Working is hell

>working is hell
>being a neet is boring af
>suicide is scary

Whats the solution here bois?

Attached: 1501713610899.png (631x732, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9HMej4NmBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The army
The ormy

I don't know. I'm about to go to my shitty night stocking job and I just don't want to fucking do it.
Life sucks in multiple ways.

Not getting Jow Forums. Fell for that meme. I feel worse when I exercise than I ever have before

Just be yourself dingus

Suicide is always the best solution. I know it's scary, but you're going to have to just go through with it. Don't think, just pull the trigger.

You need F F F
funn

invest money until you get a job you somewhat like

just keep trying until you get a fun job like streaming games

Live homelessly. Be a scavenger. It's actually more fun than you'd realize as long as you're not addicted to drugs.

keep calm and procure tendies

suffer some more then Suicide won't be as scary and that will be the solution. The alternative is get lucky and die in an accident or win the lottery or something,

lots of fapping

Attached: wankies.webm (960x720, 1.91M)

I also fell for the Jow Forums meme. If you're autistic, you're autistic. Becoming Jow Forums will not change that.

>just give up your rights to die for Israel
Giant fucking stupid asshole you are.

Work then quit with money and live in the woods with the money you saved. Society is built to waste everything you try to make for yourself. It won't let you own anything and seeing as to how food is cheap and they over pay you as part of a mind game and can't buy your land anyway, just move into the thick woods and with 8k you could live on in there for the rest of your life high on weed you grew in there right next to the food you grew.

>2G Internet 35 USD
>device a mere 8k by 35 and steal rice/lentils or use food assist with spices and vit pills
>35 goes in like 200
>lasts practically 19 years
>you didn't want to live long anyway even if inflation happens

I'm tempted to just rob someone myself, as a forever neet. I'm also thinking of bieng a trucker though if they honestly would let me get taught for free, it takes 5 grand just to get taught and they won't pay you much at first as another MIND GAME to keep you doing it for a long time to pay back the 5k or 8k your education costed. It'd take so long to earn anything that I've not done it due to educational costs making you need to pay them back, plus what if you fail the school? I drink alot now. Don't drink for months while you drive that shit around trying to pay them back? Horrible and probably would fail if they even let me in.

But anyway, if they didn't make you get obligated to keep working I'd go be a trucker for a few grand a month, they pay well if I recall, and after a few months I'd retire to the middle of the woods. I've been thinking about such things for years and years, but I don't sit well with lack of guarantees. it's why I don't ask women out. You're not really trapped until you fail at trying to get out after all.

Indeed, becoming Jow Forums will not get rid of your autism, but it sure as hell made me tougher both mentally and physically, which makes life a lot more bearable. I was so weak and fragile before.

If there's a solution, becoming a shabbos goy is far from it.

Sounds like a plan but getting enough money to do so takes 4ever..

>the infernal trinity
fuggg man... how the is everyone so content?

Attached: it's all so tiresome.jpg (900x900, 60K)

CDL get on average 37 grand a year and you don't need that for innawoods. Still, paying back 5 grand for the ed obligates the first five months, at least the first half year, before you save, and every year is eternity so I've not done it. I want to live by myself NOW not after going insane over depersonalization driving a truck across the USA for half a year before the real 8 months I was going to actually be waiting on starts. I know better than that shit. The world wants me to die drunk driving because within a month I'd start that. The longest I go without booze is a month while actually comfortable as it is. I know better so I can't do that rout and need the k's some other way.

Attached: 6.00.gif (636x356, 1.03M)

hm gotta figure out how to the muuneys fast

Only one option, OP. DMT.

>hm?
The mind game, the system, does not allow it. They want to instill habits of working so you never ever can stop. As it is I have the personality to stop, so they negate that by never letting me start.

My paradox.

Attached: 1464356637549.gif (293x289, 1.99M)

There isn't one.
We're not gonna make it.

those who think being a neet is boring are simply just boring people. the only bad thing about neet life is the no money aspect.
having as much time as you like to dedicate to something you truly love is the best. of course there are limitations, for instance, if your a normalfag whose hobbies invole alot of money. but for a simple man like myself reading, composing music and drawing suffice and i could do these things everyday for the rest of my life, working here and there to buy more music equipment occasionally. otherwise fuck work and most of all FUCK YOU for this stupid thread, nigger.

