Worst way you've ever manipulated someone

Worst way you've ever manipulated someone

Go

Attached: 1546156839552.png (720x400, 123K)

By the penis

Buy the penis.

Sometimes Ill exaggerate my depression to get attention from my partner

Tricked a poor girl into being an emotional crutch and intermittent sex object for 5 whole years

Some dude tried to manipulate me into feeling sorry for him and being a crutch

Worked for a few months too

I once became a spiritual guru to this robot, and he'd bring me weed like every other day just to get stoned with me and hear my opinions and theories on shit and have me listen to to his problems and give advice. I got thousands of dollars of weed from the guy over the course of a few years. His life didn't improve at all from my guidance.

Used people for sex a few times or more

im too lazy to make things to eat so my mom does it for me

Attached: 1512509016278.png (747x686, 44K)

My old job had some new people come in for orientation to observe the warehouse. One of them was a cute girl. I was loading a truck and the HR person asked me a few questions about how things work, and I basically lied about how good the place was. I felt like pure shit telling them it was going to be a good job, but figured I probably wouldn't see them again. NOPE. That same cute girl actually ended up working on my shift that following week. She quit after 1 month.

if i trust the person wont call cops or freakout, ill show them my incredibly manic side. gets me attention and makes people care about me more

Got my lil sis to bring me toilet paper while I was taking a dump and I promised her icecream.
She never received the promised icecream

Got a robot to fall in love with me over several months, then told him I was a catfish.

I was not.

n/a because I never communicate with people to begin with

I compulsively do this constantly and am aware of it so I think that realistically my worst manipulation is constantly convincing myself that I will stop.

I go out of my way to add robots on discord and show interest at first, then when they're in orbit I'll use them for validation, attention and gifts. I send them pics every once in a while to get compliments. It's funny because I can go for days ignoring their messages but as soon as I write they're so eager to reply. I'm not even hot, maybe a 5/10

Attached: run.png (343x628, 275K)

Anyone that uses discord deserves it. You need the chamber but you're a creation of the beta who deserves it just as much.

Pure sex and hentai herre!
discord gg/364XF8q

How do you bring up gifts without turning them off by sounding greedy?

I made someone fall in love with me when they could do so much better

Attached: 1559025131950.jpg (800x1129, 135K)

>live in small town
>see cute highschool girl walk by my house after school every day
>one day work up courage to talk to her
>gather info such as her first name, which house she lives in, and what school she goes to
>her house is on my street
>that night I look her up on multiple social media sites using just her first name and school
>I waited around outside to talk to her everyday for weeks using info I found on her social media
>one night made a fake account to catfish her, asked if she knew me since it was a small town
>now talking to her daily on her walks home from school irl and online as my catfish account
>final part of the plan was using my catfish account I told her that irl me thought she was hot and wanted to fuck her
>she wanted to fuck me too
>used chatlogs I made between my real account and my catfish account and showed her
>she added me on my real social media so now we were able to talk irl and online constantly
>became distant with her on my catfish account as we became closer
>end up dating prime teen pussy for a few months
>she kept telling me how happy she was that we were able to hook up because of my friend which was just the catfish account

Attached: 1560793915445.jpg (800x450, 230K)

HA HA HA HA HA u did a nice job user

Attached: 1555526109495.png (1000x1000, 177K)

I don't bring them up at all. I add some on steam when they suggest we could play games together, not always from my wishlist but I can't complain. One time however I was talking to one guy and expressed how much I loved this cute shirt and he insisted to buy it for me so I arranged a wishlist. I then sent him a pic wearing it and he seemed happy so we both win I guess.

I catfished ugly incels for money, but incels are retarded, even more so than me, so it's not really the worst way.

Attached: megu5.jpg (258x195, 6K)

Why would you pretend to be a catfish