/drugfeel/ Another Weekend Edition

Previous thread OD'd
Another weekend is here. How will you be wasting it druggies?

Attached: 147778473851.png (520x520, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tmozGmGoJuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want dxm, what is the cheapest thing that I can buy and eat all off to give me a heavy trip

Attached: Jfacdoom.jpg (280x280, 30K)

threadly reminder to stop doing drugs and cultivate a sense of inner peace and firm resolve through virtuous activity

how does lean/codeine differ from DXM? Anyone prefer one over the other? ive only had dxm

>I want dxm,

robocough

in USA it is legal, cheap, can order online, delivery to your door or mailbox with tracking# and all that so you can intercept before your parents get home :)

Attached: 81xQYSs9SKL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 27K)

I dissolved my tabs in vodka to micro dose 3 times a week but i really want to get high now so i guess im getting drunk too anyone want to talk me out of drinking 500ml of vodka / 250ish ug of acid? ( kinda unpredictable tabs).

i have a high psychedelic tolerance but id still say not rly worth it unless u have an unusually large amt of money coupled with unusually high legal paranoia. tried making tea out of a 12 inch section, was phenomenally disgusting, made me nauseous almost to vomiting for 2 hours, after that felt like ~80ug lsd. granted since theyre not sold for human consumption the mescaline content varies significantly in different batches. if u have abt $1k to spare u cd buy a bunch and extract the mescaline, otherwise the only context id say it would be worth it to try is if you have an extremely low phenethylamine tolerance. hope that helped and good luck user

lmao thats so retarded

I don't listen to my parents. I just don't have access to lsd or mushrooms anymore because friends abandoned me.

I've only fucked with dxm twice. I want to go to the store and pick something up, what do I get? where do I go?

Attached: 5f254a9f.jpg (320x320, 28K)

do it nigga

oriignzasad

Attached: images (2).jpg (213x237, 22K)

Fuck it tho not like micro doses work anyway.

>t.4 shots in

I wish i want such an alcoholics or maybe this would make me black out.

How much do you drink of that shit

Fuck I wanna move out so bad. My mom snoops around my room. She dug up my benzo stash and asked what it was. I just said valium but its actually xanax which shes highly against. She said shes cool with valium even though I'm not getting it legally. But every night shes asks me if i'm gonna get high on something. Fuck this nosey bitch. I don't care about what she does with her life. She blows a lot of money being the boomer she is and she wants to lecture me about cigarettes. Shut the fuck up I'm 25 years old. And don't tell me how to dress and cut my hair I don't tell you how to do you're bimbo shit. Fuck I need to get out of this place.

/tl;dr rant

>The way you spoke to me was very nice you seemed calm and respectful
> Well that's not right. You must be high so I'm gonna search your room when you're at work.

codeine is an entry-level opioid. it's nice to say the least but nowhere near as intense as other drugs

Get a job user get a place. Build your perfect safe place. Your urban trip shack. Your perfect slice of solitude comfyness and peace. Work from home ignore the outside world stay fit and hygienic live the life you want to be the master of yourself.

I haven't smoked meth in over 2 years ever since I got on the needle
Just smoked some on foil... this high is surprisingly benign and manageable

I think I'm going to stop mainlining it because I go into psychosis and start acting crazy every time without fail

Smoking it gives me such a nice relaxed feeling I can browse the internet and read the news and listen to music without thinking there's someone behind the screen spying on me and altering my newsfeed to subtly hint that I am being spied on

This is... nice...

Attached: 17f85f8366c422033fbb8ea5c18dd389.jpg (515x576, 51K)

How to robocough

I have a job but I want to move to a smaller town or city surrounded by mountains and green. Cheaper and easier life but finding a job up there might be hard. If I could get this I perhaps would not even take drugs or substances anymore.

Attached: IMG_1255.jpg (3264x2448, 1.88M)

eat
drug

>I can browse the internet and read the news and listen to music without thinking there's someone behind the screen spying on me and altering my newsfeed to subtly hint that I am being spied on
Just wait until you start coming down lol, you'll start getting paranoid again. I love meth aswell, but I just can't deal with the comedown and the brain fog. I'd much rather go through the opioid withdrawal rather than meth's comedown

You should try saving some money and moving to a place with cheap land and highly subsidised agriculture (weed is ideal) buy a farm and house and live of your crop (weed)

I plug my nose and just gulp it down all at once then drink some soda or something to get rid of the after taste. I really hate the taste.

