User needs some diapers!

user needs some diapers!

Attached: 74275485_p0.png (960x720, 810K)

dear god thank you for inventing anime girls i love them so much

This fantasy is impossible in reality, user. Especially for you.

Attached: 02e74ccb661f8eb6f0466ca49c68f790.jpg (1058x794, 598K)

could you imagine how hot and comfy this would be? specially if they also put you in girly dresses

Until you'd look in a mirror. At one point or another the shame will outweigh the hotness, and then what? What after you cum? Then what? It doesn't just end like a doujin.
In reality even, they'd probably film it, making you pay them for the rest of your life, or they'd end it.

Attached: 020_3_8.jpg (1254x885, 974K)

n-no please don't lovingly diaper me as an enduring, physical symbol of the nurturing kindness and affection you feel towards me

Attached: feels sad man.jpg (181x279, 7K)

pls giv sauce

AdultBabyDollLab by goya

the more humiliating the better desu

>like to look in the mirror to humiliate myself while fapping in embarrassing ways
>been dieting and lifting
>now instead of getting turned on by how pathetic I look, all I can think is "Wow, the progress is really paying off. Lookin' good there user."

fucking faggot the diaper fetish is itERALLY FUCKING SUBHUMAN YOU NIGGA KYS

N-no I don't, last night was just a one-time thing!

pls originally happen to me

Adults don't deserve to be babied. There are tons of little boys out there that will grow up into incels if they aren't shown motherly affection(and also put back into diapers), so any affection that is shown to an adult, who is already far gone, is wasted.

Finally you agree, I wondered how many carpets I would need to ruin with my incontinence before you would correct it, what would you expect me to do, spend my limited neetbux on my diapers?

Is that a bottle of formula? Oh yeah, big brain food efficiency time. You plan to induce soon? Great money saver!

Why the camera....oh other women will pay for a cam baby? I would get more toys though, sounds fair...

And then I wake up to the sound of my diaper tapes popping off because my erection can't be contained, should probably get a cage.

Im tickling you user! Tickle tickle tickle! You are trembling so much!

Attached: 74297493_p0.jpg (800x1130, 455K)

The fuck am I originally looking at here?

but user, what if I'm a little adult...? I don't deserve love?

That's some incredible detail on the armpit

Imagine being a talented and skilled artist and choosing to make exactly this

You won't do anything with that love, so it's wasted.

I suppose this must be what the weeb version of "The Entertainment" looks like.

Attached: 220px-Infinite_jest_cover.jpg (220x340, 25K)

user, this is just bullying at this point. I would love and cherish every moment with my mommy gf and you know it!

Attached: cute.png (553x825, 172K)

why do you failed normalfags always come into random threads to post garbage like this? Get out

>diaperfag is normalfag
I do appreciate your acceptance, but I'm not sure this sentiment is shared by most

Attached: diaperchan.png (1200x1200, 1M)

Wat I never said that

oh I dunno, user. You did call the diaperfag a normalfag.... Is there something you'd like to share?

Attached: qt.png (708x1000, 551K)

im imagining someone extremely based
did you read the part where he said 'failed' you annoying mosquito of a human

Damn, that looks like it feels really good... I want to try having butt toys when I'm diapered. I never tried anal toys before though, What should I try?

Attached: 1323231492170.jpg (500x820, 201K)

>pulls handy dandy 12 guage SPAS out of peepee hole
please fuck off

I'm not into "messing", but wearing diapers, baby clothes, sucking on a pacifier, being nursed...seems really nice. In a sexual way, obviously, but nothing about getting off. Just that level of comfort and love is hot. No idea how to approach it with my Mistress, though.

Anyone got anymore of these POV baby images? They're hilarious.

*pees in their faces*

>uses a gentle but firm hand to deftly swipe such a dangerous tool away
little user, if you're going to try to hurt people just to try to avoid wearing the protection you need, that just proves how badly you need it!

Attached: just a little embarrassed.png (1280x960, 1.04M)