doubt anyone forced you to go there. Out of the many choices you had you decided to go there willingly.
If you have arrived in a state that you don't want, simply will yourself out of it the same way you willed yourself into it.

Attached: DF33B8DB-854B-469C-AACA-E9B820DDF904.gif (500x281, 334K)

>i suffer in new zealand
what the fuck

>choices
i had no choice
i was 16 at the time, my single mother in her 50s wanted to move here in 2007
i had no other relative to stay with, my dad could barely support himself, still cant, my aunts and uncles are strangers to me because my mom has sibling issues like "uh i'm not talking to you!" bullshit and the uncles on my fathers side have lots of mental issues and i was kinda afraid of them when i was younger now i regret not getting to know them
lets just say family wasnt a priority
so tell me what did i have but to follow my crazy mother here
i actually had plans when i was back home so yeah coming here ruined it

I kind of want to walk in to a soup kitchen and yell this to every one and see what happens.

Attached: 1552442905147.png (1117x869, 519K)

Ask yourself why you're such a gigantic faggot.

>You have complete free will.
Bull. Fucking. Shit.

If I had total control over my life, I would have chosen to be born as an incubus, with a hot succubus mom who I got to fuck all the time growing up, before branching out and fucking a bunch of other succubi and women.

>If you have arrived in a state that you don't want, simply will yourself out of it the same way you willed yourself into it.
Okay, asshole, how am I supposed to will myself into being younger and not crippled?

Its cringe how seriously you're taking this. Grow up faggot

I'm guessing they probably would have heard a similar rant before, so they probably wouldn't even pay any attention to you.

thats disappointing I want to die

Attached: 1551047430843.jpg (640x640, 63K)

I don't need to tell you what you could have done. It wont serve to change anything now. Whats done is done. It is the life you went along with. Don't be so quick to blame others when you allowed them to lead you, but still you were the one who followed.

Do it. You don't need my permission.

Convincing yourself that you had no control is just a cop out. Its easier than admitting the truth. Don't be ashamed of yourself. Your old self may have not wanted that. People change.

You give these manifestations power of yourself. You even call yourself crippled? Because they told you that you were crippled? Is a fish crippled because it cant climb a tree in the same way a monkey can?

Attached: FEF54B0A-F98B-4CA1-B7FC-44C284D0573E.jpg (800x1022, 352K)

what a fucking great image thx m8

>I don't need to tell you what you could have done
you said it was my choice, i proved you wrong and now you spout this bullshit
fucking psuedo intellectuals

>Is a fish crippled because it cant climb a tree in the same way a monkey can?

Fish can't climb trees any more than robots can get a gf

what are u smokin my dude

Attached: 1545539166867.gif (314x386, 1.08M)

Temper, temper.
I never said we would always be happy with our choices.

Exactly. Not everyone is made to do the same thing or live the same life. Your life is unique to you. You're only crippled because you compare yourself to other lives. If we do that we will always come up short or feeling less than when in truth we have exactly what we need to benefit ourselves and our life.

Attached: 626588C5-174F-4270-81A9-A71FED0DCD7C.png (900x1518, 294K)

>Not everyone is made to do the same thing or live the same life.

And not every life is meant to be successful, salvagable, or even worth living. Comparing it or not, for many the world is a miserable place they'd have been better off not being born in to.

A life that is successful or salvageable is completely relevant to the person. We cant speak for how anyone feels but ourself. You could argue that its a good thing to abort a child or never have a child in the first place, I mean who would want to bring a kid into this world? Its the fact we get to experience life at all, miserable or not.
You aren't in control of the world around you or the world you're born into but you are in control of how you navigate it. Theres no guarantee it will be a good life but at the very end of it all you can still say you lived. And that was choice. To live. Even if you give up, even if you get tired of it all. Thats still your choice to make. No one or nothing can take that freedom away from you.

Attached: 85539294-56B4-4B38-BF78-65E528B8FE5D.jpg (625x738, 51K)

Nice to see someone actually being sensible on here for once. Wholesome too, at that.