God,i hate normies so fucking much

God,i hate normies so fucking much
Their lack of self-awareness,their disregard for common sense and decency,their unwarranted overconfidence,i could go on and on
I live in an block in a rural area and nights are so quiet here but right now theres a bunch of normies outside drinking and laughing and making noise and i cant sleep,its almost 3 in the morning and these fucking degenerates are still partying,not only that but one of them got it on with one of my female ex-school coleagues,but shes like 19 and hes 25 or something and the mere thought that this fucking normie stole her drives me mad,and shes not a thot but he tricked her with his degenerate personality

But anyway,how's your night been,fellow bots?

Attached: 1200x630bb-1-1.jpg (245x295, 82K)

How can someone steal what is not yours?

he didnt steal her from me
He stole her from my age group,if he were 20 or under i would have been fine with it,but hes a +25 defenerate that is only using her and ruining her for everyone else before dumping her and going on to the next

just scream at them to fuck off

I cant,they are far and the music is loud
And if i did they would probably try to get some sort of revenge

them you come up to them with a gun and tell them to fuck off

Gods, I hate Gauls...

>use a gun
Would be an option,if i didnt live in europe,that is

>lack of self awareness
OP, have you....? Sigh.

Age group divided by 2 plus 7. Either 19 or 20 is the youngest for him, so stfu.

Wow you need friends dude.

>"i know that hes way older than her,but by my logic it's fine"
Yeah,neah m8
Not only is he much older,but as i said before,he's only using her up
I know this girl,she isn't your average western whore,she's calm and in her place,but this nigger stole her heart and her virginity and is going to get bored and drop her within the year,thereby creating a new bitter cunt

>but this nigger stole her heart and her virginity and is going to get bored and drop her within the year
How do you know that for sure? Do you know this guy personally? Also if that scenario does happen then its her fault and she's either a dumbass or not as innocent as you think she is.

>do you know this guy personally?
Yeah,he's pretty notorious in our comunity
>also it's her fault
That's the thing,she just doesn't have the experience to realize how bad this guy is for her
She's a beautiful girl too,which is why he strang her along,but she's just another notch on his belt and i despise him for ruining her

where r u from, eurobot?

>That's the thing,she just doesn't have the experience to realize how bad this guy is for her
I understand why this upsets you but there's little you can do and unfortunately these cases are a dime a dozen. Rather sheltered and inexperienced girls get snapped up pretty quick by older guys like him because he's probably something very alien but alluring to her. Don't let it get to you though user, you can't really protect her from guys like this if she's already fallen for him.

Attached: lost-in-translation.jpg (788x443, 35K)

Romania,AKA gypsieland
Yes,i know,it still makes me angry and sad when i think about it,though

Normies are out partying living the prime of their lives while us robots sit inside and complain, possibly never being able to have that. Who's fault is it in the end? Mine? God's?

Attached: 1564173731675.jpg (600x540, 109K)

is he an actual nigger?

No,but he might as well be
Hes your average lower class eastern european white

I'm croatian so I kinda know how shit goes down there. I mean, I've been living my whole life in Italy but I had the chance to spend some time in my hometown. living there sucks. People are basically condemned to a ruined, mediocre life. You know, low wage jobs, unhappy marriages and shit like that.

Yes,i know that too
Even worse is being one of the smart ones and having to deal with the average ones day in and say out
It may be bad in the west,but its eve worse here
I personally have been bullied my whole life for it

i just ignore normies. I'm not angry with them, I just think they're "shallow" individuals with a lack of self-awareness

>saturday night
>like every saturday night
>student party in the neighborhood
>loud normie music blasting
>come from another building
>in a gated community
>so I can't go talk to them
heatwave.webm
>have to let window open
>can't take it anymore
>ho for a nightwalk
>creep in front of the gprivate alley
>get all the names from the intercom
>get back to my window
"ahem... could you please lower your music"
>as expected they blast it louder
"FUCKING NORMIES I HAVE YOUR NAMES : ..."
>spell every fucking names of the gated community
"I ONLY WARNED SO I THAT I HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO FILL A COMPLAINT"
>some laughs
>girls begging to make less noise
>suddenly a worried normie voice ask them to stop
>fight among the normies because it's someone anniversary
(I don't give a dawn btw, there is an anniversary every saturday)
>they are very upset about it
>they have to go back inside
>during an heatwave

Attached: 1561881399693.png (920x720, 418K)