Have a date with a 44 year old tomorrow night

>have a date with a 44 year old tomorrow night
do real adults expect to get dirty on the first date or are they usually more conservative about that stuff?

Attached: 1ab86f9b8f200093ccea9d6abbdfdcb5.png (880x834, 827K)

If she is a milf, sex is probably the main thing she is after

>Dating a 44 year old woman
Holy fucking shit. What's wrong with you?

How old are you, user? Originalioni

are you that same 20 year old girl who last posted this

damn this reminds me to get a milf fuck off my bucket list this year

gonna have to find an older hooker.

I'm jealous, I know you're fembot but I always fantasized about getting on with a woman twice my age
I'm only 20, where do I look for them, other than work

I mean she's older but that doesn't necessarily mean she's a mom. I'm pretty sure she isn't. At least I wouldn't think so.

A lot of them. My taste in butts is not one of them.

I am 20 years old. 21 in a couple months.

Yeah I went ahead and told her that I was interested.

This was at a restaurant. She approached me so really I don't know.

Fags like you retards are why the wall has become a thing of the past and foid empowerment is now constant.

Fuck you guys, I hope you all die of AIDS really soon.

Well, rest easy user you're worthless no matter your age.

>that age gap
Why?

>Calls me worthless
>Dating ancient whores
If I am a 0 you are a negative 1000000. Bitch and insult me all you want loser scum, at least I have enough dignity to not fuck ancient dust filled rotted roast beef.

Because she likes me I guess. I didn't pick the numbers.

fucking based.
a few months ago i dated with a cute fortysomething blonde. She had a great body and we went for dinner, after that we went to a hotel and fuck all night long till sunrise.

it was a great experience.
Have fun user, is going to be great.

Why are you doing some weird misogynistic male rant at a different person like they're me? You need to give those bolts that attach your head to your neck a tighten.

>I quoted the fucker that replied to me
>Whoa OP why are you fussing at me I never talked to you

So this is the power of autonomous ultra retardation.

>quoted a person and acted like they're getting with older women, when I, op, was the only one confirmed to do that so far.
>now acts like they're OP
You aren't as smart as you think

theres plenty of older lonely women on tinder. just super like em and be straight up telling them you wanna bone

You should have mentioned in the OP that you are also a girl kek if she is into that then yeah, theres a good chance you will have sex tomorrow. Whatever that means.

What am I reading? Disgusting, I was trying to eat breakfast

Attached: The Understandable Enemies.jpg (666x500, 23K)

>You should have mentioned in the OP that you are also a girl
Is that picture not explicit about the context?

Dating a 43y old
We banged on our 3rd date because she wanted to come over to my place.
First two were restaurant and ballet
After that when i asked about that she said we woulda bang on the first date if i woulda take her to my place.
It depends on the person
But i assume if youre so young she might be after the dick and some of that youth mojo.
Gl user, milfs are bretty chill in bed

Not really. Anons post shit like that all the time, for no reason.

>ballet
so you're a healthyfag and potential fitfag
makes sense

lol youre gonna fuck unless youre literally a super commando autist

Good luck op, you better make an update thread after rubbing on dat punaynay (it means pussy)

>bonus points if you get us some nudes

you're pretty much getting laid tomorrow night bro, theres little now you can do to fuck it all up as its now a sure thing. As most anons have already said its going to be chill as fuck, she will take the lead no dbout. Shes hungry for some young dick and will make it worth your while, they get off from your lack of experiance + makes them feel wanted getting attention.

Have a good time.