Sooo...

Sooo, my mommy and sisters found out about my crossdressing kink nd they took it upon themselfs to redecorate my room into a very girly pink one, and added a bunch of girl's clothes into my closet... So i thanked them becus it must have taken a long time to do, but now i feel like such a sissy here, and now their pressuring me to wear the clothes and calling me by a female version of my name somtimes.

I dont want to be a sissy IRL

Attached: 1544915255189.jpg (900x857, 363K)

Thank them, but tell them you don't like the design, and ask them to take it down.

Maybe you should be a sissy if you don't have assertiveness to do that.

Pic of room with timestamp or this is just poorly hidden bait

them tell them, what do you want op?

too late, the damage is done. Hope you like little blue pills being crushed down and put into your food

well... I know you're just posting your fantasy for fun, but... I liked it.

Attached: haha, oh wow.png (980x1080, 829K)

You couldn't make this any less convincing even if you tried. Stop making threads, you're bad at it.

Attached: 1558593794519.png (337x449, 16K)

I dont want to hurt theyre feelings... what if I just wear dresses once in a while like they say to make them happy and lern to enjoy my new room? Would that make me a sissy?
what are blue pills

the blue pills are the metaphorical pink pill
they're putting hormones in your oatmeal

miss me with that gay shit

stand up for yourself brother

you're already a sissy by the way you're acting

Isn't it a little funny they're bluepills

do you join your mom and sisters with the BBC comes?

Attached: 1564115015685.jpg (500x443, 66K)

just start wearing dresses around the house and say you're too embarrassed to wear girls clothes in public

Thanks thats very helpful, not because I do it at home I have to do it everywhere. I hadn't thought about it that way.

What do i do if my sister invite friends over tho? their friendfs are always around the house, im even afraid they will see my room and make fun of me
What kind of hormones? sorry i dont follow

based mom and sisters, wish mine would do that

Well if she has friends over all the time there is a good excuse to not have to wear the dresses all the time. Say you're embarrassed they might make fun of you or you're scared it might affect your sisters social life etc

they're putting estrogen in the milk to turn you into a even bigger faggot

Tell them you're not a fucking trap. Don't tell them it was a kink, just say it was for a joke.

post the fucking cross dressing pics, this isnt a damn game...

How did they found out?

wear girl's clothes and have your sister leash you and use you as a fucking dog