This is true. Sorry about it

This is true. Sorry about it.

Attached: 066D2080-2DCA-4844-B094-B58628EDA6B7.jpg (1440x1389, 239K)

You're gonna believe a bts twitter account lole

>only blue eyed people have historical enfluence
I got retardeed readin gtaht.

Name one brown eyed person who has ever achieved anything? And coloring over roman statues with brown colored crayons doesnt count.

Nice, I can be an influential writer, artist or general? Should get going then.

my eyes are so dark brown they appear black
am i over everyone in a Hidden SS++ Tier?

How about the godlike being and supreme kike, John Von Neumann?

Attached: JohnvonNeumann-LosAlamos.gif (490x639, 281K)

What does that mean? Are you white with black eyes?

Wheres the lie tho

Asking originally

Attached: 20190513_194147.jpg (2322x4128, 1.09M)

heres the actual facts and not some rando twitter post

Attached: 1561703852038.jpg (1000x2662, 752K)

user gg, you're demon tier. you don't fit in any tier because you have the freedom to become any tier. God speed user.

Pure cope from some wh*te incel with nothing else to pride himself in

Waaaaah!!!!! Senpaiiiiii

Would you be willing to date a hapa? Half indonesia half belarus?

So half slavic, half asian? Sounds cool.
Are you
>short
>chubby
>big ass, big tits
>hermit
?

Im 5 ft 2
Like 110 lbs i think
Small boobs small but mehhhhhhhhhh

Yes hermit.

WELL LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT A CERTAIN MR. ENGEL WHO TRIED TO CHANGE THIS

I could get used to the lack of boobs and ass.
Drop some contact then? We can chat and be all thirsty for each other over the internet.

But one thing!!! Have you ever dated asian woman before? Or any race? What race have you date? Then Ill drop my discord :D

Nope, i only dated chubby white girl about your height. Lived with her for 5 years actually. Not entirely over that despite it being 3 years. So come to think of it fuck it, just keep me in fond memory, ok? :)

I am gonna keep on /slav/ing it up alone up in this bitch

Attached: 20180523_115003.jpg (1932x2576, 1.48M)

>Name one brown eyed person who has ever achieved anything?
Joseph Goebbels

Sighhhhhh

Fineeeeee

Any other blue eyed boys willing to bleach me ?

Attached: CF7A9E78-EBC1-4036-A5E0-7225C6E9C673.jpg (393x354, 30K)

Hmmm...why did you say that your boobs are small? I mean, they are not big but not small either.

Pic related is that ex of mine, for reference of my preference haha

Attached: DSC_0004.jpg (2448x3264, 938K)

You look Czech user. Are you Czech?

Attached: 1563135518132.jpg (640x479, 36K)

Aye, how could you tell?

Attached: guiltyascharged.jpg (1742x3096, 1.36M)

>that chain

Yeah it attracts junkies and gypsies LIKE CRAZY. Cant walk 10m in public without meth head or gypsy offering to buy it off me. I always tell em
>Had it for 10 years and the only way its coming off me is if you cut my head off

So far nobody cut my head off haha

The haircut, smoking weed, the apt buildings in the first pic are quintessentially Czech, basically everything about it screams Czech. Your cool attitude, too.
I'm Czech too so that's why I noticed.
Now fuck the cute hapa. ;)

>when ugly ass white people think are hot shit just because they have blue eyes
sad!

you look ugly as shit. Mods please ban

Post your face or fuck off bucko

Attached: 1563584075007.png (400x487, 257K)

>cute hapa
We dont know that user, we just know she has nice boobs.

Do you smoke weed too? Are you a NEET? Wagie? Living on your own?

Talk to me before /they/ shut this thread down cause of me

see you dumb fuck. Janitors please do your job

>nice boobs
You mean that isn't enough...?

>Do you smoke weed too? Are you a NEET? Wagie? Living on your own?
I'm a college student slash wagie living on my own in Prague. I like weed but haven't been able to get anything decent recently so I'm on a sort of break. I'm a serious robot so I have no connections or acquaintances for sourcing.

Reee harder lmao.

Attached: 1563489473452.jpg (712x611, 35K)

>I'm part of the third row
Great things await me. When I reach the top I won't ever forget about you guys and your virginity problems. Wish me luck bros.

Well you definitely do more than half of this board (including me) combined. I know types of guys and girls like you, who study AND work to make ends meets. I think its worthless to drive yourself like that but i respect you nevertheless.

And same with the weed, its either get ripped off by junkies/gypsies or wait weeks for the one fucking contact i have.

What sort of work you do? I am disabled (took 3 years and a year in Dobrany to get it stamped) and work from home making translations for agencies.

Its fun and pays for my weed habit and more so i dont complain haha

shut the fuck up tattler

sure i will drop discord

Well I still have some support from my parents. Trying to become as independent as possible but come next semester I won't have enough time to earn enough to sustain myself entirely so I gotta take what I can.
I study CS and work as a junior dev so it's actually pretty great. I'm driven to become a good and successful programmer, but school studies and professional experience are worlds apart so it's ideal to keep it balanced and do both.
>weed
I just wish I knew a grower lol. I'd be willing to spend more on some really good shit but I just have no friends and all I can get on the net are expats selling bottom tier shit to normie tourists hah.
>disabled
That's harsh user, sorry to hear that. What languages do you translate to?

