An internet friend told me that he was actually a she, and lied to me about being a dude. She is very butch...

An internet friend told me that he was actually a she, and lied to me about being a dude. She is very butch, but not a feminist instead she had said she was a fascist before. She's fairly butch and likes metal music, playing games, posts on Jow Forums, is a welder, etc. She told me the reason she admitted this, which she rarely ever does, is because she is in love with me. Is it worth pursuing a relationship with her or is this one insane bitch?

Attached: blush.jpg (250x227, 7K)

She sounds great, personality-wise. Unless she's objectively unattractive, I say go for it.
But if you do, don't be surprised if you eventually get your heart ripped out.

I would think that masculine women are insane the same way feminine men are. She is overweight and looks like a man, doesn't do makeup and cuts her hair short, but she has a cute voice.

It's probably a dude make her skype with you

We Discord called, it's a girl.

Sexual attraction is the basis of any healthy romantic relationship. She sounds hideous, so I would say do not bother.

Pursue her, as long as she unironically doesn't have a mental disorder more specifically bi-polar or BPD and doesn't live way too far away.

Of course you should, you lucky bastard.

Attached: Tomboys are the ultimate straight mans choice.jpg (1305x240, 63K)

Is it just the short hair and no makeup that makes her look like a man to you or does she actually have like a masculine face?

>Sexual attraction is the basis of any healthy romantic relationship.
Wrong, if you believe this then you're setting yourself up for depression and trouble. What you're ultimately saying is that it's okay for a woman to be any type of shitty as long as she's a goddess in bed.

>Is it just the short hair and no makeup that makes her look like a man to you or does she actually have like a masculine face?
She actually passes for a 15-16 year old boy.

I was picturing like a surly motorcycle riding dyke. Looking boyish ain't bad.

is she from illinois op?

No, she is in fact from Canada.

if you don't have many options op it's worth pursuing. im 22 now and in hindsight i regret the girls i didn't try things out with more than the girls who i did (even the crazy ones). just make sure you back out asap if you figure out she's too crazy.

>op gets blusspike'd and it turns out it really is just a teenage boy with a high pitched voice

>Jow Forumsness
>the girl in question is overweight
Yeah, okay boss

discord DgBmtm2 join up fags

Are you a good looker though mate?

Crop out the head and post her body

make her Skype with you cuck

yes you have nothing to lose, even if you're not attracted to her you'll feel better after and can pursue other relationships if this one fails

I would, but you do you

yes user, a good night of sleep helps anyone

Attached: 1553266628204.jpg (512x512, 105K)