Mom is kicking me out

Mom is kicking me out

Never had a job, no money, no friends

Help

Attached: e6d4a5c3d85ab977d2f7b8baa145ec93-imagepng.png (200x200, 53K)

you need to remember to just be yourself

its not worth it user. do anything you can to stay home. there is literally nothing in life worth the grind.

Go get a gym membership. Once you get one, you can use their showers and work out.

this is the dumbest shit ever. why do people think that working out at the gym will solve all their problems. god damn people are retarded AF.

>no money

Can you read? Or are they just giving out gym memberships for free these days?

He's going to need somewhere to take a shower, dumbasses. A gym is cheaper than an apartment.

That being said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU, NEET OP!!!!! Enjoy living on the street. This is where you pay for being a lazy sponge your whole life.

Go to a library, write a cv and start applying for jobs. Look into shelters and charities that will help you find a temporary place to live. Once you have enough money you could look for house shares and get your driving licence if you dont have that. It will be hard user, but dont give up.

You'll be okay, sweetie. I promise. My gf was homeless for over a year and she's going back to college already. Try to find a shelter to stay at nearby.

Better hope she keeps your stuff. If she makes you take your stuff with you, it's all going to get stolen or ruined. Picture sitting on a curb somewhere, in the rain, watching your stuff get rained on. And then you fall asleep and when you wake up most of it is gone.

Pretty tough to think about.

murder yourself in her bed, that'll teach that bitch

>OP has no money but thats ok, the gym will understand, he will get free showers because he needs them!

Makes me glad I was raised by a responsible father.

Make sure you double toast my everything bagel with butter, faggot. And don't forget the napkins.

yes take a shower with a bunch of gay ass old dudes at a gym what a great solution to OP's problems.

neck yourself.

Why is she kicking you out? Can you reason with her in any way? And are you sure she's serious and not just trying to scare you? Considering your situation (no job/money/friends) the best thing to do would be to try and talk to her. Promise her to find some shitty job and ask for some time, etc. I don't think she wants you to become a fucking hobo.

Go to the library, study the edible plants in your area. Shelter is pretty easy to make given rudimentary knowledge, build a solid winter camp in a wild area with no people. Dig a well, nearby streams will tell you the water level. Once you master solid construction and cultivating edible plants, you will be better off than most normalfags. Happy ancestral living, user

No, NEETs need to get fucked, you guys are a drain to society

Attached: 1556.jpg (199x200, 4K)

this desu

based robot angry with everyone but right in a way

trannies are not women you should know that
sticking your peeppe in a man's butthole is not healthy

solid advice here

pick your lifestyle and all

this. you need to start looking for.jobs and apply to any normie job that you can. also look into youth shelters and any other support groups available, ask at the local welfare office

cant you talk her into letting you stay as long as you get a job?

why's she kicking you out in the first place foo

Have you ever Tried going to the gym?

>no money
Have you not saved up any money at all?
Not even money from birthdays etc or so?

Yikes! I would talk her into staying for a little while longer(given your circumstances) and get a steady job to take in cash, but if what you did was really that bad that she's made up her mind then stay safe on the streets!

now you know that you always want to have failsafes and a backup plan. For example, I have like $5000 saved up and my grandma has said I could live with her in case my parents ever wanted me gone.

Attached: 1564012540141.jpg (508x508, 89K)

OP you're gonna have to start responding to anons in your thread. What I'm curious about is why your mom's kicking you out.

well if you got no money, no job, no skills, no friends.
only thing i can tell you is
>Big your mommy not to kick you out, put on a lot of tears and say you will die
>Start browsing YT or other sites on how to survive being homeless
>KYS
>commit a crime that will get you a few years in prison, dont go to big some thing that will only get you 2-5 years.
Those are your options.
I'd personally go with prison.
I had a uncle who did 5 years for dealing and he sat in a min security prison that was pretty comfy acording to him

Attached: 1549859869785.png (495x397, 114K)

This is perhaps a brainlet take, but if you're getting kicked out, you may as well sell whatever you know you'll not be able to use, take only the bare minimal clothing, 7 days worth of clothing, also make sure you have two pairs of socks for everyday in a week, you'll be moving around a lot and your socks are going to get worn down and wet a lot.

With whatever money you've gotten from selling all the spare junk you're not going to use, look around online for a cheap car, preferably you'll want one with lots of space and tinted windows.

You might wanna consider going to church every sunday as well, not only because you'll get a free meal but because it'll introduce you to a community circle which you can use to network and perhaps couch surf until you get your feet back on the ground. If you need Wi-fi any bank, fast-food joint will do.

Attached: 1485235987728.jpg (640x855, 295K)

How did you not see this coming?

Start looking for jobs ASAP. Use any ins you have, even just if a local store owner knows your face, don't just stick to job postings.
Try to find a social services in your area (Google) that can help you get jobs, food, housing, hobobux.
Be really nice to your mom and try to buy a few months for job hunt, she doesn't want you to be homeless.
Also these:
Do all things ASAP while you still have secure housing.
My mom kicked out me and my bro at 18, she's a cunt but that's probably the only way we avoided being perma-NEETs

How many FREE gym memberships can you find today, user? He said no money.

Don't buy anything unless you have to. Chase job opportunities any chance you get. Take a break from video games and tv/anime.

>yes take a shower with a bunch of gay ass old dudes at a gym what a great solution to OP's problems.

It won't solve all his problems, but he's going to smell pretty bad after his first three nights sleeping on the sidewalk.

And that's where he's going to be. On the sidewalk. All these people saying "Build a shelter" and "couch-surf" and "buy a car with tinted windows" are fantasists. If OP was the kind of person who could do any of those things, he wouldn't be in this situation.

He's going to sleep on the sidewalk, and in under a week he's going to look like a degenerate wino, and he's never coming back from that. That's his new life now.

im killing myself tommorow

Are you op oregano

Your mom's a selfish cunt and a failure of a parent.

"No money" usually doesn't mean absolutely no money, and you can get a gym membership for like 20 quid and under these days, so its a worthy investment of your remaining money. Plus even if you have literally nothing you can probably make that much in a day begging if you really have to.

Come live with me in Boras, Sweden.
We'll work together so we can both make enough money to get by and we'll become qt 3.14 anime traps.
The trap pill is ready for us to take and a uber-liberal place like Sweden would be ideal for that.

Think about it, user.
We could survive and be more sexually satisfied than most people could ever dream of.
We're both just a couple doofuses on the internet, but there's potential for love, money, and stability.

I have an apartment here. It's small, but we could live here until we find a bigger place to move to.
Us working together financially would also mean that we could afford to pay rent for a multi room apartment.

Attached: 1529742835923.png (1000x728, 160K)

what time do you plan on live streaming it?

Attached: 1549859616871.png (446x435, 81K)

bankers are at fault
the truth about bankers is they stack their
trust fund kids into brokerages
they give them rich people names like kyle and blane and diahrea
you must build a guillotine
end the bankers children
you are being destroyed by banks
that is why they do this to you
your parents turn terrible because banks are destroying the world

Every fucking thread

>I have this incredibly complex problem
>duuude just work out duude and it will all be solved

Fucking idiots

Attached: MJu2FgV.jpg (306x306, 20K)

If you have nice clothes of any kind, go apply for every fast food job in the area immediately. Act nice to the interviewer, just try to not act spergy and you will get the job. After that, find a cheap apartment and hit up the gym. You will need to learn budgeting, good luck.