Whoredom

Why are North-Western European women such whores?
Why are Italian, Greek and Spanish women so based?

Attached: whoredom.jpg (1280x890, 154K)

>Men who fuck girls are alpha male, but women who fuck with men are whores!!!

Anyone who thinks that way should kill himself

>Why are Italian, Greek and Spanish women so based

Doubt.jpg
Citation needed. I'm aware that Spain has a massive feminist problem.

i think both are degenerated and it is truth. It is unnatural also to woman be like that.

>Ireland is Sweden tier
I fucking hate my country. I still believe it can be saved but for Christ's sake reversing all the damage will require a miracle.

Greece is lagging behind in "culture". Just a few months ago we started having our first "gender is a spectrum" youtubers. But don't worry, the shit is coming here too, with about 10 years of delay.

Also, some months ago, our prime minister gave gypsies, or roma as some people call them, the RIGHT to enroll into any university without testing (that's how everyone else gets in) and to train and be employed as police officers without testing, for the sake of "diversity" (aka to get their vote).

Never trust a chart you didn't fake on your own.
Doubtful that Iceland is relative low, difference between Swiss, Austria and Germany, that Belgium is high ect.
Also other studies claimed that Turkey is the highest or that Germany is the lowest.

Men and women aren't the same, and can't be held to the same standards.

They won't study in the first place, they will just take some kind of extra welfare. Gypsies are to dumb for this shit

both are symptoms of a societal decay

go swinger your boyfriend elsewhere Pierre

Yes, but it doesn't matter. These are just the first symptoms. It will only get worse from here.

KEK - bullshit

yes! blame the men and not the whores! that way, when you control the men and stop them having sex, all the whores can cuck them with foreigners and men outside your jurisdiction! yes! it's so good!

why is Cyprus different from both turkey and Greece?

alot of anglo girls live there

Heh, stay mad kiddos while i fuck your high-school / college crushes.

lolol jealous virgins here, i got laid and you nazi fat retards will never get your pale micropenis touch stay mad mysoginisseds

It is true. Men were designed to fuck more than one woman. We can make women pregnant 24/7 while they can get pregnant only once in a while. Are you so stupid you can't use simple math and laws of nature?

Actually it's absolutely the right thinking. Whenever you have sex what you are doing is willingly accept the chance of creating a child with the other person. The toll that is to be paid for this process, for men its 5 minutes of physical activity. Thats that. Done.

For women its 9 months of pregnancy, a traditionally pretty risky delivery of the baby, plus another 4 years of taking care of a helpless little human until it can at least clear itself of low level dangers.

Thats why its on to the women to be extremely sexually selective and upon males to overcome this and make the woman accept above risks and duties because of his glorious seed.

This is why men are regarded succesful if they fuck a lot of girls. Women showing similar behavior are irresponsible vile sluts because they take the risk of many years of burden with just any guy.

Theres a big difference between the sexes and its a good thing.

Wow, it's almost like the more advanced a culture is, the more sexually free it is.
Really makes you think, doesn't it?
I have the solution to all of your problems: import as much muslims and niggers as possible!

Attached: cultural map.png (915x899, 225K)

>USA
>Traditional Values

Who made this map?

No way is it that low in the Balkans.

The culture is conservative, but that just means the women are more likely to lie.

Literally this in alot of places. Women love to lie.

Tits or GTFO

Men who are unfaithful to their partner dont care for their kids are just as low as sluts though

That's not mens fault. It's women who don't put out as much and make the men chase for it. That's why men hold it such a high esteem when they finally do get laid.

In fact women are designed to fuck with as much mens as possible in a very short lapse of time, so their sperm compete inside the uterus