How old were you when you came to grips with just how much women do not like short men

How old were you when you came to grips with just how much women do not like short men

It is one of those things that you think about early in life, and think "yeah that kinda makes sense" as a passing thought, but then later in life it would start to be unveiled that it is true to an extent that you need to re-design your entire way of looking at the world.

I mean, it logically follows.
Being short is less evolutionary advantageous. Being tall means that you can see a cheetah coming to kill you from further away, and that you have longer legs to out-run the cheetah.
You want a tall male to procreate with.

I have never witnessed more ubiquitous opinion be laced into the DNA of every human female.
Not having an ugly face
Not being a developmentally stunted manchild that plays videogames all day
Not being a serial killer that murders women
It's being tall

Women don't like men that are 5'11. This is one inch taller than the average for white men, which is several inches taller than the average for men given the billions of East Asians and Indians on the planet.

Women don't like this. The meer association to shorter men given the number 5 turns them off.

6'0 gets you in the clear, and then every additional bit of height after that is icing on the cake, with there being seemingly no limit to how much taller you are ever being a turnoff.
You could be 7 feet tall, and banging your head on doorframes every time you go to walk anywhere would not prod at their biological impulses that "Maybe this isn't a good specimen to mate with" more than a man being 5'11.

If any fembots wish to chime in on this, you are free to agree just how much your biological impulses are disgusted by short men.
I just ask out of fascination if you could describe what it's like. What feeling of sheer disgust is inspired in you when you see a short man that is so powerful that every woman in existence has the same unanimous conclusion.

Attached: muEFn8idnz-VIE_gGRNC5F4CazWlxqT-bfYGFeg8tdI.png (1196x1572, 125K)

Its not just short men. Its also men with ugly faces. I look like a white version of pic related.

Attached: ugly-god.jpg (336x336, 25K)

I wonder, if there was know way to measure height other than by looking at someone if the 511 60 divide would still excist?
Probably not. So its kinda a social abitary thing

Attached: 1563320402520.jpg (499x480, 201K)

Women can't measure anything.

I've heard stories about people that broke up with their boyfriends months into a relationship because they found out that they were under 6 feet.

First off, dating apps are bullshit. I am 5 7, not exactly pretty, more like a 5 or a 6 maybe, and I've been with girls as high as an 8, maybe even 9s (ok im flexing a bit) and let me tell you that it's all about personality. Really. I became an artist only to fuck, and voila, it works. For real. Get in a band, or I dunno, be artistic. Look happy (even if you are broken inside heh), I notice that when I'm outside and I force a smile, women look at me more. Also clothing, dress cool. Get in a niche, get tats, get piercings, be wild man, I swear it works. Do drugs.

Also, regarding the evolutionary advantage of being tall, lemme tell you its bullshit. We short people need les food to survive, our hearts don't need to work as hard, we lose less heat due to having less surface, and honestly, there are women our height who are just as beautiful.

Minor caveat, I leave in a country where discrimination is almost nonexistant and thanks to immigration from literally everywhere we have all kinds and colors of girls to choose.

I don't think you understand. Most women just want to wear heels and not be looking weird with a short dude. 7ft tall me when probably also be wanted because they may have a bigger dick, but for most that isn't a real scenario, not many 7ft or taller men but if there are they are swept up by nba or similar. It's the heels and the ability to fuck someone up as a taller person is probably bigger in mass too. the dick also helps in this area as penis is usually proportionate. I'm 6'2 and most girls usually fuck me once and can't get over my dick feeling good.. I never measured it but I would say it's a coke can and a half. Thanks user

This. Wifes best friend is dating dude in metal band. Says his dick is small but they are dating for the clout.

Less food is not an evolutionary trait nor is it beneficial. If Im bigger chances are Im stronger and able to do more without fatigue

Do you people understand just how susceptible women and humans are in general are to group think and memes?
Of course if a meme comes in about something people are gonna like it a lot more than if it didn't have a meme. The same thing can happen with features people find attractive like big butts over boobs or certain hair styles.
Men are less social than women so of course they'll be affected less but women are super social so they will easily be affected by it.
The whole 6' getting swipes thing is because of other girls making posts about liking 6'
Anyone saying that im coping is just trapped in the cycle of insecurity that the internet breeds

Attached: 1499796469257.jpg (960x1280, 131K)

Personality is close to being as heritable as height (50% vs. 70%) according to modern behavior genetics.

Shortness isn't even necessarily a disadvantage unless we're talking about extremes. Taller people are prone to back problems, cardiac disease, etc. And since most 'short' people here are really between 5'6'' and 5'9'', there's not a lot to be upset about. Average height in most Western nations is seriously between 5'10'' and 5'11''. The 5'2'' girl you have a crush on doesn't think that you're short, she thinks that you're an autistic freak. Get medicated for fuck's sake.

Femanon here for input.
I've never had the disgust towards shorter guys. I don't know how normally functioning female minds work, but it's never been a thing for me. One of the first guys I had a crush on was like 5'2. I was significantly taller than him.
Might be because my mom was taller than my dad so I never perceived it as weird?
I dunno. I have no preference on height as long as they're within some proximity to mine. Extreme height differences aren't a deal breaker or anything but it'd be just as awkward to me dating a 6'7 guy as it would dating a 5' guy.

>I was significantly taller than him.
How tall are you for reference?

But that's wrong you fucking retard. It has been shown over and over again that most virgin males are tall.

l'd like to know the answer to this as well.

if you're 5'11 just say you're 6 foot. who cares

> if there was know way to measure height other than by looking at someone if the 511 60 divide would still excist?
Centimeters.

6'10" is probably where being tall starts being too weird for girls.

>tfw 6' but ugly face, skelly frame, no personality and lots of autism, no hobbies, never been to the gym and never owned a car cause my mum drives me at 29 years of age

it's over

Women want to be shorter than their man. It makes them feel safe. They don't actually have a fucking clue what 6' or 6" is. Just be taller than her and you're fine.

women don't like beards? Man guess I'll wait another 10 years till that changes.

>#4 LOL
Does this mean males specifically look for females who are specifically deficient in brain cells?