>no money
>just have fun anyway
Half the time I literally don't have my parents even paying for the internet and I can't torrent and the real putlocker is dead. What even?

His thread is a legitimate and relatable feel unless (You) lived a privileged normalfag tier life. You literally cannot do anything worth a shit without money, unless you had it at some point at the very least but that is the same thing as having money. Even if time is money time is also relative.

Also, type better you mong.

We all know that suicide is the only control for ourselves in this rampant, random experiment of evolution. I wish someone would take poison with me, be it brompton cocktail injection, etc. Being with Jesus isn't easy and I dread my family. Am 23 years old here.

Disregard society. Learn survival stuff. Ditch innawoods forever.

Could you live for the rest of your life on 50k?

mr superior typer with a big brain over here.
listen dickhead only boring faggots need money to enjoy being alive. im not saying im always super happy or anything its just that I have hobbies that involve no money. I could draw for hours read for hours or play guitar/keyboard for hours. all cost no money except to buy originally which was many years ago and only took a few weeks of saving. haven't had a proper full time job for 6 years cunt I live in fucken poverty but I make do with what I got and I enjoy it. you say i live a privillaged normalfag tier life? kys nigger.
>Half the time I literally don't have my parents even paying for the internet and I can't torrent and the real putlocker is dead. What even?
fuckin hell kid. is that what you enjoy doing. literally and unironically get a life. you may aswell kill yourself if thats how youd like to spend all your free time.

Not him but I wish I could do that.

I grow depressed fast without external stimuli and then resort to non-stop internet addiction to fill in the void.

Jesus. His entire message is rejecting this garbage heap of a world and the absolute filth that is your life to serve a greater purpose.
No one else is offering to love you and its not like everyone else dosen't already hate you anyway. So what do you have to lose?
Reject the world and take up your cross and its time to live for someone greater.

Attached: 1559818859467m.jpg (1024x782, 245K)

get a goal(s). they are what make life worth living. it's like having a quest log irl except you get to choose the quests.

Attached: 1510992687130.jpg (179x284, 14K)

Miserably coast through life in an uncomfortable manner until you eventually just drop dead, like every other first worlder.

alot of practice and getting good at something goes a long way. youll be surprised at how good it makes you feel even if you have no one to share it with. acheiveing nothing everyday actually makes you feel like shit.

go to therapy and become normal

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9HMej4NmBw

Based and christpilled
Based and goalpilled

>I'm about to take a diesel technician course
>Don't even like trucks or cars

Just end me already

Attached: 1561186791630.jpg (500x529, 45K)

I'm learning how to weld. My weak beta ass won't be able to take all the mean people yelling at me

I get panic attacks every time someone tells at me

Very very easily actually. I could on 5 or ten.

You know lentils and rice and vit pills are only like 30 a month right?

50k if the food lasted is ten k land you bought to sit on plus free water then lasts *does maths* 111 years fag. 50k is too much. I'd start a business on that much money, are you kidding? Around 5 k is what I fantasize about getting. It's a 13 year max sort of deal and actually not overkill like assholes like to make with money rhetoric. People make things fully retarded by making too many options by upping the money so much it's a lifetime worth. Do you know how many people save up 50k USD?

Come on now. No one does that unless it takes too long to matter, as time is money.

Alternatively the low thousands is actually interesting. Also I'm 30 and 10 years sounds like I'll be long wishing I'm dead. Even if not, I'm a short term kinda guy or I'd already be living in the woods somewhere today, right now. 5 years lasting is too long for me to worry about, so 5 years funds sounds like eternity to me. Every 5 years has always been eternity. Why care beyond that?

Stop typing like a fucking retard or I'll put on my trip and post in literally all threads for 12 hours every day shithead.

You're retarded in general though. You need to have had money at least at some point unless you're an annoying bum that walks around barefoot after someone gives you shoes for attention's sake so you can get bigger donations, or alternatively rob people/places.

People with zero funds that became funds are unabashed annoying retards and it's why people hate them and they and the non-bum normalfaggots are in my way. I'd love to be growing a shit ton of weed and beans right now but it's not my land so I have to zip out there with more stealth and cunning of which requires discipline than the primitive man. No people around me like normal bums would tolerate, I also need funding because YOU are boring, the normal bum.

>calling unabashed normalty based