Drinking

hows it going bros? this is my fav sandwich from a local cafe. chicken, pesto, goat cheese, tomatoes on ciabatta

Attached: IMG-2524.jpg (1170x1350, 446K)

bump again, hows things going bros?

Attached: 243123423.png (225x225, 7K)

First pint at the pub, just got off work.

cheers bruv, what are you drinking? i miss my brit friends they were always a fun lot

That is a good looking sandwich. It's too little though
How much does it cost?

it was like 7 bucks. it is rather small but im not a huge eater and i just enjoy the collab of flavors so much i dont mind. ive tried making it at home and its surprisingly easy except the chicken. i used chicken lunchmeat which was shit but i then tried using rotisserie chicken meat and it was fucking delicious

Dude, holy shit, tomorrow I can move into a place of my own. I'm legit excited. Part of the reason I started drinking regularly is because I hated one of my roommates. Maybe I'll drink less afterwards.

Also, that sounds delicious what you're eating. Had some vodka with shitty frozen rice + other veggies and meat from a bag. Can't recommend desu

Post your bitchtits plebbitard

Just finished a pint of Newcastle. Now going for a Guinness.

congrats bro! thats fucking awesome and i hope your new place makes your happy enough to find you pleasure in life beyond drinking! ah ive had that combo before...i like frozen bags of pasta a lot but rice always just feels off. im planning on moving soon too but into a new house with other people so who knows how thatll go

no moobs anymore since i lost weight ages ago
cheers bro, you gonna have any good with your beer?

Attached: 423341.jpg (582x540, 46K)

>good
Assuming you meant "food", not this time. I will go home and cook some chicken in cream sauce with rice.

sounds tasty, mind sharing a recipe? i love cooking chicken thighs at home but tend to bake them instead of trying anything else

One thing I know is that I'll certainly cook more for real once I'm alone. The rice is pretty gross yeah, but the other stuff wasn't much better lol
Do you already know the people you're moving in with? I imagine it might be nicer then if so, because the flat I live in is just rooms that are assigned to random people, until they move out.

nah im planning on moving a few states away for a new job so its going to be a year of living with a random while i save money. i live in a house right now with 3 other roommies who im close with and im going to miss having family dinners. glad youre upgrading to a solo place though bro thats awesome!

Damn that sandwich looks nice.

its very tasty. any MDfags out there check out little market cafe in ellicott city if you nearby and get the market street. tasty as fuck. coffee is good too though all i get is the ice americano

Hope your new roommates is cool as well, or at least tolerable, man
Yeah, it's pretty neat, this is pretty much my last night in this shitty-ass flat, can't wait until tomorrow

you avatar fags are the worst

good to hear bro, you have any special plans for your new place? i remember being a kid and being mad when parents would take us to bed bath and beyond but now i love it
oh shit sorry i only really use these pics on my drinking threads but i guess i might have used them elsewhere while drunk

Not sure, unfortunately. Probably just make it nice and try to make it as comfy as I can. Dunno what else special I could do with it though, honestly

yeah no need to start out with specific plans as long as you are happy with the new setting. ive only ever lived alone once in my life and it was pretty great. as much as i love my roomies now its something special to have a whole place, no matter how small it is, to yourself

Drank a 5th of whiskey so pretty drunk going to make my boislut bring taco bell over and fuck his ass

had taco bell yesterday it was very tasty. whats your go to order there?

Attached: 1524229987224.png (1024x1024, 13K)

Well I just chop up chicken breasts into cubes, marinate them in a lemon/onions mix, heat up cream in a frypan until bubbles, then add things like chicken bouillon and spices like tarragon, then just let the chicken simmer there on low heat. Rice is rice.

sounds tasty, you wouldnt have any pics would you? do you serve it on top of rice ?

I just pour the cream sauce/chicken from the frypan on the top of rice. Don't have pics. But it's quite simplistic really. Low effort food. The only thing even slightly resembling work is cutting up the chicken breasts, everything else is literally just throwing things in.

nice. i love low effort meals ill have to buy ingredients for some cream sauce i can tell it woud go great with a beer

Cream by itself tastes lame so always add saltier things to it. Bouillon is good as is onions. A bit of pepper too. Other things depend on what it is you're simmering in it.

The chalupa supreme meal with fire sauce and bajan blast

I just thought about it and it's gonna be pretty great though. My current flat is in the ghetto outside of town, but my new place is pretty close to the center. It'll be much easier and comfortable to just go out and do shit, either alone or with others :D

Lel, I forgot that word would get filtered. But yea, it's not onions but that other thing.

Cooking it right now. Will take pics just for you fellow alcoholic user

Having a yuengling right now and and corned beef sandwich with 2 kosher dills, feeling good good right now ;)

Well this thread died rather quickly. What a shame.

Too much bread faggot

Well shit. On my last beer and all the stores are closed already.

At this point I can't stand drinking anything else than 60% vodka, it seems like such a waste of time drinking anything weaker

Attached: 1514666868786.jpg (640x360, 41K)

hope the drinks are going down good. what do you like to listen to when you drink?

Attached: 1534345875541.jpg (1422x1646, 692K)

sorry i passed out really quickly. glad to see its still alive somehow
thanks user. i just rewatch old movies or tv shows. today was the west wing

I'm a different guy but I like Black Sabbath. The guitar work is nice.

yo what the fuck is that green shit all over her inner thighs

its pesto. very nice in a sandwich