Dad asked my if I was happy

>dad asked my if I was happy

Attached: 1556116521493.jpg (600x212, 52K)

>mom asks if i ever had suicidal thoughts

Attached: 1532633743753.jpg (251x311, 11K)

Fuck I hate that. Like what the fuck are you gonna do faggot? The worst part about being miserable is that if you tell someone they just get squirrelly and try to give you a bunch of shitty advice and a guilt trip.

This sentence is missing a noun
What/who did he ask and how did it respond?

luckily my parents never ask me this bcus they already know the answer.

>parents ask of you want to go out
>say no you wouldnt
>they insist and drive you somewhere
>it makes you really unhappy and uncomfortable
>they ask if you are having a good time
>have to be polite and say you are because they're just tryong to be nice
>they dont take a hint and do it again and again so I'll come out of my shell or finally be wrong or something
T-thanks

Attached: 58.jpg (500x312, 31K)

>mom starts to cry

Attached: sdf.jpg (1600x1200, 276K)

I honestly cannot comprehend the level of normiedom required to have never considered killing yourself at least once in your life

Next time, think about being kind rather than nice. Don't lie to appear "nice". Tell the truth in a respectful manner and ask that they leave you alone when you need it in return.

fuck is that kagen no tsuki?

>dad has always been too depressed to bring up happiness at all

Attached: IMG_2761.png (336x680, 537K)

I'm not him, but have a similar problem. I either have to be a cunt or a pushover. I don't know how to go down the middle. I think it may be because people act like I'm in the wrong for not liking the things they do that they'd appreciate if they were in a funk or whatever. It's like they're trying to self-insert themselves into my position rather than actually think about me as myself.

no its schierke from berserk

Attached: Schierke.png (600x568, 300K)

>anime post
>dont actually watch anime
Well, do you hate me?

>get put on antidepressants
>grandparents tell me they dont want me taking them because i'll start having suicidal thoughts

Attached: 1501030347405.jpg (235x204, 6K)

Don't try to gauge their intent if the people are your family or friends. They are probably trying to help but i bet they are trying to read your mind as well.
You can only control your own actions and emotions so work on your self restraint. Then let then know that you are trying to be better and you'd like their help with something. Assuming you do actually want to improve and can plan ahead to make that happen.

I lie
>Dad asks if I'm lying
Fuck am I really that easy to see through

Attached: 1562206702768.jpg (397x345, 20K)

>my parents finally realised that even if i say something nonchalantly or in a completely expressionless way i'm always being 100% serious

Turns out that most people thought that i was joking, that i wasn't being serious or that it wasn't a big deal because of the way i said things.
And now they're VERY worried about my mental health and my body.
I didn't wanted this attention, but if they ask, i don't see way i should lie to them.

I don't want to "improve" though. I want them to fuck off. I like being the way I am. It'd be like if I kept nagging other people to "improve" themselves to be more like me even though they don't see it as an improvement.

Yeah you should definitely kill yourself soon

yeah, just kill everyone around you then yourself. better than being bugged everyday, huh?