Attached: IMG_1593.jpg (3264x2448, 1.06M)

The whole bottle?

thanku
I am appreciate

yes the whole bottle

yes that would be wonderful. Not just growing weed but shrooms too would be cool.

Attached: IMG_1201.jpg (3264x2448, 1.05M)

>two weeks until I can smoke weed again
fuck drug tests
at least my tolerance is at zero again

Attached: 2f3578200b24edb87ff80c4e74abae870c5c6348_00.jpg (512x493, 38K)

What about your pic related, how many of those do you take? Are they better than robo?

robocough ids the cheaper method but those are great. I would just take one bottle (300 mg) and it was good enough. But now I like the higher doses but I haven't been robotripping for over a week now cause of money.

I kind of meant legally growing weed in a legal state with the help of small farm loans and grants. But shrooms are amazing too i can't wait for shroom season here.

I prefer gels to liquid and robocough can give you some bad ass squirts.

You gotta take the whole bottle of gels for it to do anything?

Well I live in Canada where it's legal now (one of the very few benefits of this shit country). I think they will relax laws on shrooms someday.

yes at least that''s how I first started out. I found it to be a very pleasant experience. Started doing it everyday when I got fired from my previous job.

I've been doing this for a few days in a row.. I thought it was a fluke or my meth was weak... I.V.ed from the same batch and got flushed & coughing...

Took a break yesterday and was tired (went to bed early)... I woke up after 8 hours sleep and only found less than a point left in my bag now it's gone and I only have 1 loaded syringe... smoking is Meth on Easy Mode..

I managed to sleep every night and was able to hold conversations with my family and friend without anyone being able to tell... with the needle they could tell right away from the way I walk or stutter

I.V. is no good except for sex and dancing

Cool.
From my experience with amazon, they put everything in a non descript box. Think they'll do that with the robocough?

Some parts of the us are decriminalizing now desu weed has done more damage to me then shrooms ( although i mainly take 4acodmt because it it's cheap, legal and functionally the same thing as far as what it metabolizes into.

just ate the last bit of THC oil i had and letting it slowly kick in. i got it from a bud out of state but it's not legal here and none of my good friends seem to have the connection and i just wanna get high reeeeee alcohol sucks

Attached: 0908_-_q9LCV1d.jpg (467x453, 36K)

I have no idea. faggot amazon canada doesnt sell robocough and the american one doesnt ship outside of US. I have to order off ebay. I think I heard someone say that the package from amazon says DXM industries on it but that sounds like bs

Just weed and alcohol for me.

In a couple of weeks I'm gonna get some shrooms.

That does sound like some bs. I think I'll just wait until uni where it won't matter what the box says just to be safe. Thanks for the help mate

With me I just grab the mail key and check everyday before my parents do ( I buy a lot of shit off darknet now). I think you're good though. A lot of people dont know what dxm is anyways.

I want to take mushrooms really bad but people think I will get paranoid and tell my mom. How do I have a nice relaxing experience for my first trip?

if you're still living with your mom you're probably too young to be doing any drugs

So I bombed 20mg of 4ho met a little under 2 hours ago. Is this how its suppose to feel? some slight visual distortions and feeling of a slight stoning? Don't get me wrong it feels good but I almost thought It was going to knock me off my feet. was a little nervous at first

Also should mention that Robafen is fucking based and you should buy their gel caps. When I ordered a 6 pack they gave me 12. That was awesome.

Attached: IMG_1596.jpg (3264x2448, 1.28M)

How many pills do you actually take? I think there are bigger and smaller bottles.

Robocough, like this user said One of those bottles is about the size of a 5-Hour Energy drink, and contains 450mg of DXM HBr, which is a solid 2nd plateau trip.
Very different drugs. DXM is a dissociative with a complex pharmacology, and codeine is a prodrug for morphine, making it essentially baby heroin. This is a really stupid question, and only a stupid person would ask it.

How long does said robotrip last?

Same question but for thos beans when you take the 300mg
Forget my question earlier, decided to stop drinking dumb bitch juice and do basic math

What are dxm trips like?

I think I'm on like 3mg of xanax at this point usually this would make me sleep but now I am just kind of semi-conscious.
Does this mean I went too far again, I don't want xanax withdrawls.

Attached: 2298ed3ee5bbb49679cd575781a06136.jpg (734x667, 30K)

Did you drink it user?

