Lncels don't even try talking to women

lncels don't even try talking to women

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x225, 9K)

Smart the incels are

I've literally messaged women and they don't even reply. Not even a one word courtesy reply, just straight up ignored.
So really, give me ONE reason I should "try" talking to women. Not worth the time or effort.

>talk to women
>things go well
>get nervous of moving to the next step and ghost her

fuck you. only super ultra turbo chads can talk to women. I drop enough spaghetti to feed the whole entire planet. never again.

>I've literally messaged women

That's not talking, zoomer. That's something you do because you're afraid to actually talk to women, but you want to be able to say you did SOMETHING.

What did you message them, on what platform, what context? Did you send them "open bobs and show vegana" on their instagram?

Robots should ignore women and use Grindr it's something at least

why dont you walk up to them outside?

Sounds like your way of texting doesn't work maybe learn from your mistakes and try something different?

I talk to women but only ever platonically.

>hey milady *my cock bulges with excitement* i couldn't help but notice your bosoms and think you're quite the attractive one! Uh... um... would you like to go on a date with me *thinks: please say yes!*
>gets blocked
>UGH WHY DO I EVEN TRY

lmao

>why dont you walk up to them outside?

>because I will be jailed for rape if I do just like my fat retarded friends on Jow Forums say happens all the time!

Incels expect women to approach them despite not approaching women and defend themselves by saying 'MEN APPROACH WOMEN ALL THE TIME. WHY SHOULDNT THEY APPROSCH US!!!'

Yes, MEN approach women. Incels are not men.

1. Throughout most all of human history relationships were formed outside of the internet. Now most start online but you seemingly lack the skills you would have developed talking to girls growing up
2. Screen cap some of these DMs, I am curious to your approach. Online makes it easier because you do not actually have to be all that smooth and can take forever to think about you want to say

I've talked to them before in person but they literally ignore me on Facebook, like not sure what to do? I can't talk to them face to face every day.
I fucking wish, I bet I'd get a reply if I sent something that cringy. No, I just message them with completely inoffensive milquetoast normie things.

>Incels are not men.

Incels literally think and ach like women

>because I will be jailed for rape if I do just like my fat retarded friends on Jow Forums say happens all the time!
Whom are you quoting?
Also that makes no sense

Do you dm on tinder or a dating website or just on regular social media?

If it's the latter stop.

Ofc it makes so sense its pol

bruh I'm not even trying to get into their pants I'm legit just trying to have normal human convos but women are fucking evil or some shit.

It's more likely that you're a sperg and talk weird and they don't know how to reply t b h

>approach girl
>already has a boyfriend

every single time.

legit tell me how the fuck you talk to chicks as a "normal" person cause I have no clue how I can be more normal than I am
like jfc did I miss out on a paradigm shift or something? Are greetings different now than they were 5 years ago?

Not him but why dont you post a pic of how you talk to them? It seems like a personal problem, some combination of them not knowing you like that and you not being particularly interesting/attractive

I'm guessing that's a yes? That's the issue then

Girls on regular social media arent on there to look for dates or a relationship, so ofc they're gonna ghost you, you're a random dude who just messaged them.

Try dating websites or tinder

>then go on dating websites and don't go up to random women on the street/message random women on social media you don't know

You morob

>Try dating websites or tinder

Or alternatively sites like interpals, people there are looking to talk and it can make for good practice

Cold approaches never work even for good looking guys, that's one of those incel myths

You approach women you know at least superficially though work, courses, friends, activities or whatever. Being a sperg with no social circle that never leaves the house is slightly complicating things

Is this a statement or a command.

Either way, yes.

I'm not even a fucking random dude! The one chick has literally had me over to hang out at her fucking house, I've been in her bedroom and smoked weed with her and she literally won't even respond to a "Yo, what are you up to?" on Facebook jfc.
I don't fucking get it. I just don't. At least give me some fucking vague non-response or straight up tell me you don't want to talk to me if that's actually the case. I'm not even blocked, she likes my fucking statuses but she won't respond to a completely innocuous message.

