Would your friends and family make fun of you or look down on you if you got a girlfriend who was fat?

Would your friends and family make fun of you or look down on you if you got a girlfriend who was fat?

Attached: yellow dress.jpg (951x870, 346K)

>friends
Outta here, normie. I'd gf the shit out of that hottie.

Nah. They'd just be pleased I wasn't gay.

I dont have friends and my family would probably be happy I finally brought a girl home. I'd be happy too, wish there was a nice fat girl interested in me but I'm not good enough.

Shes not even fat you faggot.

No
Theyd be happy im not a loser anymore

I've had multiple fat girlfriends because they're literally more attractive to me. My friends have sometimes made lighthearted quips about my girlfriends' size, but I don't really care because my dick is happy. If you like being with someone, you shouldn't let others prevent you from being with them.

Attached: 1560882509580.jpg (610x810, 90K)

No
and I'd take her as my GF
She has some nice Milkies

Attached: 1526765107611.png (277x182, 7K)

>Would your friends

Her thighs alone make it impossible for assholes to make fun of me.

I wouldn't have a fat girlfriend. I care about her being a cardiobunny as much as Jow Forums cares about her being a virgin.

I have no friends, but my family would be happy to hear that I finally found someone. They already know that I'm a chubby chaser.

My mom would be passive aggressive with her. She'd probably say stuff like, "why dont you go to the gym with user?"

Yeah my mother has already told me she wouldn't meet my girlfriend if she was one of a few things including fat, east asian, indian, muslim or already a mother.

You arent seriously calling that girl fat are you
Shes the personification of curvy=/=fat

I hope not because she already is. GF is like 225 lbs (100 kg). Even though I'm 6'2 and she's 5'4 we weigh about the same. I don't know how to make her stop being such a fat pig. She's gained 75 lbs since we first met and I can't remember the last time I saw her exercise.

I'm thinking about either leaving or cheating on her because I just can't pretend to be attracted to her anymore.

Attached: 1500774815848.png (316x321, 177K)

I bet she wasn't so judgemental when she was sucking black cocks in her 20's.

>6'2
>225 lbs

You fat loser

I'm 6'4 and only 87kg

U a mommas boy. But it's cool. We all are
Wear that pacifier with pride.

I'm fat, my parents are fat, half of my coworkers are fat, and several of my online friends are fat so probably not

>tfw no fat gf to complete the picture

I have no friends, so that part of the question is meaningless
My parents family would be extremely happy for me. I am 25 and have never had any kind of gf or female acquaintance at all, so they would be fucking stoked that I am not gay and hopefully take it as a sign that I won't die alone.

That girl is PEAK

>My parents family
My parents and my family*
but for real though, why doesn't everybody have the same answer as me? Has Jow Forums really changed this much?

Pretty sure that's just an American thing, you guys have weird customs.
I'm not so sure. Only ever see her once every couple of months, even then things are icy.

>implying I have either friends or family

Attached: 040EC5B3-1E31-446D-8B94-F24534D504C5.jpg (350x350, 26K)

EZPZ bait
OP pic related isnt fat

She is thick and you have to be low T to not want to plow and impregnate her

I guess. My scale says that I weigh about 200 lbs without any fat, which means about 10% of my body weight is fat. My GF is at almost 40%.

Just because you're a pathetic lanklet with absolutely no muscle mass doesn't mean everyone is.

I need to see her nude. I need to see the ass and belly especially

Attached: 2305736.jpg (750x1000, 58K)

You're not fat, you're American

Nah shes a little think but otherwise hot

great breeding material right there.

Every normal guy who isn't fucked in the head would be proud to walk around with a woman like that.

They absolutely would. I brought a fat girl home once and my dad pulled me aside telling me not to date her. I listened to him and started dating a thin girl the next week. Been with the thin girl for six years now.

my gf is "fat", i think shes thick but my family likes to make jokes about how i like bigger girls all the time, they dont outright say fat but it's not hard to pick up what they're putting down

Attached: hike4.png (443x567, 652K)

that looks like a fat woman in "shapewear"

nah, she looks like her fat distribution is pretty optimal, but has too much hence the cottage cheese legs. idk how he does it since in my hood niggas would be all over her

she's not wearing a corset dude

shes loyal thats how, guys come up to us when we are clearly together and start hitting on her, she puts in her bios on social that shes taken and guys still dm her, it really makes you think about how guys are fucking terrible, no honor amongst thieves

What's wrong with family judging, are they the one fuckin her? No so they should just stfu about it.

Yeah and that's why she's okay with you bringing a black girl home but not the others? Face it faggot.

