How can i find a fembot if most of us stay 24/7 at home without making stupid threads like this?

how can i find a fembot if most of us stay 24/7 at home without making stupid threads like this?
i just want my young italian fembot that gives me a reason to go outside, eat pizza and cuddle

Attached: LizAndy.jpg (607x539, 44K)

im going back to college, im really hoping i find someone there. im too chicken to use apps, have u tried them op?

if youre too chicken to use apps how are you going to meet girls in college? fuck i miss college and partying with new girls every weekend

Fucking love Flatlander.

I am literally married to one, we met here 7 years ago. Nobody ever believes it.

Dude if you can't use dating apps you're doomed.

im way better at talking to people in person than through phone

why?
completely original question

Because dating apps are literally the easiest way to connect to someone. You're behind a screen and the anxiety of meeting someone face to face is gone.

posted him cause i had a mental breakdown recently and i shaved my head the same day he posted this pic
plus i kinda have the same look/aesthetic as him so yeah hes my spirit animal

Attached: Screenshot_20190725_193452.jpg (1080x1067, 315K)

i havent really, i think they are kinda stupid and i feel like i wont find the person im looking for with tinder.

I've thought about this a lot too. My attitude towards finding a partner, as I have towards most things in life, is to just not do anything and expect things to fall into place through sheer luck. That's the reason I met most of my friends, that's the reason I've gotten any jobs but I can't help getting this sense that the perfect woman is out there but that she and I will never in a million years cross paths. I'm just hoping that some day some how I'll just manage to meet a girl, online or irl, who I'll just fucking click with and want to date.

op here, happened to me almost 2 months ago.
she was perfect, she looked like she loved me so much and that she would do anything for me.
broke up with me weeks ago cause she didnt fell the spark or whatever. i'll never understand humans. like, how can somebody do all of those sweet things just to leave me after ghosting me for a day? i dislike most of the people but i know there are good humans out there

non voglio uscire, ma voglio coccolare

wow same boo, sei italian?

italiana-armena ma vivo in inghilterra

wanna e-date

onestamente voglio solo una coccola nella vita reale

I've got to start wearing black.

its nice but dont do it too much you'll look like a dumbass
..ti do un e-cuddle allora

Ghosting you was pretty fucking up but the whole "not feeling a spark" is another thing I think about a lot. I've had experiences with friends who I love hanging around with and who I feel I'm really close with, but in the span of a couple months I just feel like things are just boring and that there isn't anything special about our friendships anymore. Idk, when you talk to someone every single day, everything that's special about them fades while you start noticing the annoyances more. The movie Anomalisa captures what I'm talking about really well.

i like you user, we think alike
thanks for the movie suggestion