I didnt ask to be trans

i didnt ask to be trans

Attached: homura_akemi_vector_by_hombre0_d4ccjbw_by_madoka_magicahomura1-d70j2ng.png (900x928, 242K)

It's a fetish gone wrong

we didn't ask if you're trans

People don't typically do.

Attached: 1548018579762.png (450x450, 235K)

Why makes these posts? Contribute ot make your own threws leave this one i made

Attached: source.gif (500x281, 992K)

Hostile much? I'm not criticizing you, it's not something that I want either.

Attached: 1548276462868.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

I didnt chosr to be trans

Attached: 1562113149120.jpg (400x400, 19K)

People dont typically choose to be scum, its okay.
You did, however, choose to post this thread. So please just fuck off to /lgbt/ already.

Only qts can be trans.

Attached: 1563892367953.jpg (2334x1568, 293K)

Dumb trantard, transitioning is for kids!

no but you chose to be

they're not even the same person.

You didn't but you chose to become one, nothing was stopping you from living as a guy even though you'd rather be a girl, nobody shove hrt down your throat either. You made the decision.

it is though, they post on /lgbt/ where OP belongs

Why do you even ppst in my threas to make up what i didny say? Read my post befoee responding or makd uor own
Mods are watching i will repprt

Attached: 1561752776028.jpg (1567x1536, 219K)

Jesus is watching, you'll be reported to hell

>Tfw no stoic Homu transgf

Attached: Support gaming gf.jpg (1806x1911, 269K)

Shut the fuck up nigger, your thread is public and I we are FREE.
I can say whatever I want.

Transretards need to get off this board

Attached: yaniv.jpg (1000x1000, 87K)

Why do you even think you are trans when you are mentaly ill?
Also, take drugs for schizos, they will help you.

Are you retarded, user?. Please hang yourself.

Bro, being trans ain't real. You don't even know what femininity is, not even women know, they just feel it. Sam goes for you You're traumatised and you've been duped in believing that the cause of your pain and anguish is gender dysphoria. That shit ain't real either. Look deeper.

fixed your pic related

Attached: fag.png (900x928, 253K)

I didn't ask to be born into this world altogether
Your point?

The point is that OP is just an attwhore begging for attention.

It's a illness so ofc you didn't ask for it There's only one medicine to treat it

grab a gun
load a bullet in the chamber
say goodbye to any friends or family if you have any which I doubt you do cause they are disappointed in you
cock the gun
put it to your head
pull the trigger

You have cured yourself of being a abomination to our society

the bone structure of their faces is different lol

Trans ppl are niggers

Can I fuck your buccy, OP?

>i didnt ask to be trans

No you didn't. Your apathy and lack of constitution let deviant and sick thoughts slowly creep into the recesses of your mind until you were a mentally ill faggot. Any anxiety or shame or suffering you feel is the proper functioning parts of your brain screaming at you that you have fucked up.

Attached: 1558923507530.jpg (737x691, 37K)

It's a choice. I always felt that my life would have been much better and easier if i were a girl. But i didn't act on it because I'm not a fucking retard. Traps can never be passable.

How's about you give me a demonstration first, user-kun? Live stream it for me~

Attached: Kanaria 98cc323.jpg (478x357, 22K)

I'm not the one that is trans, faggot. You should know how to commit suicide.

No go away OP and delete this post.

I'm not the OP, user-kun~

I'd think a robot would be well versed in different suicide techniques... I mean, I know Jow Forums isn't one person, but god damn, there's so many depressed peeps here, that seemingly just want to end it all.

Attached: Kanaria3.jpg (768x432, 39K)

People who want attention? Lol. If they actually wanted to die they wouldn't be on Jow Forums complaining about their "shit lives" they would be killing themselves if it was as bad as some say it is. Most of them are attention whores like everyone in the LGBT Community.

It's funny how people just throw it away as the result of "muh duhgenruhcy" instead of actually studying whether something like gender dysphoria biologically exists (which it does).

It doesnt fit in their "muh based christian" religion so they would rather bash you than to look for an explanation outside of their simpleton mind.

They just want virtual handjobs from their anonymous co-memers so that they can feel validation.

woah.... your so deep and enlightened....

I know this comment is sarcastic but damn, you've totally refuted everything I just said. I'm gonna pray to jebus now.

If you wanted me to be serious you could just ask nicely instead of strawmaning shit
But I can grant you your wish regardless
I acknowledge that gender dysphoria is a real medical condition of the brain that is not synonymous with schizophrenia or any other similar illness
I acknowledge that as of today, there are no other options of allevating the symptoms other than transitioning
However, I don't think this is where we should just stop and not think about the consequences for trans people and society at large. The condition they have is a condition of mind and transitioning is simply plastering up symptoms hoping that they don't' pop up anymore, rather than actually adressing the source of the problem. There should be research conducted to find a proper cure.
Also, I acknowledge than not everyone who transitions actually has dysphoria as a standalone condition, there is a multitude of people transitioning because of other reasons, which is something that medical industry quickly sweeps under the rug because those people bring cash to the table, surgeries are expensive after all.
As long as you write off all scepticism and criticism of trans euphoria as "jeebus!" or "terfs!", nothing good is going to come out of it, the suicide rates will stay the same, the medical industry will continue to profit off autists and tumblr snowflakes, as well as detransitioners, and people will stay in the state of confusion about sex, gender and their definitions and places in society

No, but you chose to give in to your degenerate tendencies instead of fighting them.
Giving up and ruining your life because you'd rather give in than fight your own flaws is weakness and deserves condemnation instead of praise. Trans isn't much different to greed and sloth in that regard, just a specific, more recent case.

And I asked for men to stay out of my changerooms. So I guess neither of us got what we wanted.

Attached: 82579BB9-A01D-448B-B521-48C67A071BAC.jpg (676x704, 131K)

you are fucking troll. dont listen to him retard you retard even failing at reproducing yourself and calling it "i didnt choose to be trans:(((((("

Your post style is cute, post discord.

you literally wouldn't have it any other way because females don't have cocks

More accurate image

Attached: 451.jpg (845x466, 76K)

Femininity is chaos and masculinity is order. Order is imposed on chaos and molds it into a desired shape. The feminine creature has very little agency, like a dandelion being carried by the wind.

Praying for you
Accept my blessing

You sir did something amazing without anyone even asking

pre puberty hrt will change bone structure