Modern men have no code of honor, they will stab each other back for some pussy. If your friends hit on your gf, get new friends

>shes loyal thats how
bro you dont even know. ive seen niggas get stomped out for being with a fine ass bitch, thats what i mean. not tryina look over my shoulders cause i got a dime. loyalty aint gonna stop braindamage

Yea but if you told them this then you'd be the bad guy

This is a hard lesson learned and 100% concrete fact

Where the fuck do you live? The streets of Brooklyn? Thankfully I don't live in a low income neighborhood so I don't have to constantly worry about someone deciding to stab me over the blow of the wind

what race is she? mexican?

absolutely not. My family would be delighted that I finally have a gf. My parents biggest dream is to have grand kids, and as long as my gf can bear children they wouldn't give a flying fuck what she looks like. They would consider my gf a gift from god, the second coming of christ even.

Yes, and I wouldn't. Fat people are worse than cancer and smell gross.

The girl in OPs pic is not fat, a bit chubby maybe, but I'd let her sit on my face

Fuck i just want to lick the sweat off her humid crotch.

native

originalooo

>native
i hope you know her family and they're one of the few good ones. thats like cosigning for a methhead

Don't cheat on her, have the decency to break up with her first.

i know her family and they are very nice, they treat me like family

Yeah user your mother was addicted so BBC so obviously everyone's mother was.

>tfw no qt fat and blonde gf
Life is suffering.

Attached: contemplate.jpg (1520x1604, 171K)

No one is going to give source for OP's chunker?

my gf is fat and no my family hasn't disowned me yet so I'd say probably not but do I get tired of the comments about her weight

I like big women and breasts these are my tastes

DAMN OP WHO IS THAT THICC AND YUMMY MOMMA

I'd fuck the living shit out of her

My girlfriend is super fat (4'11", 240lbs) and I love it and don't give a fuck what anyone thinks.

I'm 6'1"/170lbs

Attached: 1517434976764.jpg (1416x1059, 239K)

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE? XDDDDDD

I can't wait to marry a woman and she becomes fat.

Attached: 1545528845735.png (838x1200, 99K)

ok well fuckoff you normalfag

It's hot as fuck to feed a woman massive amounts of junk food and see her gradually getting fatter and fatter.

>tfw i've seen my woman eat a whole pizza, 2lbs of wings and garlic bread in one sitting

Attached: 1512182902185.jpg (312x281, 33K)

I read this all in Hank Hill's voice, was actually very fitting

This.
I fucking hate this shit, from time to time my mom tells me she would be ok with having a gay son while looking at me.

I would look down on myself.
I will take a skinny gf. I will take an average gf. I will take a waifish little gf. I will take a, big thicc weightlifter gf. I will take a pale, pasty shut-in gf. I will take a toned swimmer gf and I will take an out-of-shape stoner nerd gf.
I will take big tits, small tits, droopy tits, bouncy tits, perky tits, flat tits, pink nipples, brown nipples, little nipples, big nipples, huge nipples, whatever. I will take a high, tight, perky little butt, I will take a round, jiggly bubble butt, I will take a big, MILF-y mom butt packed into some sexy jeans, I will take a tiny, bony butt, I will take a flat butt, I will take a huge ass, and I will take a tiny one.
I'm fine with long, shapely legs. I'm fine with short, stocky ones. I'm fine with smooth cheerleader legs, and I'm fine with hairy hippie legs. I'm fine with bony legs, long legs, short legs, plump thighs, skinny thighs, thighs with scars, all of it. I'm fine with lithe, silky arms, I'm fine with hairy Latina chick arms, I'm fine with big-bicep Rosie the Riveter arms, long hair,short hsir, boycut hair, undercuts, pixie dust, Mohawks, curly hair, bobcuts, bangs, no bangs, buns, ponytails, pigtails, blonde hair, black hair, blue hair, whatever. I will take a tall Amazon gf who towers over me and I will take a short little elf of a gf. I am not picky.
But I will NEVER settle for a fat chick. Ever. If it was you or a burn victim I'd go for the latter.

you cant stop me from posting here

>burn victim
top taste, lad. not even being ironical

My dad would, but he is also fat.

Nobody would care. And think that fatty looks nice. She should lose some weight though. Otherwise she'll probably just get fatter.

>friends
I don't have any
>Family
They would probably mock me for having a GF anyway, fat or not, considering that I've already told them it's hopeless.

>that stare in the pic on the right
What a FOX

Attached: 1550348332011.jpg (315x391, 29K)

she is, you amerilad. still pretty though.

>5'4 225lbs
AHHHHHH
You should either leave her or give her an ultimatum that you'll dump her unless she loses weight. If you wanna try a different approach, try to invite her to exercise with you, but she sounds too lazy to accept.Cheating is pointless, what do you gain from staying with her if she's a pig?

Attached: chika.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)