/r9gay/ - #802

>tfw no cutie bf you met on/r9gay/ starting out with awkward robot talking together, getting to care for each other, finding out where each other lives, whether long-distance or same country, manage to set up a date and have autistic robot date but enjoying every awkward silent moment and hesitation because you like and understand each others sperg social skills. Become bf's continue to try and see each other as much as distance makes possible. Work out plan to end up living together happily ever after in your comfy house.
edition.
Last thread:

Attached: 1564147509488.gif (500x223, 296K)

First for watching my favourite film tonight

tfw too comfortable in my own skin for a bf

>tfw screaming with anger because of video games

who was bideo game?

tf2
I got really tilted yesterday and I still feel like I can't play anymore
It's like I lost years of practice

i'm past my femboy years

Attached: 1564018711320.png (634x349, 300K)

should have started taking girl hormones dummy

most gays have over 1000 sexual partners per year
how is that love?

Attached: 419764732.03000003_umb.png (301x448, 121K)

gtfo ritsu, this is not a tranny thread.

im retarded and was meant to reply to this one

how is that even physically possible lol

>citation needed
thank you for your contribution

i read it somewhere forgot where it was tho

why do i keep thinking about him when we only talked for maybe 2 months? only guy i ever had an emotional connection with

unless they ended at your puberty of around 15 or are over 28 those years are not past you yet

You just answered your own question ye dumbdumb

sounds like total bullshit

tell us about him user, what was he like?

Did you know that whales can transcend space and time, start flying and traverse the universe itself?
I read it somewhere forgot where it was tho

I want a bf who looks exactly like this.

Attached: 1548471358292.png (864x1152, 1.31M)

An unkempt douchebag with a baby face that not even a beard can cover?

sperm whale had suddenly been called into existence several miles above the surface of an alien planet.

why dont they give boys the slut talk like they do with girls? couldnt that be partly why a lot of boys turn out like the stereotype?

i don't want to be gay but i also wanna have a bf anyone can relate

Attached: D91jUj-W4AAg62b.jpg (803x1024, 45K)

>bussy got caught on door knob and the door made a loud noise and every looked

No, I don't mind being a homo.

But do you mind being my bf?

being gay and being able to get laid whenever I want and also experience true love is better than being some incel orbiter who settles down with a loud hag

I will feed my stork this cat unless I am provided a ticklish sub 5'8 bf

Attached: 1559711004698.jpg (462x544, 60K)

Probably not, to be honest.

sorry i am 5'11 but its mostly in my legs i can crouch down around you oh man please

>sub
yikes

Does anyone have any experience with using tinder? is it good for relationships or are boys just sluts

hmmmmm alright I'll settle for you user

dozens of non-cute guys hitting you up begging to suck your dick. That's all it is

alright man just move the cat away from the stalk, ok?

>what he says and what he does is the complete opposite

the cat was never in any danger my friend

>doing kegels in secret for my bf
>he notices im tighter
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS IT WORKS

Fourth for
>tfw no cuteboy bf

Attached: 1564001003193.jpg (500x333, 61K)

Why haven't you got yourself a summer bf yet, user? Summertime is gonna be over soon.

Attached: 1561489132923.png (900x1200, 620K)

I hate summer. Bad things happen to me at that time. I like autumn.

Attached: 1560290925259.jpg (739x695, 141K)

what bad things have happened to you in summer especially?

>summer bf
No thanks, I want all year every year bf.

Every time I see one of these pics I wonder who's taking it and then realize it's all fake as fuck

>bf can't get to sleep unless he gets to hug my ass
its worrisome but too cute to stop.

>exbf larpd as a loyal boy that only needs me in his life and loves me
>in reality hes a lying,cheating slut that only was with me because hes lonely

Attached: 1526708730440.png (800x690, 707K)

I really wish my 5.75" lent and 5.25 girth dick would be enough to please bottoms.. It's so painfully average that it would never incentivize anyone to keep longterm fuck going..

It's been really bothering me more than usual lately. Fuck it hurts.. And then I read this shit

Is there anyway to know if your long-distance (another country) bf is cheating on you?

he is cheating on you.
He is currently either trying to hook up irl or hes lewding with his discord friends.

What makes you say that?
originally

cheating is a part of any relationship. 60% of spouses cheat on each other. Its a terrible thing but you have to realize that you can't just dump someone if they cheat. Cheating is the low part but you learn more about the other person and can come out stronger. Yes he's cheating and if not eventually he will. make peace with it.

my past relationship.
If you have a feeling,trust that feeling.
I ignored that feeling and just chose to believe them and got burned multiple times.

>only needs me in his life and loves me
Why would you want someone like this? Kind of a red flag lol

cheating is not acceptable, having cheated is not acceptable. what i think is right, fight me for it!