This is absolute bullshit. Sorry about that.

Yeah same, my mother still supports me aka buys me food or lets me visit and eat up.

You are one of the first guys i know who study CS and ACTUALLY pad the theory with actual real life practice/work, thats awesome. You develop like apps, games, programs or what?

Just by the way, 4 years ago i was fucking about and made a 3D model which made it to a game, so that's about all i have to do with developing.

Agree on the grower, even if you find dealers they will still at best tell you
>that's that good shit bruh
But strain, indica or sativa? No way to find out.

Dont be sorry for me being disabled, i ve been neet for the last decade and i thank gods every day for having the paper which proves i am oh so disabled and cant ever ever work (treti stupen).

Czenglish and vice versa haha

>have brown eyes

fuck !

I'm interested in systems dev but I work with legacy .NET code. Pretty far from my interests but it's great for absorbing some of the business know-how. Job is comfy, I wish it paid more but it's still pretty damn good given that I have little experience. There are full blown bach graduates with diplomas earning less than me, and I'm nowhere close to graduating.
It's news to me that this country even supported neetdom. That's pretty cool. How's the payout, can it sustain a comfy neet life?
Somehow I admire neets for being able to just say fuck it and do their own thing, I could never do that cuz family and all. Mostly I've just got this lingering hope that work can be fun and one day it actually will be while earning vast amounts of cash to blow on living in excess.

me too
you can only see that theyre brown if you shine a light in them
and even then they got black lines and dots in them

Well yeah its always like that, the guy willing to put in work gets better paying job that the "eternal" student who just practices theory.

Its news to you that Czechia supports NEETs? How do you think most of gypsies survive, mate? Haha.

Yeah the payout is actually ZERO cause i was short 120 days of the mandatory health insurance (the kind you cant pay for yourself and have to be either in school or employed to have it payed for you), so i am on socialka which is 3410 CZK per month.

The only upside of being disabled is the fact that nobody can force me to go to job office (pracak), matter of fact they wouldnt even accept me. So i have the pittance (3400) guaranteed as long as i am disabled with no work or effort on my part.

Just by the way i have contacted one gypsy i know and we are going to take a train to Pilsen and buy there. So out of 1200 i had for 10g i am going to pay 200 for our fucking tickets then buy about 8 or 9g AND give god knows how much out of that to the two gypsies who have contacts in Pilsen....Fucking hell, fuck this shit man, having no contacts sucks dick.

So see ya for now and thanks for the chat

See you user, and good luck. You've been dealt a rough hand but I'm sure you can climb out with grace. Peace.

Attached: 1563630872606.jpg (820x792, 87K)

Nvm, he found a local source.
5g for 800. Quality is
>the good shit
apparently.

Thats worth it, right? Would you buy that? Keep in mind im gon have to give him something for connect.

Also how is it possible you have no connects at all? Just walk the streets and make acquaintances then straight up shoot them a message on fb and go from there mate.

>mfw asian are the smartest race and none of them has blue eyes

Scandi boi here,
how's the vag?

A10 bow to me sluts

>Asian woman obsessed with white men not realizing that any attempts to breed with a white men will be never yield blue eyes
lmao

How did that combination come about?

Jesus had chestnut hair, blue eyes tho, not brown eyes

If they are lucky, it might happen in the following generation. Eye color is polygenic, so lighter brown eyes could form.

Tesla was not god-tier by any means. He was an autist

Historically inaccurate.

Blue eyes were not common in that region at all. Why would God bestow his son with shitty blue eyes?

As are all God Tier people.

How about a current turbo success, Elon Musk.
Motherfucker literally has black eyes.

Attached: pbox.jpg (1484x837, 61K)

Albert Einstein
orig

Anders B. Breivik

>a bunch of pseudo-intellectual retarded incel philosophers
Shut the fuck up, autist.

Samefag
Not even or8gkmwk

like every kike

A30 am artistic, have job as a designer. wow. it's true

all the guys in BTS are untouchables lol

nice man bun faggot

greenish eyes brown hair coming through

op's picture is a dumb cunt who knows nothing about real history

Attached: my eyes.jpg (2920x1912, 896K)

When I was in Africa, one of the biggest points of attraction to women were my blue eyes, they said as much.

>Name one brown eyed person who has ever achieved anything
adolf hitler

>he thinks jesus had blue eyes

It's interesting to correlate eye color to planes, but we're all humans, and all humans occupy the same plane.

Attached: 1561244648946.png (444x444, 112K)

Do we even know the eye colour of most historical figures?

>it's just eye colour!
>were all humans!
>just because I don't have blue eyes doesn't mean I am inferior!!!
Reminds you of something?

but plenty of jews have darker colored eyes and they've been winning for the past 1000 years

Come here for nudes!
Hot chicks annd traps

discord gg/364XF8q

Are people really that underachieved that they confide in their eye color?

Get the fuck out you shill piece of shit. Not even relevant

>that
hehehehehehe, hahahahahaha

oh man

I'm A40 and I'm just an alcoholic who only lives to work.

Thanks Natsuki, you're the best

>BLUE EYES ARE THE ONLY REAL WHITE PEOPLE, BROWN EYES ARE SHITSKIN SUBHUMANS
This post smells of matzo

meanwhile brown eyed shit-skinned chad is out there fucking 9 women at a time

>tfw A60
Could be worse desu~

If you are not T you're on easy mode