I just spent the remainder of my last paycheck on this. What am I in for?

I just spent the remainder of my last paycheck on this. What am I in for?

Attached: fleshlight.png (482x395, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=32cOWOofp_U&t=211s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>123$ on a pocket pussy when you can make the same thing at home with two sponges and a glove

You are in for rubber filled with warm water. Hope it was worth an entire paycheck.

>You are in for rubber filled with warm water
Aren't they made of silicon? There's got to be a difference between this and a shit $20 Amazon pocket pussy.

Yea there's a difference, the price.

Fleshlights are ovepriced trash.
You could've gotten a reasonably sized hip for around the same price, and cheaper

Attached: 1550834532.jpg (540x383, 33K)

yeah, the difference as a man who has owned both is that this thing is heavier and easier to clean (arguably).
Also when you insert your dick inside of a 20 dollar hole the textures stretch out if it isn't long enough and you'll not notice them, you'll just feel a smooth sponge engulfing your peenus weenus.
the more expensive ones at least have deeper textures, the difference isn't night and day, but it is slightly noticable.

That looks cheap as fuck. Flat and textureless, like a fucking late cycle PS2 game.

yeah but then people think you're a fucking weirdo sperg incel if you own a hip.
Owning a fleshlight is totally normie.

That is some fucked up anatomy.

Now it's sinking in that I just spent over $100 on a sex toy. Oh well. I will probably enjoy it.

Attached: smiling_fat_wojak.jpg (233x250, 8K)

honestly it feels a lot better to just use some lube and put on a latex glove.

It literally feels like fucking a rubber pussy. Theres really no other way to describe it. Just a really tight pussy made of rubber that doesn't give off any body heat.

you really gonna mount this thing in your shower dude? sounds like a short road to a painful fall.

>that doesn't give off any body heat.
You're supposed to immerse it in warm/hot water beforehand.

hey at least youre not using it to fuck yourself in the ass like some faggot

Imagine incapacitating yourself in the shower and the paramedics find you on your back with a creampied fleshlight hanging from your shower wall

>not having a rubber antislip mat on the floor of your shower
This is basic shit, anons. I'm surprised you haven't inadvertently killed yourselves yet.

>he slips in the shower
grandpa, i

i usually just spit down mine

And go on to complain there's no illusion of body heat?

i wasnt complaining
is there anything you incels wont throw a shit fit over? god damn.

I will figure out a way to put the shower mount on one of the walls of my bedroom.

>That looks cheap as fuck. Flat and textureless, like a fucking late cycle PS2 game.
maybe if you're a tard
youtube.com/watch?v=32cOWOofp_U&t=211s
Why tell anyone?

What's even the point of having an entire ass to play with if it jiggles around like a water balloon? At least with fleshlight or knockoff fleshlight you can put it in a mount or in between furniture for more stability.

>it jiggles around like a water balloon
tard indeed

I just jack off with my hand. Why pay money to jack it