Has anyone ever gotten the impression that a member of a custodial staff might like them? No? Haha, just wondering

has anyone ever gotten the impression that a member of a custodial staff might like them? No? Haha, just wondering...

Attached: just a little though.jpg (929x1024, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6sQm7GD2FVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just greentext bro its ok to wanna talk about yourself for a bit

>custodial staff
what is this?

Sexually or non-sexually?
Custodial staff like me because I try to not be messy, treat them like human beings by interacting with them, and get out of the way for them to do their jobs.
But if a custodian wants to fuck you. Hmm

Oh? Well, alright. Now, for clarity's sake, please bare in mind this is an electronic custodian we're talking about here. Once, on an image board not quite so different from this very one, user submitted several posts which violated the rules of the land. Despite this the janitor, we'll call him janny from here on out, refrained from banning that rule breaking user! Post after post passed through his watchful gaze, yet nary a ban was found. Do you think there might be something there?

Attached: heh.png (854x480, 215K)

>watchful gaze
thats where you're wrong, give them time and they'll recognize you

oh I don't know, user. As many brave anons have been smote around me it's hard to shake the impression that maybe something more's going on.

Attached: haha, oh wow.png (980x1080, 829K)

do the same thing over and over again for some weeks and they'll take notice of you, or maybe he loves you and wants your bussy for himself

O-oh no! Not my bussy, janny-chan!

haha, just kidding though. I'm not actually trans, janny-chan. No bussy for you!

Attached: lewded.gif (360x360, 196K)

>I'm not actually trans
you wont be saying that once you feel his warm breath on your cheek as he hugs you and lovingly caresses your penor from behind, slowly entering inch by inch with every breath you feel on your ears

stop posting akko in this lewd ways user. thats not good.

Attached: 1515430790134.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

I know. I felt bad for saving such a lewd gif. I think I'll delete it. I only meant to display the janny's fantasy though.

Attached: cry just a little.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

okay user, I understand your reasoning. I just feel like you should post our beloved akku only in ways that makes her look like the pure amazing girl she is!
The gif you posted makes it look like shes not absolutley pure and perfect in every way.

Attached: waa.jpg (590x874, 233K)

I really needed the laugh tonight for some reason this really cracked me up thank you user

you're right, of course, user. Sometimes it's hard to put the gravity of one's mistake into words...

Attached: really does feel bad, man.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

haha, I'm glad my story has brought a smile to your face, user

Attached: bit happy, actually.jpg (480x480, 31K)

It is alright tranny akko poster.
ur cute tranny akko poster. you should get a robot bf already, janny won't make you happy.

Attached: 1562580401523.jpg (466x542, 83K)

>pure
>he doesnt know

Attached: rthgf.jpg (467x666, 200K)

this is clearly an imposter!
akko is pure in canon, go away lewd user.

Attached: 1562953427048.png (1213x1079, 1.71M)

AHHHHH DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETEEEE

oh no... it's all my fault... One lewdpost is only going to spawn countless more

Attached: prepare to be bullied.jpg (735x633, 41K)

its no use denying, the truth is here and she cannot escape the golden rule

Attached: 7507374.jpg (480x685, 38K)

w-what is the golden rule user?
akko is pure! this is just an akko imposter girl, I don't believe you.

Attached: 1562856397995.gif (500x451, 257K)

HOW DO I DELETE THREAD JANNY I'M SORRY FOR BULLY HEEEELP

Attached: am I maniacal yet.png (500x628, 511K)

>he doesnt know about the rule
i bet you didnt know she had dick too

Attached: ccdn0014.jpg (900x1283, 198K)

user, I'm NOT opening that image! My pure akkoposting thread is in ruins and it's all my fault...

Attached: lol, retard.jpg (665x574, 29K)

that cannot be true, girls can't have di**s user. see you gave your lie away here, akko can't have a pe*is because shes a girl. this is just a move to discredit honest and cute akkoposter and pure akko loving people all over the world.
you should feel ashamed user, lying like that about our beloved akko.

It is alright pure cute akkoposter, I like you and its not your fault. lewdposter user is just a bully, don't let it get to you.

anything is possible with magic
it didnt have to be like this, why'd make me do it, its all your fault

Attached: th.jpg (474x398, 40K)

ok thats clearly not akko, shes just a random futa pretending to be akko.
stop it user, you make akkoposting user go away and that would make me very sad. please dont.

Attached: 1562955934223.png (880x1050, 557K)

the truth has to be know he cant keep living a lie, its for his own good

Attached: th.gif (1280x1034, 809K)

go back to /jp/ you manlets

aaaaaaa, stop fabricating lies!
you are a big bullie user, stop it!
akko pure akko pure
akko pure akko pure
akko pure akko pure
akko pure akko pure

Attached: 1562678314741.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

>has anyone ever gotten the impression that a member of a custodial staff
Yeah I asked a mod to unban me for something I didn't do when I was breaking a rule at the time and they let me off.

i know you're enjoying this dont lie to yourself

Attached: BWitch002.jpg (960x1404, 153K)

no I don't! Stop! Akko is pure and not to be lewded or drawn with a pen*s. futas are gross!

Attached: 1563517897495.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

the janny is our only hope to purge this heresy now, user.

ITT we summon an unpaid canine
I'll start:
OMG LOOK AT ME I'M AVATARPOSTING (that's a banny, janny!!) LIKE A MADMAN OVER HERE

Attached: smugposter strikes again.png (419x383, 141K)

she lewded herself, its not my making, futa on females are objectively superior to anything involving a male participant, its been more than a month since i last jerked off and im getting conflicted feelings now, all because you made me do this

Attached: 011_.png (1047x1500, 1.19M)

youtu.be/6sQm7GD2FVo

JANNIES = TRANNIES

I'm about to go wakko here you crude little gits!

Attached: go_wakko.png (657x357, 58K)

>bumbs the dying thread
i knew you were enjoying it theres no denying it now