It's the end of the road. For the first time I don't know what to say or do. I'm exhausted. Just don't ever start, user...

It's the end of the road. For the first time I don't know what to say or do. I'm exhausted. Just don't ever start, user. Be yourself, even if that means suffering.

Attached: Noyée.png (600x600, 324K)

just accept that you're not as bad as you think you are

You're right, Mr. Orbiter. I'm way worse. At least when people call me a worthless tranny, I have nothing to prove.

Attached: Vasárnap Délelőtt.png (600x600, 142K)

>doxxed pierre
>threatened crow user
>almost doxxed saki and drove him away
>made ritalinbot off himself
>constantly talks about killing all discordfags
yeaaaah, im not sure about that one

you're not, you're just reacting, it doesnt make you bad

NOBODY CARES YOU FUCKING LOSER, STOP SEEKING ATTENTION ON THIS FROG FORUM, FUCK OFF.

killing all discordfags is pretty based user

take solace in knowing reincarnation is real and you always have a reset button

Attached: varg.png (591x492, 449K)

I see this avatar all the time. Is this the same guy in every thread? Youre not supposed to do that bro

you live too much inside your own head aiste, you need to take breaks and I don't mean just from here

>Youre not supposed to do that
I've been banned several thousand times for a reason

Attached: Nuit Apache.png (496x550, 123K)

I get compelled to stay by those few anons unironicaly treating me as a girl.

Attached: Rantawa.png (594x595, 301K)

Why do you try to convince people you aren't a girl? Do you think anons will treat you differently?

Attached: 1531201551175.png (513x726, 1.03M)

>several thousand times
How is that even possible? Wouldnt you just get permabanned after the first couple times?
And theres only 365 days in a year lmfao

>treating me as a girl
what does that mean? calling you cute and asking you to be my gf?

I think I would make a good avatarposter.

Attached: 023789023.jpg (790x890, 196K)

So I can finally get over myself. Isn't it obvious at this point? Yes they will (and do) treat me very differently.
You're forced to adapt over time, user. There's always a way.
And just being nice to a random avatarfag in general.

Attached: Comprends.png (600x600, 111K)

No. Scratch that last reply. It's not the full picture. They use it to be mean to me too. It's not that simple.

Attached: Søvnløs Natt.png (600x600, 176K)

Thats because the persona you made was shit you idiot
If you wanna be an entertainer then learn from the ones that came before you

Attached: black and white himiko toga.jpg (225x350, 31K)

DAILY REMINDER TO HIDE ALL AVATARFAG THREADS AND POSTS

ALSO MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOB YOU INTERNET JANITORS

Attached: Me109.jpg (800x397, 32K)

Did you just definitively confirm you're a girl?

aiste...

Attached: 235235235.jpg (576x720, 243K)

cvnka was and is shit though

Quick question. Is it pronounced ice tea? And also you need to post your face, its only fair.

arent you here just to talk to people? why does your gender end up being so ambiguous

wasn't sure what does this even mean but i am still cold.

What the fuck is this reaction, you dumb fuck? Just explain to me, because I never understood it. Do you think if I was a girl your time replying to these threads would suddenly not be completely pointlessly wasted? What is wrong with you people? Just let me die. I'll spam until you hate everything about me.
No it's not pronounced like that, and I'm not a girl so there's no reason to see my face (not that I'd dox myself in any case).

Attached: Didn't Have To Be This Way.png (600x600, 173K)

Get a load of this loser. Holy shit please sacrifice yourself for biofuel as you have no other purpose.

did I just trick her into admitting it? It's okay to be a girl aiste you can be honest with us. It's only your most loyal followers in this thread I promise.

Attached: 457853345.jpg (409x500, 61K)

Please please please just hang yourself or something. Degenerate orbiter

Are you people more desperate or stupid? Which one is it?

Attached: Majeste.png (600x600, 137K)

Go fucking kill yourself aiste is a male

Aiste I just want to know more about the real you.

Attached: 23098429034.jpg (877x1300, 567K)

no you're just a brainlet with the reading comprehension of a child

I think she's mad at me...

Attached: 09238902834.jpg (260x260, 26K)

IM NOT THIS FUCKING DEGENERATE TRANNY YOU FUCKTARD. IM ACTUALLY SO INSULTED THAT YOU THOUGHT I WAS THIS WASTE OF RESOURCES

this is what an orbiter looks like, dont mix me up with him

Now tell me honestly. Why do you act like a toddler because you assume I'm a girl?

*uWu Aiste-chan, pwease wuw me, oh noes, I don't think she understands adult language! Better be cutsey and nice!*

Attached: Dēinawas Deināina.png (600x600, 139K)

It's funny. I just had to word it in an innocuous way and she let her guard down completely.

Attached: 02398472394.jpg (314x318, 27K)

I don't assume you're a girl, you flat out stated you were one by accident. It's just funny is all. You play the gender game for (you)s and I just happened to get the best of you. Oh well.

Attached: 3489579345.png (764x783, 499K)

no, she got mad at you, everyone got mad at you, you're not the smooth manipulator you think you are

Honestly, people like you is what keeps me staying. Unfortunately... The easiest person to trick is one who's completely confident in their abilities. All the people I've doxxed and otherwise tricked thought I was a complete moron.

Attached: Fin.png (600x600, 87K)

Jeg vil ligge i skje og kose med deg til sent paa ettermiddagen.
Ingen homo.

Aiste, you're one hell of a troll. I'll give you that. But then, people are so easy to bait now.

I wonder just how ridiculously different the real aiste looks from his idealized tranny avatar

Aistee gib money please

Attached: a38.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

I think this is a pic he drew of himself 10 years ago

Attached: 8F6877D4-C692-4255-B579-7141171A8EE9.jpg (250x250, 7K)

And how did you dox people? Did you use a program, did you figure it out based on what they said or did you get them to share their info with you?