Have you ever felt a girls boob before?

Have you ever felt a girls boob before?

Attached: thumb_ages-smug-anime-girl-transparent-png-clipart-free-download-49033300.png (300x250, 23K)

i sucked many what do u wanna know?

yes a few times, it just few like some fat.

Yes. My girlfriend's, last night after we had sex. Feelsgoodman

Yeah it's fun to touch.

the one first and last time i had some "action"
>be me, 17 y/o and ready to go drinkinking with the boys
>our group encounters another one that has the same intentions
>they actually got some girls tho
>cuties.png
>we drank more or less together, and when most were pretty drunk all of that actually got rid of my intoversion
>start to talk to many people, girls included
>started to dance with one (cringy tho)
>after that we layed on the grass, and hugged kinda
>i was REALLY drunk (she too), so i actually did something, like but a finger on her mouth
>she actually sucked it
>kissed her, first kiss, french kiss, minutes long
>grabbed under her top and bra and started fondling with her b cups
>asked if thats all ok, she said yes, but didnt want more, we talked inbetween the kissing about some trivial things

yeah, thats bacically it, after a while we got called by our groups or smthn, then kind of a fight broke out or whatever, and that was litterally the only thing that happened in my life concerning litterally anything in that general direction, its something tho

first greentext pls dont judge me

Yes. Most recently, it was with an 8/10 5'1 slightly chubby Russian/Ukrainian girl. Had nice tits, probably a D. We were watching the fifth Element (movie) after having smoked and drank together on my porch. She laid down on the couch and put her legs over mine. I started to rub her thigh, and moved my hand down over the course of probably 15 minutes. I then leaned in and started kissing her and feeling her up. She had some really nice tits man. I lifted her shirt and started sucking on her small light nipples. After a while she climbed up on me and started grinding on me while we made out but stopped after mentioning my girlfriend. Later kept kissing her every few minutes for the rest of the movie (~45min) so she knew i would do what i wanted.

Yeah, recently actually. It can be fun, especially hearing their breath go back a bit when you brush across their nipple.

I am feeling it with my left hand while typing this with my right

Yes, my wife's boobs.

Yep. Is this like a census or do you want details?

Attached: unsorted059.jpg (1000x1499, 286K)

last time I touched a girl's boobs would have been when I was a baby and my mom was breastfeeding me

No. The only time I have touched a girl's bare skin by holding her hand was at a school dance years ago.

Attached: 20fa4e0b.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Not counting my mom's breastfeeding of course, I was too young to remember that.

You're already in the top 1%, you have no reason to be sad. I've never even touched a girl romantically or sexually.

>tfw cold hands
do you think a femanon would gasp coyly if tried feeling her boobs? Do you think she'd ever let me touch them again? Would it help if I warned her first?

Attached: feels a little bad, man.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

>all these normalfags
Robots truly are a minority even on their own board

i groped a close friend when we were tickling each other.

There was nothing romantic or sexual going on in that dance. We danced, then I went home and never spoke to her again.

I didn't want to post this image, because I've already posted it in another thread. But you've forced my hand.

Attached: 8ce2a90bd438d25f8d4785d369a86408.png (547x731, 183K)

Oh! She doesn't seem to mind at all! Do you think a real qt could accept my chunks of ice like that?

Attached: not that I'm begging or anything.png (1280x720, 1.15M)

Totally, user. It's pretty cute when they squeal from the sudden cold on their tits.

My sister made me touch her boobs as a prank. I was doing microstretches like pic related and she stood in front of me and kept inching closer. I thought she wouldn't actually do it, but she actually walked into my hand.

Attached: wrist-rotations.jpg (1100x826, 50K)

thank you, kind user. You've given me some measure of hope. I've been nervous about this for some time.

Attached: excited anime girl.jpg (340x340, 11K)

YEAH bro cute nordic girls only though 1 latina
one of the chicks had huge udders

please let me touch your boobs, aqua-sama

yes, not including my own

Thanks for posting Akko. Just finished that series. I love it.

Few times, but they were always A or B. I'd really like to feel some huge honkers.

What the fuck happened to this board. FUCKING NORMALFAGS GET OFF MY BOARD

it's hard not to post someone so cute and relatable, I'll admit. Though a certain uncompensated dog has other ideas...

>almost everyone here has
I know user... I don't want to feel alienated here as well...

Attached: wow!.jpg (593x593, 51K)

I want to feel Aqua-sama s a g g y tits with my hands!

>that was litterally the only thing that happened in my life
>t. 18 year old

this is why kids who claim to be robots because they've "only" done something with a girl a few times in their life piss me off

Yeah when I was like 16.
>Working on group project with qt from class
>Just me and her because we both joined the class late
>She comes over to my house to help me finish it
>Bouncing a ball off the wall while she draws making small talk
>It bounces towards her and I try to grab it anyway
>Barrel straight into her, hands on her chest
>I apologise and she laughs it off
>Says I can do it again
>Awkwardly accept and just grab a handful of boob
We were kinda a couple after that. Weird though.

i want boobs of my own so i can titty fuck myself