End Times

>your 11-year-old cousin thinks she's a boy trapped in a girl's body
>she gets hormone treatment
>now looks like a dude with broad shoulders
>her parents and doctors approve of it
>I don't
>people see me as a religious, oppressing whackjob

The fuck? First off, what kind of doctors prescribe testosterone to a 11-year-old girl who clearly just has depression and a bad case of reading too much LGBT shit on the Internet?
Medicine is not my field so nobody will take me seriously for saying this, but I think sometimes I know better than a licensed doctor.
This "anything goes, except for religion" society we have is shooting itself in the leg without realizing it.
Stop supporting LGBT delusions just because you want to offend God, or whatever your reasoning for LGBT is. If you think kids being trapped in a wrong body shit is real, you need to just stop and use common sense. It's just as imaginary as being allergic to electricity. The pain is real, but the cause isn't.

Attached: natsityty lurking.png (240x216, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qlRkLtKqSrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It doesn't really affect you, so why worry about it?

>all women born in the 2000's slowly turning either lesbian or into biological men

>doesn't affect a desperate virgin male

based
cringe

>FUCK INCELS
>FUCK TRANNIES

Attached: 1564094853509.png (738x669, 228K)

I'm okay with it but normalfaggots allowing that much power in the hands of the child means they should also delete the age of consent crap while their at it.

>Have family
>watch your family ceded their parental sensibilities to a medical community of profiteering
>cousin has irreversible osteological masculinity due to steroids
>normies shrill in my ear about how steroids are bad for body building, while commending a subversive medical institution for mutilating a child
>first fag post is, "hurr durr, why you care about your family." probably same person to beg for the validation of their homosexual proclivity from their peers.

What will you say to that 11 year old girl when she gets older and second guess her desire to be a man? She will now have a big fat clit dick and a horrid man face with premature balding. You are a demented miserable shit.

i hate trannies i hate lgbt bullshit
but none of you brain dead cocksuckers will ever do fuck all except bitch about it on Jow Forums
try to actually fight back in some way

The irony of sex change is that many regret it later on.
When you're under the age of 30 you have a new crazy idea every year and you regret them later.

What do you suggest we do, then? Say it openly and be beheaded by the MSM and possibly loose our jobs?

The best bet may be former trannies, like this guy. It's harder to demonize someone like him with an entire life experience.
youtube.com/watch?v=qlRkLtKqSrY

OP here and yeah I agree with you. Allowing anyone under 18 to undergo hormone therapy is child abuse.

>allowing that much power in the hands of the child means they should also delete the age of consent crap while their at it
Our society is hypocritical I know. They say 17-year-olds can't consent to mutual lovemaking but a 10-year-old is mature enough to understand what being lesbian or transgender means and make this decision about themselves.

>people see me as a religious, oppressing whackjob
>Stop supporting LGBT delusions just because you want to offend God
lol

It's more than hypocritical. Underage sex is not actually permanently damaging if a mistake. Sex changes can obviously be though. AND they're actually physically unhealthy too. Prostate issues, gaping wound, dead dick if sowed on. Varying levels of pure retardation.

I know however that all men should be mtf at this point as young as possible. I'm not a lgbt spammer either, I said such things before the discord shit happened and am 30 year old abnormalfaggot hikki. I just know women live it on easy mode and sex changes are for retards but men are ugly. test is bad, basically evil in today's world and I can see why logically. But people don't cut through bullshit like I can.

ftm existing makes me want to nuke the planet. People are actually not hypocritical but retarded.

sew*

not sowed

derp

If you believe Jewish theology DESIGNED for the purpose of control, then you were never worth listening to in the first place.
Your ancestors weep.

Attached: 51WEQ23P-BL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 62K)

It's literally made by a slave race idiot. Of course it's meant to control. That is the point of all religion and especially a slave race's one would be.

Clearly you have much learning to do. There are many esoteric religions that lack a theology.
Hermeticism and Buddhism are two examples, one for the West and East.

Attached: 7 planes.jpg (550x550, 33K)

>Your family's health and mental well being doesn't affect you

FUCKING RETARDED CLOWNNIGERJEWS RUINED A CUTE TOMBOY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Op is absolutely based. God bless you.

>>people see me as a religious, oppressing whackjob
>End Times
>I think sometimes I know better than a licensed doctor.
>This "anything goes, except for religion" society we have is shooting itself in the leg without realizing it.
>Stop supporting LGBT delusions just because you want to offend God
wew
There's plenty of shit to be said about 11 year olds transitioning but people saying OP is religious whackjob probably have a point

>op was gonna fuck his cousin

I'm an atheist and agree with everything OP said. His or her observations are correct. Therefore, OP is based.

>>I think sometimes I know better than a licensed doctor.
>Implying 'doctors' have magical thinking powers due to their degree
>Implying I haven't been fucked up by idiot doctors in the past (very few are exceptional, the others lick up their scraps)
>Implying there wasn't possibly an unstable trans-pediatric surgeon posting on another board yesterday

I am beyond reasoning and debate on most of the post-modern issues we face today. The thing is, someone taught her that. Someone convinced her of it. At this point, only actions speak for you.

Attached: e8139807f04d3e5608072b67cc123199--sober-life-etsy.jpg (570x849, 94K)

>someone taught her that. Someone convinced her of it
Why did I know I wanted to be female when I was 5 in 1995?

I may be a Christian, but I feel the same way. Seriously, a child shouldn't be getting stuff like this, as they're easily impressible.

if i knew where you were at this moment I'd kill you unironically

>buddhism
>just enjoy nothing at all and fade away
*deep breath*

CUUUUUUUCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I see a child being beaten while walking down the street, should I not intervene? It has nothing to do with me.

What makes you think I'm a Buddahist? Your strawman doesn't affect me.

Attached: oroboros.jpg (1374x1300, 374K)

It's not a strawman actually it's just literally all religious people. Fucktard.

If you think your previous post wasn't a strawman you're either a fool or a bald face liar. Anyone with sense can see your strawman, so it must be the former.

Attached: fisheye.png (300x300, 119K)

You're too biased to understand that discrimination is a good thing when logically based on something. You can wear a fedora and be anything you want. A maverick gets strawmanned retardedly. Religious nut, I don't give a shit who you are I automatically hate you because you are zealot of religion of which ALL religions are designed to tell you what you do not want to do for the sake of cucking you.

It's beyond strawm manning.

Cant be beheaded by the media if you get them first...
Newfag glow in the darks cant spoiler lol

Attached: C_BPtpvXkAAFkeK.jpg (650x885, 155K)

You should look for the word "pagan". If discriminating differences didn't exist, what would exist? Nothing? Everything?
Look into the etymology of the term "atheist". You seem to think I'm a theist when I'm not.

Attached: 01-magician-meaning-rider-waite-tarot-major-arcana_large.jpg (233x400, 29K)

You just cut out so much of what OP actually said. I'm not going to bother copying what you left out but you really gotta learn something about context, newfag.