Have you ever hugged a woman, user?

have you ever hugged a woman, user?

Attached: 2BA0673D-305C-4C3C-AC26-BF4EA5DAFBC8.jpg (394x324, 26K)

Yes, I'm not that pathetic.

yes almost 7 years ago, it's fantastic you should try it

yes. i hug my gf all the time and hug friends who i havent seen in a while.

Fuck you mad lad

Yeah. Got hard because of huge boobs

Yes, years ago. If I'm lucky I won't have to deal with it again for at least another few years, if I'm really lucky I'll never have to experience that again.

No. Women don't like me. I often think of death.

yes, many times when I was in high school

I am no longer compatible with human beings. I no longer feel human. Hugs don't happen; or if on the rare occurance they do, they're merely shallow, forced and feel alien to me. Alcohol is my sole warm embrace now.

yes alot plenty of times more than anyone here.
YOOU IMBECILE!

Yes. I have also had sex with my ex gf.

Yea its weird, you'd think after hating being touched for so long it would feel uncomfortable, but it's pretty good, makes you feel weird after that like you can't believe it happened
t.have gotten hugged like 3 times, no gf of course just classmates being nice

lol you sound like Sheldon

Sometimes I hug my mother

nope. once this girl who I liked later but moved to the state capitol really far away wanted to hug me but I didn't want her to feel my fat misshapen body so I denied and she was pissed.

yeah just spent the night cuddling with a friend with benefits

Kill yourself worthless nigger trash "friends with benefits". I wish degenerates like yourself get the rope soon.

fuck off i just fuck her once in a while but its a normal friendship. anything wrong with that ?

Yes. Some of them are even my coworkers.

Ok, I actually hope that you do have a normal relationship I just have a hard time believing that considering the occasional sexual intimacy. I may be wrong considering I am a virgin, but I thought that emotions kick in sexual acts. I'll not respond afterwards because I don't want to derail this thread.

to be honnest it was weird the first time but you know casual sex does exist