Single Mother Coal Burner Encounters

Post encounters with single mother coal burners, single mother whore stories are also welcome.

Attached: poor niglet.jpg (1024x694, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tlDhJBGIqpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=tlDhJBGIqpg the zionists want to kill all white people

Worry about yourself shill.

my cousin has a white daughter and is now married to a nigger. they had a child together and it came out cross eyed

>came out cross eyed
Post pics user to add to my collection.

I hate niggers as much as the next human being, but I hope OP’s picture is fake and gay.

I have two white parents, they're both remarried and now I have 1 half black stepbrother, 2 half indian stepbrothers and 1 half black stepnephew. Both my coal burner stepmother and coal burner stepsister are terrible people.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

obviously you do not. if you hated, you would be smiling like normal people

>Be me, age 26
>Go to a certain hippy festival in the Pacific Northwest
>One of my friends gets heatstroke, I take him to the nurse's tent. One of the onsite nurses is a 5'3", super wide hipped and tittied chick with black hair and creamy white skin.
>Dick status = diamonds
>I chat her up, ask her when she's off work
>One thing leads to another, I pick her up and we get some drinks, jam
>I'm sleeping in a tent with 8 people, so we can't crash there. Ask where she is.
>Suddenly she's sheepish. Turns out she has a tent, with two mulatto children, aged 6 and 8 (ish). She's literally left them there while she goes and parties with strange men.
>She's drunk, and urges me to go to a secluded grove with her.
>I oblige. We fuck like rabbits, 9/10 sex, some of the best I've ever had, I came unbelievably hard (obv used protection)
>Afterwards she tells me that "every single day of her life she regrets having children"
>She asks me to come see her the next day
>I never see her again

Complicated feelings, guys. I know I don't look great in this story, but I really didn't want to get too involved, or even be seen by the two kids with their mother. How many men must've they seen? It all makes me sad.

Attached: 1526966469715.jpg (300x440, 26K)

>be your oneitis
>gets fucked by niggers
MURICA!

Don’t marine bro. Getting with a single mom is stupid. Getting with a coalburner is stupid. Ghost that bitch, you don’t want a couple of half apes in your life that she will want you to start taking responsibility for.

Why would that make you look bad? Not wanting to raise someone else's kids, especially a nigger's kids, and reconsidering hitching your wagon to an irresponsible roastie is only natural. That's an all-around good decision and you're not responsible for her dogshit decision-making abilities.

>I know I don't look great in this story

Are you a fucking retard? You shagged some slut at a festival and you have moral qualms about not manning up and marrying her and taking care of her spawn? What?

If anything feel bad you'd fuck some greasy hippie whore you degenerate scum.

>Be me living at home
>Pickup 19 year old skank
>Pump and dump
>Contract HPV
>Bed bugs on me last night

Forgive me god

how do you nerds get so many women?

I'm 32 and never had a gf or even a date. I'm only 5'10" but workout 5 days a week and 180lbs 10%bf. I'm white, have nice teeth, nice hair, nice face, nice tan, engineer, and I can't get shit.

>engineer
You know why.

Last girl i dated was a single mother who was renting a house with her mother.
>First time im staying over (Before i even knew she had a son)
>We are banging like crazy. She is making heaps of noise and her mothers room is way down the other end of house.
>Finish fucking and go to sleep.
>She txts me the next day about her mother saying "I could hear you 2 from the other end of the house"
>Lets it slip her son was in the room next door.
>"Why didnt you fucking tell me, that boy is scared for life now. I wouldnt have touched you if i knew he was there"
>"Dont worry, i do it all the time with other guys iv dated"
>Nearly split up with her but tell her we wont be doing that again with a child next door.
>Over next couple of months i see what a train wreck she is.
>Does no house work, dishes stacked up and clutter all through the house.
>She obviously thinks she has won me over and doesnt need to put effort in to keep her house tidy anymore.
>Mother moves out because her daughter is such a lazy slag.
>I start telling her i dont like how messy her house is and its not good for her son to be living like that.
>"DONT YOU TELL ME HOW TO RAISE MY CHILD"
>Break up with her the next day.

Her 7 year old was having panic attacks at school from how dysfunctional the house was. 2 years later she lost custody and now the father has him.

32 jesus, it's over guy, its been over. if you're gonna commit suicide though, can i have your stuff?

More stories pls

A large portion of women have no self awareness. Their mind is controlled entirely by their immediate desires and can't think beyond a few days of time or reflect on much of anything for long. This is why many men treat them as animals.

Sad that feminism has further encouraged raising women to think they can do no wrong and to never reflect on anything. Its akin to niggers really, the poor parenting and constant coddling by every source ensures a lot of them are mindless short sighted beasts.

gotta love a happy ending

this, but of the white daughter

was your friend allright?

Relocate faggot

She did the right thing in the end hahaha

You are probably just aimessly drifting through life while paralized by inaction rooted in abstract feelings of insecurity instead of actually aproaching women. The other option is that you have deluded yourself into adopting an imposible to market social persona, AKA "xd i'm a nice guy".

People in general (and women in particular), are arogant and self centered, they DO NOT want to worship a human being other than themselves; they want an image, a reliable, powerful, consistent force that they can attach themselves to, shade themselves under, and live vicariously through. By being a cutesy idiot sending lengthy texts to her you are begging for her validation and feedback, you are basicaly oblivious to the fact that this submissive, masochistic little cunt wants a sexual partner, or a boyfriend and not some entry-level "my first playground romance" cuckboy.
Women enjoy the dinamic of tension and then relief, intimidation, the utter debasement of themselves in service of a man who represents brute force and who apparently gets as much of a kick out of choking her, destroying her dignity and violently using her body and forcing her to admit her utter inferiority as she does in allowing a guy to do that to her.

you said nothing about your personality.
You're a shit person aren't you, user?

you are my future. And that is just sad.

Moar stories pls

No respectable white man will be seen with niglet children.

I was in a shopping centre a few years ago and saw a girl who I knew always had a crush on me at school, big time crush like she offered me sex and flashed her arse to me. I was loyal to my current gf though so would have to bite my tongue, even though I'd of loved to have just fucked her.

Anyway fast forward to this day and Im walking through the shopping centre when I hear someone shout my name, I see her in a short skirt, those nice thighs leading to that sweet arse. I was like right this is actually happening and approached her smiling like it's finally time. She's smiling, I'm smiling like we both know what's up, within 3 or 4 sentences I feel confident enough to suggest we do what we've always both wanted... when... out of the store she was standing in front of comes running out this little niglet.

Obviously my face drops like a ton of bricks, she's looked at him and then looked back at me half way through my smile going from shit eating grin to pure horror as she says.... "this is my son"... but I'm not with the dad anymore.

I...e...rrr...Oh right, mmm congratulations I guess ??? (Fake smiling). I make no effort to play buddy with her spawn as I quickly rap up the conversation. Good to see you again, take care. She looked at me like why does this keep happening ? For the last second or two we both had the facial expression that suggested she had made a huge fucking stupid mistake and we both knew it.

I check her Facebook every once in a while and Jesus Christ, what a miserable life she has.

Yeah, this type of stuff only makes me feel sad and want to cheer them up.
But i also know that " cheering them up" meens taking care of the niglet.
And that is big nope.
why do these white woman have to go to waist.
it makes my penis cry. :(

Attached: 2ee9759ca316ef51f636b75856fbe917cccb9778_hq.gif (500x270, 458K)

their bodies their choice

Attached: kek.png (600x600, 478K)