How would you look like crossdressing?

How would you look like crossdressing?

Attached: tttt.jpg (433x672, 92K)

not as cute as s/he does

Id look like a dude in girls clothing

I would look like some scp, not sure which but nit a female one

Well turns out if you hate how you look, you will also hate how you look dressed as a girl. Shocking I know

I already get mistaken for a girl most of the time until I open my mouth so I'd probably look "good" but that kind of stuff is highly degenerate and disgusting.

Attached: 1552829407989.jpg (1200x1131, 159K)

ugly hairy skinny guy in drag

I used to pass quite well if I did a well enough job hiding the fact that I have the body type of hank hill.
Don't pad very well anymore. Too old.

Attached: Hank_Hill.png (723x1076, 213K)

I'm hideous when I girl mode
>ywn be pretty or passable
>ywn attract men

Attached: d9f.gif (600x450, 140K)

why do you keep posting the same thing over and over, is it pity or attention you want or both?

Do these kinda people really think that a heterosexual male cant tell the difference between them and an ACTUAL girl ?

Attached: 32BC40D7-B8C3-4C8B-93E7-EAEF384F94CF.jpg (1000x1077, 135K)

there's plenty of cases where you wouldn't be able to tell.

Attached: Thai-Ladyboy-Studentin-3.jpg (800x1021, 412K)

jesus.

benis or vagene it doesn't matter when it's that cute

It's fun to spam and meme
I'm literally in a call with a dude talking about flying across the country to come fuck me and he's browsing to buy me a new toy rn
I'm starting to accept that maybe I'm not that undesirable

no i promise you
theres not one.
as much as gays love to believe that scenario its just made up fantasy, and when it does happen its because deep down inside the "hetro" guy was actually a fag too

I don't even consider myself to pass very well and I have had heterosexual males call me miss or ma'am and then fall on their face when I say something in an obvious male voice.
So it does happen.
Pretty good chance you have been fooled before too.
Transgirls who pass well will often go to extremes to stay stealth

You realize a good percentage of tranny murders were the direct result of the guy going into a homophobic rage because he was fooled all the way up till the surprise penis, right?

holy shit i know this guy

I tried it once and I looked pretty fugly. I have no idea what I would look like with full makeup on though. I'd probably look like an Asian joker

That's good I guess? All though it makes me feel fucking stupid that you can get guys yet I can't even talk to a girl who likes me.

probably pretty cute

Attached: received_442544666589921.jpg (856x448, 27K)

I have the exact same thing happen to me in public too user. It really gets on my fucking nerves. I'm really considering just growing facial hair to tell people I'm a guy. I look like Roger Taylor when he was young.

I've been mistaken for a girl my whole life sooooooooo...

like a hairy fat creep, just like 98% of the people in this thread

like a skinny tramp