I wish someone could take care of me. im legitimately terrified to work a job

i wish someone could take care of me. im legitimately terrified to work a job.

Attached: 7904E958-5691-4C55-B1AC-358B63D1F910.jpg (750x491, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BllOawwhnpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=BllOawwhnpE
>I WISH THAT I COULD PAY FOR SOMEONE TO CARE FOR ME
>HONESTLY...

based Wicca Phase shows us the way

Attached: feeling a bit despondent.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Relationships are hard work too. If you won't have a job, they'll expect you to slave away taking care of the home. I'll just leech off my parents until I die at 25.

Attached: Aspelenie.png (370x515, 96K)

im currently 18 now but im afraid if I cant find anyone in the near future and I just sit on my ass all day after all these years in my room, terrified to go out to places, ill have NO job experience by the time im 20 which means NO business will even hire me. fuck idk what to do! The reason im so terrified is because im socially awkward and pretty slow at times and I dont want these bad traits of mine exposed in front of others. Thats my biggest fear.

Might be time to muster some courage. You really want to spend the rest of your days as someone's pet with your future completely dependent on their whims?

Well I'm 21 and a uni dropout. My life is pretty much what you describe. Why are you talking about only work? Aren't you studying anything? If you're not going into higher education it's probably not even worth it to become a wagie, unless you have something else in mind.

Attached: Zvoruna.png (600x600, 183K)

Find a guy in a military. They will marry you in a heartbeat.

You'd be a real sweetheart if you dropped that 25 figure down to 21.

>uni dropout
ever think of going back in? I was a drop out at 21, and now I'm a year and a half from getting done

Attached: ana akko.png (695x943, 396K)

ITT: Two trannies discuss how to pass effectively to secure funding for their hormones

Yes. I'll go back, I suppose. I don't have anything better to do. Plus that's the bare minimum my parents expect of me. What are you studying? Also, how did your parents react when they found out you dropped out? Mine still don't know.
I could already buy all the hormones one could possibly ever need and at the same time fund an army of Discord trannies haha.

Attached: Ausca.png (600x600, 319K)

If you're from Europe: I dream about having a (submissive) stay-at-home housewife (currently enrolled in university, but not far from finishing and I have worked in the past).

>If you won't have a job, they'll expect you to slave away taking care of the home
It's not difficult to be a housewife (without children) in this day and age. Chores don't take a lot of time because of modern technology, at most 2 hours per day. It's actually a pretty boring and unexciting existence.

I'm a CS student

>how did your parents react?
they're weird... I'll be honest and say I went to class so few times in the final two years of high school that they almost didn't pass me. From there I've failed out of college quite a few times. Back to my parents though, it's... all or nothing. Either everything is a massive crisis or I, and my success or failure, don't exist. My mom's wanted to kick me out countless times, but she ended up kicking herself out in the end...

Anyway, point being I have no clue how any of that will be relevant to you're experience, but they're rich I guess so I have a floor I can't fall through. I'm literally a 4.0 student now though, so that's neat.

Attached: haha, oh wow.png (980x1080, 829K)

>housewife (without children)
Well yes. That makes all the difference. But wouldn't you want children eventually? I suppose most people don't have that many options.
Oh. So we're pretty similar then.

Attached: Ratainicza.png (600x600, 111K)

>we're pretty similar
I'm not surprised, really. I often feel like I'm just filling in the spaces between what my archetype is supposed to be. Still /hate myself gang/, but I don't know if I know how to blame myself as much as I did in the past... I'll be alright I guess, despite my best efforts

Attached: haha.png (410x596, 316K)

>But wouldn't you want children eventually?
That's a tough one. In any case, females are far more likely to "crack" due to being prone to pressure (from society/family) and their biological clock. In addition, for a housewife, having children is somewhat of an anchor of stability, because that way your man is unlikely to simply walk out on you (and you're entitled to alimony even if that does happen).

If you look at things from a purely rational perspective, it doesn't make sense to have children. They put a lot of strain on a relationship (in terms of finances, stress, and general enjoyment), it's uncertain whether they'll have a good life in a few decades from now, and it's unrewarding.

Not her, but this is my ideal. The sad reality is that it's a dream for the majority of households though.
Either way, I'm in the same boat with OP. Just enrolled into uni, which luckily gives me five extra years.

I do hope the poor copycat was the one to delete that thread... I find it pretty hilarious that my janny bait thread is still up when aisteposting is still getting smote at 5 am lmaoo

does no one else, and I really can't express how literal this is, go insane without some pointless task they're told they have to complete by some meaningless deadline? My mind can't just be... left like that I guess. I once looked it up on my phone and I'd walked 5 miles just pacing around my 1 room apartment.

>connection to captcha failed again
stop

Attached: bit happy, actually.jpg (480x480, 31K)

>The sad reality is that it's a dream for the majority of households though.
If you don't have any expensive hobbies or the desire to travel all over the world (and can postpone having children or do not want any at all), I don't think that this is particularly difficult to realise.

If you're living by yourself, you already pay the bulk of expenses that you'd pay when you're cohabitating (utilities, rent/mortgage). The only significant additional costs would be food and personal care items (which is probably quite a lot for females) for the other party. Most men with an average income have more than enough disposable income to cover for that.

The only thing that irks me is that it's bad for a household to be dependent on one single source of income and nothing else.

>The only significant additional costs would be food and personal care items
and health insurance, but the government pays a significant amount of the insurance fee (in my country, at least)

I forgot to mention it, but I was including the cost of children as well. But just two people living together would of course be much easier.

Sounds like user wants a sugar daddy.

No money for roastie parasite. Roastie must work.

>tfw no sugar daddy to buy you a nintendo switch

Attached: d9f.gif (600x450, 140K)

I would but I doubt moving into my house is any less terrifying than getting a job.

In which country are you located?

If you live somewhat close to me, I'd be open to chatting a bit to see if we hit it off.

If all goes well, you can come live with me, but expect to be impregnated.