How to get over a major tease from a girl

I need help getting over being majorly teased by a girl.

She admitted she liked me and then a week later left me to get back with her ex.

Attached: vwmpn.jpg (412x351, 20K)

You’re a little effeminate boy who fell for the “just be urself” approach, aren’t you?

yes why is that what happens when you are yourself

Attached: Girlfriend.jpg (200x185, 7K)

I also showed her the Kama Sutra (no joke) so I kind of supplied her vagina

Attached: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (800x800, 74K)

Stop being yourself and become a bully.

didnt you make this thread in Jow Forums what the fuck dude

Yes Im gonna be honest I did because Im a depressed narcissistic fuck who wants answers

Pour bottled water on the girl's head when she's with her ex.

I tried to be alpha but I would always cave in and my effeminate side would show

Go back there

Make her brownies with testosterone in them so she won't ever be able to find an attractive mate ever again.

Im to beta to do that (I don't want her to hate me)
I also believe in karma

>be yourself
>is OP
>OP is a faggot
You failed before you began OP

Attached: 1442585252942.jpg (759x549, 157K)

Thats a good idea

>depressed narcissistic fuck
What have you got to lose? It's only water.

Worst that Jesus will do to you is you get rained on.

I kind of knew she was out of my league but she was flirting with me and I caved in

Thats true
But I don't know if I could do it because of my betaness

She was the only person who would talk to me at school

This doesn't help the paranoia and insecurities I have about women

I told her I had paranoia of women leaving me or making fun of me and she said she would never do that.

Attached: 920c8201d031c54d84725a399b7c4860.jpg (461x500, 36K)

Doing it would result in a fistfight with her ex.

Do it faggot.

I think I could take on her ex

I took karate and my dad is an alpha so he taught me a few things

Ouch

just date boys they won't leave you for chad

Well fuck her(not literally)
Act the way about woman that gen z kids act about life (laugh and joke about how nothing matters) just try to be a good person, and give no shits about anything unless it’s someone trying to be an asshole to someone else, don’t pick sides about it either, just be the law of everyone, untainted by bribes, you are the law, don’t take this shit.

Attached: C1A77EE7-8844-4150-8820-A6E226BBB79C.jpg (500x500, 93K)

Im straight tho

My dick doesn't get hard to guys
I probably avoid all these problems if I was gay

Thank you
Ive been trying to gain that attitude
Ive already been thinking that way about peers making fun of me and school and work in general
Im still learning to have that attitude when it comes with women

Well, then you’d be fucked by a chad, the same people who messed you up, don’t take that shit, you don’t take shit from any ass hat.

Good man, good, again, be an alpha, not a dip-shit chad, I’m sure you’re doing great pal, just keep it going.
Also maybe try caring for other people, if it’s not your thing then don’t force it, it’ll be wierd, but I got a lot of people to like me because I was the common crying shoulder and class comfort

>guys
boys

or femboys

WTF is this gay shit?

Ya Im really nice to people in public and lots of people like that

Just Im sometimes too nice and get pushed around

I feel like my niceness kind of messed up my chances with this girl but I can't change who I am for a girl

Its called being nice

You don't get girls by being nice unless you know how to be mean cunt.

if she's this much of a pain in the ass a week in it's time to just cut your losses and walk my dude, this shit oughta be beneath you

You may be sad and thinking shit like
>oh, I was enjoying all this time we were spending together and I thought these things were gonna happen in perpetuity and blah blah blah
Look man, those things, they're gone, they're out the window, they're not coming back. Just enjoy that they happened and realize they the lot of it's beneath you, and go find yourself another bitch.

That’s really good to hear man, just don’t let others get bullied, at least not your friends, don’t stand for that shit.
Also my way of fixing this(they probably don’t work, but it works with me so far)
Embrace names given to you, for example I was called Bear, Moby Dick, Brony, Faggot, Furry, Neckbeard, at some point if you just embrace the name and act the opposite, or at least nice, people will think twice about your nickname, and your personality.
Every time you get pushed around just dead stop, furrow your brows, and don’t speak, just fucking stare them in the eyes until they get uncomfortable and look away, and then stare a little longer to prove the point.
It probably does nothing but make you look autistic, but I keep doing it

Attached: 5247FAAF-76F8-48A5-904A-3C67A311599E.jpg (628x768, 153K)

I agree with Canada, if she breaks a promise in a week or two, espeacially about decent shit than just fuck them, they don’t deserve you.

Attached: B30516D5-8F08-498D-BEFA-6CE95AAB08CC.png (540x540, 222K)

Ya Ive been realizing that
I wish I could go back I miss those fun times we had

Thats true but its nature for me to be nice
I can't change who I am

Thanks for the advice
Im that kid who's a loner but a class clown in a since I usually use sarcasm to get out of things
If that doesn't work I take the beating

I don't know how to help you OP

Nice sign.

Attached: saved.png (540x540, 221K)

Update: She texted me wanting to talk to me after ignoring all my text

Im ignoring her because she ignores me unless she wants to talk

Ive pretty much became her little beta she thinks she can talk to on her own time

Ya its probably just a beta male problem

Im way to effeminate

You should not ask Jow Forums for advice about anything.

Thats probably true but talking about has kind of helped me get over it