Dollar Tree gels (225mg) are only $1 each and can be bought locally if you're lucky. RoboCough (450mg) is $8 for a pack of 2 and $29 for a 12 pack on Amazon. The gels are a bit cheaper, but honestly the extra inactive ingredients from having to swallow 30 15mg gels just to equal a single 45ml RoboCough probably makes the Robo the better choice in most cases

I still abuse both semi-heavily and would recommend whichever is more convenient for you

It's worth noting to other anons out there that the box it comes in has "RoboCough" from "DXM Industries" written straight up on the shipping box, which could potentially be a problem for anons living with their parents

Attached: image.jpg (3024x4032, 1.23M)

>It's worth noting to other anons out there that the box it comes in has "RoboCough" from "DXM Industries" written straight up on the shipping box, which could potentially be a problem for anons living with their parents
when i bought it from amazon it was just a standard brown box with nothing other than a shipping label on it

Medical literature suggests that it takes anywhere from 2-8 weeks at doses from 1-2mg of Xanax or equivalent to form a physical dependence depending on a ton of factors. This is a rough estimate

I guess Amazon ships Robo in a variety of boxes, but in my case it could have been trouble if I had still lived with my parents and they had any idea what DXM was or that I was abusing it

I wasn't taking daily, but multiple times a week.

If you can make it 48 hours without Xanax without having any withdrawals, there's no chance you have a dependence. Most Xanax addicts have to dose around twice a day or more to not shake like crazy, although this is a generalization

What drugs lower inhibitions besides alcohol. I'm afraid of asking the doctor for Xanax to help with my severe social anxiety.

I'm am on 15mg Adderall that my doctor prescribed feeling calm.

Everyone in my area stopped selling actual weed and only sells carts. Ive been using them for a while and I just dont like them. They just get you way too high to the point where its unpleasant and i have to go sleep to make it go away. Ive tried taking smaller hits but then I dont get high at all. There is no in between. The part i hate most is the taste. Its so god awful that i gag every time i hit it. The taste lingers forever and makes me nauseous the whole time. Everyone else i know seems to love them though. Am i doing something wrong? Or am I just being a little bitch and should just get over it?

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-184043_Google.jpg (1059x733, 280K)

I like the carts way better. first of all, no smoke so no coughing or tar lung like you get from smoking flower. a $20 cart can last for weeks, whereas $20 of flower lasts a day or two. most vape pens allow you to adjust the temperature to your liking if you don't like the way it hits. You can also buy different flavors. also no obvious odor like flower has. I'd say carts are superior in just about every way

Damn amanitas take so long to ship. Hopefully it doesn't turn out to be a disaster aside from nausea.

Just buy from the dark web you bitch

Yeah stop living with your mom dude, you're 25. You have zero room to be bitching about your situation.

How much is a g of molly and how much for first time. Is there any dangerous lookalikes. It's pretty much a hazy white crystal.

What drug feels like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=tmozGmGoJuw

only lookalike would likely be meth, which isn't really dangerous especially if you're doing it sparingly like you do with MDMA. it just won't be as fun
as for dosage, take 150mg for a good roll

Well molly being a hazy white crystal is bloody rare, and tina always looks like that. So maybe snort a smaller amount because if you take 150 mg meth you will be tweaked for hours

I figured he wouldn't be snorting it if he was doing MDMA. besides, snorting is kinda pointless for meth, it doesn't really feel much different from oral. you're just tearing up your nasal lining for no reason

Well I was just suggesting snorting a small amount to see if it was meth because you will know very quickly what it is and it won't be a 12+ hour tweak. Also snorting a small dose of mdma won't screw up a roll. But if it is meth definitely boof it

lurker lurking, does anyone know a good research chemical that mimics meth?

Attached: 1564162183706.jpg (800x600, 172K)

Not that I know, but the cathinones are great stims. The best I know of is benzedrex/PHD otc which is meth with a hexedrine ring instead of a phenyl.

Is oral morphine nice, or is it underwhelming? Heroin feels too fiendish, and pretty much the same with oxy

Attached: file.png (500x750, 440K)

If you were doing heroin orally (I think anything besides iv and vaping) it was acting as just a prodrug for morphine. I personally found heroin to be completely worthless, so it depends on the person.

Codeine isn't a dissociative it's an opioid and a very weak one at that. It feels a bit comfy for a few hours and that's pretty much it. Stick with oxy heroin or fent if your gonna do Opioids.