>he doesnt want his partner to give himself completely over
>he doesnt want to give hisself completely over to his partner

I'd rather die alone, if I find out someone has cheated on me I'm just going to break up with them.

Uh it's not really normal, you should at least have friends or some kind of social life. You can't just revolve your whole life around a single person or you'll grow tired of them and burn out your relationship. It's not really something you should romanticize if you want to actually live a well rounded lifestyle.

>having friends
>having a social life

no no, in the fantasy everything is perfect once we are boyfriends and everything in live will work itself out and we live happily ever after. you got it all wrong, fantasies and dreams don't lie!

Attached: 1548213051264.jpg (500x402, 76K)

Just try not to get hurt user & don't rush into things with the next guy. Good luck

can't get hurt if you never open up to anyone.
there's no previous guy and there will be no next guy. only fantasies and dreams.

Attached: jfhshEv731u21ng6o2_540.gif (540x302, 1.95M)

what a boy shakes, sucks or takes inside for his money is his business alone.

and hes asking you for money

Stop sharing and talking about your business here and keep it to yourself

is it wrong that I've always kinda had a fascination about gay prostitutes? Especially now in the age of grindr and other hookup apss, who still pays for it?

Ugly old men always offer to pay me.

eww... let the incels rot!

>flirting with guy for last month
>ask him today if he thinks of me in that way
"lol i didnt even know you were gay user!"

When would you like your complimentary pity hug, user?

Attached: 1558591883194.gif (397x371, 276K)

hey is 5'5" okay?
or is that too much

TFW NO 5'5 BF GOD I JUST WANT TO DIE

give me guitar singing bf

>be cut ugly bi mutt with hateble personality
I really should consider suicide, but I'm too pussy to do it

i have a bottom twink build and im considering having sex with a another guy how is the experience of having sex with another man?

Attached: 1555445302003.jpg (970x1856, 120K)

Go find out dummy

Gosh what a dead thread. I guess all of the normalfags are out getting drunk and fugging.

Attached: 1562702858342.png (1203x940, 576K)

im just been crying all night.

>tfw 400+ lbs
>tfw don't know if I'll ever manage to keep my eating disorder in check enough to consistently lose weight.
>tfw only into traps and cuteboys
fuck, why can't I just be into mostly average boys. I feel fucking dirty wanting to be with a 10/10 qtboi and knowing no-one who's like that will ever be into a fat sack of shit like me.

Attached: 1560646641609.jpg (326x316, 26K)

What have you been crying about, user?

Attached: 1564149606133.jpg (500x667, 383K)

I miss you all.

Attached: 1348442036904.jpg (900x1150, 163K)

Wow user you're a big guy. How do you acquire food?

I talked with my ex again and he basically admited he was just acting like a different person so i would love him

>400+ lbs
Jesus christ. Get some help or something.

Attached: tumblr_ljyt20qax71qgfmcoo1_1280.png (860x892, 314K)

go on an only liquid diet. have a friend or family member or lithuanian slave come by and make sure youre not breaking the rules. Worse comes to worse get your mouth sewn shut. if you really are 400+lbs id imagine you dont go in public much so talking shouldnt be something you should worry about. maybe take this time to learn ASL or something.

i missed you more user.

Attached: 1556576895969.jpg (936x967, 211K)

imagine the face of a tripfag who takes a hint from cobain

Kisses to you user.

Attached: Image (81).jpg (353x797, 140K)

One of my coworkers has an incredibly fat ass on a average to slim body. Trouble is, they're a femoid. How can I be gay yet still want to see this femoids ass?

asses are universally good, no matter who theyre attatched to. for me, the fact it's attached to a foid is a turn off, but i understand where youre coming from.
if you dont wanna penetrate her vagina, youre porbably still gay.

Definitely don't wanna have anything to do with her vagina but if she were a boy i'd want to bury my face and eat that ass so bad

>tfw ex-crush spent whole night posting naked photos of himself to strangers and more via kik

Wish I never had feelings for him. Why can't disgusting sluts just stop PRETENDING to be wholesome and wanting boyfriend when they are trash.

Please teach me how to be most gays user. uwu

>stayed up late again
Well, good night anons. Sleep tight, don't like the cute boys bite

Attached: 1544390300614.jpg (953x733, 75K)

jesus fuck this is a dead thread
this shit is gonna get archived

Attached: help.gif (400x225, 354K)

i mean i have it just sitting here on my other monitor but there isn't really much to talk about desu

>this shit is gonna get archived
good, fuck you niggers

dont say that! you're gonna offend our beautiful black femboy queens

>beautiful femboy
>black queen
pick one