Hey, girls, did you know that um, your ass, goes inside your swimsuit

Hey, girls, did you know that um, your ass, goes inside your swimsuit.

Attached: jordyn thong.jpg (1440x1800, 337K)

Why? Looks good to me.

What kind of a faggot complains about this? You're seeing more tits and ass and somehow that's a bad thing. OP, you are a closeted faggot.

Says who tard?
Swimming is easier when you're less restrictive.

You're either a homosexual man or a flatty patty who's mad that she doesn't have cakes. I can't wait until the day women are expected to be butt naked when they go swimming.

>Girls dont wear something cute like this, they'd rather be whores
Like patton said, we attacked the wrong enemy.

Attached: 1563786688512.jpg (960x922, 160K)

jojo is based

kys incel

hoes who wear make up at the beach are even worse.

I'd love to kill a cumbrian faggot like you.

Attached: 1564250119085.jpg (952x717, 118K)

Fair point, but that wasn't what I was trying to point out

Incels have female brains so other women bug them

ummm, user, you're not staring at my brapper again are you? I've already had to scold you once for this!

You realize that real men are entirely motivated by sex, right?

How is wearing a hot bathing suit being a whore?

I know a girl who got Ghonerea from trying on bathing suits for the gram

I hope the cunt dies

Only an incel would say that. I want to unwrap the present.

Real men are motivated by goals, women fall for said men
Its shallow, it's basically saying you have no personality outside of muh tits muh ass

Yeah the goal of fucking chick's. You don't even become a real man until you lose your virginity.

Not sure you know what shallow means but you're the only one judging people by looks here.

Elaborate. Were the suits infected? Or did they push bacteria already present on her skin into her vajayjay?

>goals
You are such a fucking faggot. A man's goals are things like milk a cow, or fix a goal. Today goals are going to the best scooba diving location or lucking the stock market. Nothing natural about that.

>you like to see attractive women without clothes on?
>there must be something wrong with you!

*fix a door

I would beat the shit out of a woman if I ever heard her refer to her ass as a brapper.

>Its shallow, it's basically saying you have no personality outside of muh tits muh ass
Nigga it's a swimsuit. It's to go swimming in. She's not trying to impress you with her big brain energy, she's trying to go swimming but also look nice. Do you also hate men who dress well? You must look like shit 100% of the time if you think being presentable makes you shallow.

>the 4 panel "hey girls did you know that umm" lingo
You are a king

Hey, OP, did you know that um, sage, goes on all fields.

The dude probably wears a t shirt on the beach.

You just want to smell her ass, don't you OP?

I just like modest, cute girls on one piece swimsuits, is that so wrong?

Who the fuck are you to tell them what to wear?

It's just my opinion, skank.

Fucking whore is 1 inch away from obscenity laws.

Well, considering the fact that just about everyone is getting their panties in a wad over my comments, I would think so
>Nothing natural about what man has done since the beginning of time
Your fucking argument is literal "muh dick" tier. You can be presentable without leaving nothing to my imagination you fucking idiot.

Get ready to get screamed at by incels who cant find pussy any other way and whores who can't fucking cover up.

Yeah, incels are basically inactivated trannies.

The suit was literally in a gross girls ass

>Nothing natural about what man has done since the beginning of time
Then it's about impressing women, which is fine. But there is really no intrinsic motivation for that shit.
Of course I shower, of course I work out, those are simply strawmen, but some things I do add nothing to society, I do it simply to have sex,

Your argument is "I'm too fucking pathetic to get laid so I'll pretend it's not my motivation and somehow I'm better than everyone for it"

Fact is you never became a man, and you have zero respect from society. Sorry kiddo.

OP'S pic isn't presentable it's a whore, faggot.

I don't think Sharia will let that slide.

t. roast or faggot

>doesn't like girl ass
>calls me a faggot

A woman should only expose herself for her husband. She is damaged goods.

>being presentable
well, she's certainly presenting something! Though, I must admit, it certainly is an impressive brapper, so maybe it's understandable to share it with the world

No a faggot is one who would be wanting women to cover up

Sort of? There's more that goes into it than just women. the reason we crave goals is for the sake of protecting our selves, our wife, kids, and the tribe as a whole. While women are a part of it it's not the only thing that matters.
I cant tell if this is the same guy, but...
>Sorry kiddo.
Fucking lol

>I DONT THINK SHARIA BLOODY WELL ALLOWS IT
Goddamn I just want girls to be traditional, wtf.

Why? Because you're a cool edgy guy?

No because it's s retarded, disgusting and unsexy term and anyone who would ever use it unironically deserves a beat down.

Literally all of history is just guys trying to fuck chicks

Traditional according to what?

You think people should be attacked for words?

According to civilizations that would lead them to their self destruction.

fair enough but you missed the point. Goals are practical and straightforward.
Many people talking about goals are on some self help or instagram trip, it has nothing to do with ncessity or function, it exists only to impress.

Yes. I believe that there should be consequences for the words you use.

>What kind of a faggot complains about this?
Ones who don't wish to show entire world ass, tits, and vagina of their gf, wife, children. Only open cuckolds support women wearing nothing.

Oh so you're a leftist.

Nah, I meant like what kind of career you want mainly.

Nobody here is dating her.

Only homosexuals and ugly women complain about hot women.

Only cuckolds don't complain when some creepy neckbeards eyefuck their women, but you can't relate, you never had a woman.

Nobody said eyefuck. You're adding in your own rapey vibes.

Incels are the prudes here. Youre confused.

No grown man with any confidence cares if some guy is looking at his girl. That's some insecure virgin shit. You don't want anyone looking at your woman because you're afraid they can take her from you, so you demand she cover up like a fucking Arab.

If this is not your wife gf or child then your point is irrelevant

>Incels are the prudes here.
You are retarded and confused how it works irl. No one likes their woman walking around wearing nothing. Incels have no partner to feel that so the yare either bitter or they crave any skin they can "steal" and actually support slut behaviour while blaming it for their own shortcoming.
Again, most people who do get into relationship, turn into prudes in public space, only cuckolds share their women.

>If this is not your wife gf or child then your point is irrelevant
I'm not a brainlet so I understand if I promote and enable slut behaviour one day it will become popular enough to turn against me, affect my spouse or my children. Why do you think young women wear almost nothing? Because cuckold enable them.

Nobody here is talking about their women retard. But yes, you incels are sexually repressed and spazz out over a bathing suit because you sexualize everything. You have the incel obsession with "muh cucks" too. You're out of touch with the world.

It's a bathing suit. Relax incel.

100% baited

template

>you incels are sexually repressed and spazz out over a bathing suit because you sexualize everything.
How much of a retard can you be? Stop pushing this whole incel thing you're not on twitch.
And what bathing suit are you talking about? They wear almost nothing which is the issue it's not about sexualising bathing suits it's about how not to sexualize literal fucking genitals and tits out.

>If you don't like a certain piece of swimwear women wear you are now an incel

Yeah, you are. Because calling women shallow for wearing swimsuits that show their bodies is some weird incel shit.

It feels so weird, because 3 years ago this would had hit me hard.
First of all she is shallow as fuck, are all women wearing that shit? Maybe not, but she is.
This is simply too much, I get it's the beach but she is almost naked.

cringe
based
cringe cringe

>are all women wearing that shit
Yeah, for the most part. The only women who don't wear shit like this are women with gross bodies. The funniest thing about robots is that you think that if anyone puts the slightest bit of effort into their appearance, it's a red flag. She probably works hard for that body, why wouldn't she want to show it off?

What's wrong with a slip?

quads of faggot detection