PSA: How to literally not look like an autist

Most, if not all of you were bullied or otherwise undesireable so you addapted by being as unnoticeable as possible. The end result being that people who DO notice you will think you look like an awkward loser.

If you so chose this ends today. The only thing you will need to do is:
> Always focus your eyes at the furthest available focal point

This distance is relative, do not attempt a thousand yard, 'nam vet stare when someone is sitting in front of you. In this case the furthest focal point is their eyes.

Maybe this will seem obvious to you but a lot of insecure people have their gaze way too close to themselves. Learn to notice it when you are doing it. Then stop doing it.

Looking the right way has many benefits, the most important are
> You will automatically stand up straight and get a better posture making you look less anxious and more confident
> The strain on your eyes lessens because you adopt a more natural way of looking, making your expression friendlier.
> It will make you aware of your surroundings. Other people will notice you and you will notice them and automatically leads to more, normal social interaction. You won't even have to think about it, it just will.
> Your anxiety will decrease because your monkey brain feel like it has more control
> You will immediately be better at FPS games

There will be a lot more cascading benefits from this. All you have to do is be aware of it.

Just try it. it can't hurt.

Attached: 93fyw363w3h9tgykw3.png (1296x864, 1.15M)

I'll try tomorrow when I go outside. Thanks for the advice man

I have the opposite problem of many autists. I always fucking look at people. At 24 years old I'm realizing how weird of a habit this is. If anyone walks into the room I automatically and obviously look at them, and if I'm passing people on the street or in the grocery store I look at their faces almost every time

This is normal. It get's weird when you keep staring without a purpose. Looking at some one implies you want something from them. If you keep staring they will be uncomfortably wainting for you to do something. If you glance at some one and then move on it's okay.

Why does looking straight make me an asshole fuck you faggot.

The horizon is always at eye level.Looking straight would be looking directly at the horizon. The yellow is above the horizon.

thanks thats some nice advice

I can't stop staring at people's teeth when they talk to me. Probably just avoiding eye contact

How can I fix my neutral face and monotone voice?

Attached: 1563956631163.png (396x395, 94K)

what does the 9/11 tier gaze imply?

I'd assume it's super unnatural to look at that height

oh fuck, I get it now kek. I'm a retard. it's implying you're looking upwards at the 9/11 attacks. you're right though.

Singing lessons

>look straight ahead instead of down
>look like a retard when you inevitable trip over things or step in shit
no thanks

This is a meme advice.

Attached: 1563376694197.jpg (706x883, 111K)

Obviously it's an implied neutral position. Not like you can't look anywhere else for a moment.

Besides you'll see such things way earlier looking ahead.

Honestly does increase you vocal range. You can also go to a speech therapist. But they will advice you and make you sing too.

>monotone voice
Thing is after I took sertraline and other stuff my voice sounds normal right now.

I don't want to take any SSRI's.

Attached: 1563732886144.jpg (1536x2048, 454K)

Yea, I actially hated it while taking them, I quit in september last year and now I feel a bit more normal than before.

damn i always keep staring at the ground before me and avoiding eye contact, i will try looking at something in the distance instead

I always get more weird looks at night because I constantly look to the sky to check what stars are visible or try to figure out the directions. Definitely worse than looking at the ground.

>you'll see such things way earlier looking ahead.
actually true. it used to look straight at my shoes all day and i used to almost walk into people all the time because i wouldn't see them coming. i blame my childhood for that. i used to only set foot on pavement stones parallel to my feet. i've gotten better though. i started growing my hair out and i had to look up more to not have to hair fall in my face. it also helped me not give a fuck what people thought of my apperance.

I don't care about looking like an autist because I have autism and nothing will ever change that. I don't want to be pleasing and socially correct to others because they are my enemies and that would make me a cuck.

I always look up so I can see the surveillance cameras

People are just worried about planes flying into bulding user.

I can respect your position, but for the others that would benefit from it, I say try it.

>tfw asshole tier gaze
>tfw always vigilant about my surroundings

Attached: 9690CC66-B471-44EE-9872-D493C8453A1F.jpg (900x900, 110K)

>just inattentively trip into a puddle of shit, you'll look really cool, trust me

Don't live in Inda, problem solved.

Lol ok austin

What are you doing? Looking for gooks in the trees? Kek

>a lot of insecure people have their gaze way too close to themselves
What does this mean?