How are people skinny...

how are people skinny? every time I starve myself I feel like shit and tired and cant function I dont wanna move I get light headed I feel like shit I get pissed off

I eat half healthy and I bike and walk but I am a fat mother fucker with huge man tits and gut

Attached: Bella-Thorne-fucked-K7Z6CF.jpg (1536x2048, 424K)

skelly here, I think it's problems with digestion, I only eat a lot if the food is delicious but if it's something mediocre I don't have an appetite for it, also I get constipated pretty frequently, something is messed up in my belly, the system is not working properly, I can feel it

Attached: 125.jpg (1642x2048, 127K)

it's called genes or something

you eat until you're full
skinny people eat until they're not hungry

How are people fat? I eat like fuck to try and put weight on but it doesn't happen for me.

Your body adjusts to lower calorie intake and you won't feel like shit after a while.

It takes time but it will happen

>huge man tits and gut
Calories in calories out. If you cant handle sticking with 2000 or less calories in a day then gradually reduce how much you eat, and for the love of god pay attention to how much you eat. If you have a beer gut and man tits you are eating a lot more than you think you are.
t. 149 lbs/67kg skelly
>muh genetiks
Blatantly false.

bruh, I eat whatever I want, I just get skinnier. I drink an insane amount of beer too.

starving your self is already the first problem, drinks etc are important too btw

I just can't be that bothered with eating. Takes too much time and it costs money. Sometimes it tastes good but still it's kinda meh in the end.
Hunger isn't a bad feeling. It's kinda like when you get that "update windows" thingy on your computer. You can't be bothered at the time so you just click postpone and its gone for a while again.

Depression and lack of money has done wonders for my weight loss.

This. That update windows analogy really hit close to home. Eating is such a chore. I want to put on weight but I just hate eating. Even if it is food that I really like, it ends up just being kinda meh as this user described

It may not be what you're eating as much as it is what you're drinking
What's keeping me fat right now is energy drinks and coffee.
I've started drinking black tea, or tea with raw honey in it. Depending if I want something sugary or not. It's been doing wonders.

Also do some cardio

Its a combination of genetics, gut microbiome, age and stuffing your face.

I bet you are unconsciously starving yourself for the rest of the day

lol, nah, 3 meals a day nigga

I'm vegan lol

im a vegan but still sometimes eat pizza and fast food and shit. I cant give those up

dont eat beef pork or anything like that

3 full meals? Fucking what.

so accurate it's a bit scary

start eating a keto diet dude. just cut out shitty carbs like potato chips, potatoes, pasta, cereal, grains, bread, etc. You can still eat all kinds of good stuff. any meat you want, any vegetable, eggs, just avoid bread carbs etc. the weight drops right off. if your body doesnt have carbs (aka glycogen stores) it starts using your fat as fuel. i lost 10 pounds in 2 months (185-175) and its a good feel. if you eat keto and just go for a walk everyday, or some other moderate exercise you can stay skinny even if your metabolism isn't naturally high. you won't miss all the dogshit you used to eat.

>how are people skinny?
You disgusts me. Go exercise, fatso. Fucking fatso piece of crap. You can eat whatever you want since you burn everything.