>Went to all male academy at age 14
>Join military infantry straight out of high school at age 18.
>Often go weeks or months at a time without even laying eyes on a woman while training or deployed
>Meanwhile my peers are in college surrounded by prime teen pussy and bountiful social opportunities.
>Leave military 23 year old virgin with lots of alienating experiences that no girl will ever understand.
>Worked exclusively male occupations in isolated locations since leaving military(commercial fishing, oilrigs, wilderness construction projects)
>Now 29 year old KV who hasn't socialized with girls since middle school.

Attached: cowboy-bebop-jet-black.jpg (360x270, 18K)

Maybe she just doesn't like talking but is too nice to tell you that to not hurt your feelings

>i used to do this
>ignore my frens messages cause i didn't wantto talk
>wouldn't tell them for fear of hurting their feelings

Don't take it so personally

Sounds like you had plenty opportunities for gay sex and are thus a volcel

Follow their example I should

yea but you have a lot of life experiences and marketable skills as a counterbalance. there are plenty of people here, me included, who lacked that socialization and are neet shutins with nothing to show for all those wasted decades. your probably a pretty big dude and could easily make up that lost time with dedicated exposure

>ex millitary
>lots of social experience
>probably quite fit
>late 20s

If you get yourself out there hot single mothers, milfs, and late bloomers will flock to you

Question to everybody saying you need to be a chad to talk to women: Is your fucking dad a chad?

Not really but my mother was an ugly fucking loser he met in high school so

Then go get your own ugly fucking loser, because you are most likely one too with those genetics.

Hanging out with someone once does not mean you are obligated to their friendship thereafter. Maybe you were annoying as fuck when you were over there, maybe she is just not interested in speaking to you on Facebook messenger? Maybe she didnt even see your message?

You sound like a lame, who is using Facebook to try and talk to people? Even talking to friends why not Snap or just text them? It is not a leap to imagine you are a weirdo

Not sure where you get your information but these work environments are very unforgiving to fags. I've seen more than a couple guys get the shit beaten out of them and fired/discharged for being a faggot.

I'm a completely average 5'11" 180 lbs. My "social experience" is not translatable to the normiesphere. Go watch Generation Kill and imagine a guy who has those type of conversation skills only and try to imagine him being a successful communicator in the real world. I generally try to avoid talking to people as much as possible when I'm not working. You're right that I at least have some cool experiences though, and I've built up a decent amount of wealth as well for someone my age. I'm seriously looking into buying my realistic childhood dreamcar sometime soon(gen 2 dodge viper), so maybe that will attract chicks to me. I just don't know how I could possibly maintain a woman's attraction when i have been completely isolated from females for 2/3rds of my conscious life.

Attached: 2002dodgevipergts1a.jpg (1024x687, 158K)

You really shouldn't feel bad about them not responding. I made a fake tinder account with an instagram model as my profile just to see what it's like, and I literally get SPAMMED messages all day by both guys and girls. I had to disable that shit because it was so annoying, I couldn't even reply to 5% of them people if I wanted to.

>>OP xddddddd

Attached: 1563828163888.jpg (450x450, 30K)

Wenn i see gurl me pp go soft but wen i sea thanos me pp go hardo I trey taking to gals but imm have autist xddddddddddddd cocksoicepistedddddddddddd

Attached: 1563642264037.jpg (846x900, 104K)

Honestly you don't sound too bad. Just dont treat women like a completely different species and speak to them like they're human beings and you'll be fine

Honestly. I'm kind of a bad person. I have low self esteem, but am attractive enough to be a narcissist. I won't even be interested in a girl unless she talks to me first. And if she doesn't lose interest quick, I lose interest, because I figure if she's low value enough to be interested in me, I don't want her.

I mean the logic is sound, but I am completely fucked.

Attached: 1563737676843.jpg (750x743, 212K)

The logic just makes you sound narcissistic as fuck

>maybe don't do that

It's just how I think, I get it if people think im a shitty person for it. If it makes them feel any better I am extremely unhappy.

Attached: lXSWGjRh.jpg (1024x972, 66K)

I'm in the exact same boat as you are user. It is a tough life honestly. I lose interest so fast it's insane. Right after a sexual encounter I just don't care anymore even though I want a real relationship.

