Only with my bf for financial reasons

>only with my bf for financial reasons
any other femanons in the same boat?

Attached: 89F2F6E3-F056-49D6-8B19-CBE97F9F0247.jpg (750x913, 93K)

im a tranny and im only with my bf because hes a faggot

I'm a witch and never had a bf but my sister does exactly that

no, stop being a useless gold digger

>any other femanons
Get the fuck outta here

I will. I'm just waiting for my game to download

There is a word for someone who has relationships with someone for monetary reasons. Prostitute.

Now show tits whore.

No. I am with someone I met here. I pay all of the bills because of course anyone from here would turn out to be a fucking deadbeat.

>incel detected
never change incel

all whores will be stoned, allah willing

I only come here when I start to feel bad about myself, isn't this insult a little redundant on Jow Forums or has something changed in the past year or so?

be my gf, we could pay the bills together and save up to live somewhere comfy in the woods

No, though the fact that he does have a stable career is a big turn on. It makes me desire him more and really respect him.

>comfy in the woods
That sounds like a dream, user. No one else around and silence. Perfect scenario.

Sandniggers get out

Probably needs original

Gold digging cunt why cant you make your own goddamn money? Got no useful skills just wet holes?

Attached: AFEDFE90-1CE3-49BF-8112-20209134A01B.jpg (640x360, 27K)

If you get pregnant, you can get him in a baby trap and he would be on the hook to give you money every month for 20 years. And you don't even have to live with him.

Uh no im with mine because idk I love him

Based love having user

Fuck you, (fem)user! I don't care if this is bait, you're going to scare all the robots away from females for life!

I promise to get a high paying job to support my robot husband so he can raise our kids to be free thinkers and intelligent!

All I gotta do is stop being a NEET, get smart and work my way to finding a high enough paying job, this will take an obvious long amount of time and if there aren't any nice non normie men then I'm SOL aren't I?

you dont have to feel trapped op suicide is always an option

How do I get a financial gf