Anyone here go to bars to pretend they have a social life?

Anyone here go to bars to pretend they have a social life?

Attached: 15549458-0DC2-469E-AD5B-426A3C4FAC1F.jpg (1111x1710, 140K)

Going to bars is my only social life. Tbf, I think it's the same for a lot of people

No. I'm too scared to leave my house, you fucking normie.

I wish. I could probably manage that, but I can't stand alcohol, I hate drinking more than anything.

Attached: 1558125486661.jpg (250x242, 13K)

based icebae poster

You think so? I feel like it's the only time where I actually talk to people and feel alive and somewhat happy. People talk to me, we laugh together, share jokes, play pool, put music in the jukebox. The sad part is though that most of these people don't hang out with me or contact me outside of the bar.

I tried that but I just ended up sitting at the counter all night with nobody talking to me. Its even lonelier than staying in my room all night.

Do you hate how it makes you feel or how it tastes?

You need to go to a divey bar where old men hang out and it stays open past midnight. I promise you'll find someone to talk to. Avoid clubs and nigger bars.

yeah, it's the only time I talk to random girls. I get a lot of numbers. I never can follow up when I'm sober. It's like black and white, jackyll and hyde.

I miss my old gf, but drunk me knows that there is only way to continue.

I don't know how to fix it, other than wait it out. my ex hasnt talked to me in 5 months.

Attached: 1544052173127.jpg (500x371, 24K)

I'm sorry user but you must be retarded. If girls give you numbers then you have no excuse not to have a GF.

Mostly the taste, but I'm not a fan of being drunk either. It makes me feel dumb, which is normal, but I'm also aware of how dumb I am and I hate that. I smoke weed occasionally and prefer that by a mile, it's a much more serene, chill feeling.
I got blackout drunk at a college party last year and felt like utter shit for several days after, I've been unable to stomach any alcohol since then.

I'm braindead alcoholic

I miss my old gf

Attached: b248d67f.jpg (320x320, 34K)

>but I'm also aware of how dumb I am

Stop being so hard on yourself. You obviously have self awareness and you're not illiterate.

Get over that slut. She's sucking some other dudes cock right now and you're still stuck on her. Don't waste your life and feelings on it. Move on.

I was with her 8 years, she can suck as many dicks as she wants, deep down she will know it won't come close to what we shared.

and I fucked gamer stacy inbetween so idgaf

Attached: download (15).jpg (225x225, 5K)

>The sad part is though that most of these people don't hang out with me or contact me outside of the bar.

Yeah, it's good to pass the time but it is quite lonely when you think about it. There's more to life than drinking and shooting the shit

>gamer Stacy

Wtf is that?

The only bars around are sports bars

Do you live in America? I find that hard to believe. Go on yelp and type in dive bar. Also, avoid sports bars. They are shit places to socialize and usually have shit people in them.

twitch gamer stacy, that like you and is friends with you, she can read your mind, understand and laugh at your memes. she overtook my free will.

one night I won't forget, I was trying to trip my friend we were both drunk, she didn't like it. she punched me in my face without me excepting. I hit the ground, she helped me to her apartment. then she sat on my face. she didn't give me anything in return

I wish she did but It was so hot

Attached: aa6d839846473739467d5308f296d9d4.960x960x1.jpg (960x960, 179K)

hey user
>tfw you gave me a good advice
>redditfag.exe
I know what im doing lelz

Attached: 1564017158053.gif (107x132, 12K)