Attached: 1406524836420.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I'm too conscious about my status as untermensch so I don't even try talk to women and as like magic they don't start conversations with me.

>maybe just rewire the neural circuits in your brain that have already hardened in place because your not a child bro

t-thanks

Attached: pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (1000x1000, 75K)

Yes I do they just hate me for absolutely no fucking reason and want me dead origggghsjdjdj

>try to talk to woman
>she screams
>get maced
>cops arrest me
>10 people all give conflicting stories saying I assaulted her in different ways
>convicted of being a creep
>spend 25 years in prison before getting released one day before my sentence ends due to a false conviction
>"oops, teehee, you surprised me!"
Yeah no thanks.

Attached: 1563940588186.jpg (960x928, 57K)

what evidence do you have of this user

I can talk to them. What I can't is make romantic/sexual advances.
Even if I CRAVE her, even when it's obvious to everyone around she's thirsty for me.

I just. don't. do. it. I behave as a friend for months or years, until they settle for someone else who acted.

Attached: drive autism.png (720x413, 412K)

This is technically true, I havent talked to a woman in a long time
However, this is because I get 0 matches on dating apps and dont have a social circle. I do try to get matches and friends, it just doesnt work out

Maybe stop approaching like an autist?

Glub glub glub

Attached: 1412860947364.jpg (250x251, 27K)

Did you read a word of what is written? Approach isn't the problem, neither is attracting - closing is.

Im too ugly to have the confidence to talk to them.

That's the problem, they just skip straight to wife beating and murder.

>r9k
Have you tried actually asking them out?

I did and succeeded. But there was no kissing, I couldn't go in for it.

Were you just being a pussy about it or something? Did you try to work up the romance or were you being boring the whole time?

>Just dont treat women like a completely different species and speak to them like they're human beings and you'll be fine

Easier said than done when someone has gone 15 years without female interaction outside of basic retail transactions.

I was being a pussy, and I don't even know what working up the romance is. Thus, I was probably being boring too, despite the conversation going smooth.

I just don't know how to go the next step, it's insane. Girls just like me, the ones I want liking me I just approach and become friends and they'll eventually start liking me. But I have some mental block as to actually advance on them, dunno why or how.

When I was a little kid I advanced on the lolis shamelessly, wanting to kiss them and everything. What cursed has befallen me is anyone's guess.

Attached: 1516446685798.png (1060x1288, 74K)

Why are you listening to what are clearly virgins? You have been closer to a woman than they ever have in their entire life. Kek.

Start with small complements. Acknowledge how nice she looks and try to focus on specific pieces of clothing or jewelry she wore. Build up her confidence not only in looks but in any hobbies, classes, or job she has.

You need to try to read her and see how upfront she is being about being romantic. If you get the vibe she is down to hold hands, then well... hold her hand. After a minute of two of holding her hand try to stroke it with a finger. Walk closely next to her. If all this goes smoothly, when you're alone go in for a kiss. If it's received well make out with her. After like 25 seconds put your hand(s) on her hips. Move them down kinda slowly to her ass. Again, if it's received well, touch her titties or something. Give her another complement like... god you're just so beautiful.

When you're done feeling her up and making out ask her if you want to take her back to your place or mess around in the back of your car.

This is just the general strategy that I use. Don't be autistic about it though. You need to make sure it feels natural and not robotic.

hopefully this helps.

Attached: 1426137628450.png (498x747, 92K)

Thanks.
Comprehensive guides like this are unbelievably rare. Somehow, everyone just says something like "I was with her and then we were kissing at my place" - I mean, what? They just skip a huge section.
I'll try following such a routine, even if the very act of going in to hold hands seems nerve wrecking.

>. After a minute of two of holding her hand try to stroke it with a finger.
Eugh, creep alert! Jesus christ, no wonder you're a virgin.

>make a Tinder
>get match
>message girl
That is it literally anyone that tells you anything more is complicating it. The app is designed for hook ups, use it to hook up

Attached: D09CB20C-04A4-4409-B372-437CE9F5EB62.png (750x1624, 1.47M)