Attached: a5f.png (512x1197, 819K)

I don't take heroin orally, I was wondering about oral morphine, I snort heroin on the few occasions I use it

I was wrong, intranasal does prevent it from being metabolized to morphine, at first at least. So theoretically the end of an intranasal high should be very similar to morphine because the major active chemical should be morphine by then.

I do it every day in the form of poppy tea. I like it because it's light enough to drive, go to class and go to work on but nice enough to be comfy

I am high on coke yet want to sleep. Think I am starting to come down

If you're on a stim and want to sleep, you're coming down. If you don't have any landing gear good luck brother

I want to sleep because it's really late here. I have taken mirtazapine

"oh hey this break isn't as bad as I thought, the day's going great so far!"
>realize I am still high from yesterday

High on what man

I'm in an intensive outpatient rehab program and losing my fucking mind
it's worthless
my life is already over
just let me drug-cope and die already motherfuckers

How many are serious about getting sober in places like those?

i haven't been able to sleep for months because of severe nightmares and my buddy who used to give me Xanax went AMI, does anyone know what else i can take?

outwardly: everyone but me
but given that I present that way there too it could be 0%
the gen X counselors just cannot fathom what life is like for a lifelong aspergers wreck like me and why it was that I turned to speed and benzos to give my life meaning
I HAVE NO MEANING WITHOUT THEM

Besides basics like melatonin, the only sustainable method I've used is ghb. The easiest form to get is 1,4 BDO which is legal, though you will probably need to dose twice to get a full nights sleep

Hey guys I'm in the hospital on Norco feeling pretty comfy

I just keep getting more depressed and suicidal. The only thing that helped was heroin but I never used too much or too often. Have not used in a while so had a little last night and while it hit hard my depression was still there. Tonight I am about to take a huge amount. I will either experience a great euphoria or, if nothing is alleviated I will just take more and some benzos and catch you robots on the other side. Wish me luck boys

Attached: F391281C-3AEC-4081-85DF-47F09771E6CF.jpg (233x423, 24K)

why the fuck are so many of you doing DXM? Don't you have access to other, better drugs?

AGGHHH WHAT THE FUCK!! I AM COZY AND WARM AND ALL THAT SHIT BUT I AM STILL SOOO FUCKING MISERABLE THE ONLY THING THAT HELPED NO LONGER HELPS WHAT NOW SHOULD I JUST DO THE REST AND EXIT THE SIMULATION

Attached: 5BC81CEE-4AFB-402F-9F68-61C765728081.jpg (495x362, 17K)

I am going for 200 ug 1p LSD soon.
Tell me how to prepare myself for trip, what to watch, materials, things to do...etc

Is 200 ug too strong to go for walk outside without people noticing ?

Attached: 1561096228967.gif (380x214, 1.76M)

if it's your first time doing acid, it's way too much.
In my experience I couldn't do shit on 200ug

I did twice LSD sort of.
First time I did 1 unknown tab unknown dose, just at home, didn't feel much bit time distortion...
Next time did 1 and half tab with friend went around walking laughing ...etc we could function normally without people noticing anything wrong, he even drove car.
But we didn't knew or were sure of dose.

Since I bought legally 1p Lsd over net it should be exact dosage.
Maybe it would be good to hit 1 100 ug tab first hour than second tab next hour? Or will tolerance prevent stacking up potency

Attached: nndf.png (384x671, 330K)

Take 100ug / 150max, 200ug of lab quality lsd is wild.

200ug is definitely too strong.

Re-dosing LSD doesn't work well and usually end up in disappointment.

but how did grandpa Hoffman managed to take 250 ug pure LSD on that day and went out fine?

It is strong in which sense? can you describe...

Do you want more pictures of this ugly thot?

Attached: 39921160_289822308520199_2816771842004484096_n (1).jpg (720x960, 73K)

Alright man, do 200ug straight. Enjoy the ride.

Attached: 4948-23367-1037.jpg (1024x1024, 41K)

DONT LAUGH BITCH TELL ME WHY IS IT STRONG!!!
WHAT WILL HAPPEN!!!

Attached: 29572554_140385443463887_6832787536509898305_n.jpg (540x681, 70K)

Just take it easy. There's plenty of opportunities to take higher doses AFTER you know why it's a bad idea to take 200ug in a public place.