Road to riches

Join this now for a chance of you being loaded in the future for 2-3 years from now

>minepi.com

>code: Embron

Attached: EE42EB98-FD4E-4A23-B85C-3508195B0FD1.jpg (1125x2328, 1.3M)

>ponzi scheme
ZOMG LET ME IN!!

Haha yes let me just enter this lucrative business deal without any consequences

Dude this could be one of those things when you look back you will regret for not joining in...
It is happened before and you never know

This what is the catch

they probably sell your data
mining crypto on a fucking phone with low battery usage sounds like a massive bullshit, even for the flagship smartphones

Is there any way to check like using an android emulator and junk

Dont even bother, either its an FBI Honeypot or just russian spam

Can we have an actual crypto thread
Jow Forums is too much of a mess to ask where to get started

Okay then whatever you say if you truly believe this

And you'll regret someday you didn't kill yourself.

Don't start crypto is full of scams, I've spent thousands of hours browsing through charts and websites. Only lost 10k$

What happened?
When did you invest
Did you hodl it?

Come on do not t leave me out of the loop

I do I reach your status?
I'd rather have people doing the mining for me.

Do you mean how do I reach your status
Because I am not even that deep in

I just wanna be rich dudes I cannot give up so easily

There's no simple way, bitcoins used to be good back when it was introduced/it was still niche.
But nowadays cryptocurrency is mostly a way to make money off stupid people, you can't get rich as easily anymore.

don't use this guy's code use mine it's better, we have security circle going

>code: Surua

End this lie

Sorry friend but you can't compete with people who already have an extended circle. Our mining rate leaves yours in the dust

Yeah because you convinced people to join you with lies like that
It does not matter who you join as long as they are an active miner. You reap the thing when more join by your code

>It does not matter who you join as long as they are an active miner

The larger a circle is the better the mining rate. And our circle is bigger than yours. Simple as.

Yeah for you and not the one who joins

Why are you telling lies? I joined into this circle and got higher rates starting because of it.

I do not believe your BS
There is no way it is like that

Dude it literally is try reading their FAQ, or even check Jow Forums if you don't believe. People who got in early got crazy good mining, and now only people who are in large circles get crazy good mining.

You join now and you're raped for mining, your only option left is to join a circle, the bigger the better.