So, robots, what is stopping you from ending it all?

So, robots, what is stopping you from ending it all?

Attached: 399AA6BC-7575-42F3-954D-C826A66209E8.jpg (240x237, 8K)

I believe in God and suicide is sinful.

>hiking
>fishing
>finding mushrooms
>nature documentaries
>friends
>family

Once I buy a house I can also level up so I can't end it

>farming
>always something to fix on the house
>maybe get to know neighbours

I'm too autistic to figure out how to buy a gun

Attached: welp.png (521x282, 11K)

i'm afraid my imaginary little sisters would be ashamed and saddened by me. i wouldn't want to hurt them so.

i also believe in reincarnation so i guess i would just end up rolling a new char and starting another shitride, achieving nothing really.

parents still alive

I want to die and don't care about family or anything else, but I am too scared to do it

Computer duster, and walking on sunshine.

Unironically tv/anime shows

Family. Honestly though I dont want to miss out on the fucked up times we live in. Its pretty entertaining to watch humanity fall apart and I don't want to miss it.

alcohol and being a fucking coward

The thought that maybe vr will get real enough for full immersion before I die. And space tourism will become cheap enough for me to do it before I die.

I'm also scared of the unknown

Curiosity, stop being such cowards and explore life as you should be. Do what you want, and if you dont feel like doing anything, dont do anything, think, feel and ideas will come, your desires will become clearer and it will show you the path to an interesting existance

>Fear of pain
>Fear of Hell
>Afraid that if i kill myself i won't get isekai'd

My mentally challenged brother is very attached to me and there's nobody else who can take care of him if something happened to my parents

There's still some hope but the amount of it is slowly decreasing the older I get.

> I dont want to miss out on the fucked up times we live in. Its pretty entertaining to watch humanity fall apart and I don't want to miss it.
This, i just want to see how fucked things become

The same thing that's driving me to suicide. Procrastination.

Knowing how my parents would feel. Coworkers and the rest of my family could get over it, but parents never do.
I've wanted to end it a while now and that's really the only thing.

this is honestly based and im glad it's not something depraved

Where are the long suicide notes? I feel like I'd write a dissertation, but most of the ones I look up are just a sentence or two. Nobody's going to understand your state of mind in so little text.
Writing that note was one thing left you had motivation to do and you didn't even put effort into it. I'm unironically mad.

Attached: 1420745707161.jpg (826x1169, 161K)

Tulpas give me hope.

Only fear and the belief that god hates me so much my next life will only be worse.

Doom Eternal being released on 22th of november

Attached: a6959f53-7a6b-4ed9-8873-8973847931be.jpg (490x497, 34K)

honestly going to see prostitutes brought me back from the brink. now I have something to look forward to.

scared of killing myself
scared of hell
scared of reincarnation

thats pretty much it

>So, robots, what is stopping you from ending it all?
i'll only kill myself when im broke and homeless, until then i'll continue living happy as a neet.
hoping i can continue living off crypto gains but desu making it rich off this would be a lot easier with a steady income.

Same here senpai, literally the only reason why I haven't made a slamfire shotgun and blown my brains out.

Hope that things will eventually change

I've realised that life is a game, but unlike most other games we are both the programmers and the players.
There are no real constraints aside from the ones we create and enforce in our own heads. How we view ourselves is what we project into the world, anything we believe strongly enough in our heads eventually manifests itself into reality.

Why would I kill myself when I've got 80 years to do whatever I want, and achieve anything I believe hard enough in?
You are only a depressed loser because that's what you constantly enforce to yourself in your head. Start believing that you are a confident and likeable person and through all the conscious and subconscious decisions you start making based on that belief you will not only start acting like one, you will become one.

Attached: 2sz47o6sdhn21.jpg (820x627, 142K)

>There are people who I have wronged who I owe an apology.
>I am not the person who I should be and it is my fault.
>Suicide is wrong because the dead do not suffer and I deserve to suffer.
>Family, I suppose

The problem with your analogy is that in life you feel pain, in games you don't.
You can talk all high and mighty now, but if you got hit by a car, broke both of your legs, and went home with an exorbitant hospital bill... well, it won't be like grand theft auto.

God, my family, this girl I am seeing, trying to see myself in peak shape, trying to see how much better my life gets when I am completely independent, new season of the Boondocks, have not smoked weed in almost a month and will get high as shit to break in my apartment in a bit

I have a lot of potential man and I am doing well for myself and have a ways to go, we are all gonna make it.

Humanity is doing fine. You are projecting your own failures onto the world. Humanity will always adapt and survive. Losers wont. So they cope and drag everyone else down.

Self preservation instincts. At this point I just pile more and more stress onto myself in the hopes I'll get better or I'll snap and end it all.

Isn't god the bad guy then?
My making us humans in the first place and putting us through all this hell just for his amusement!?
If god exist, then god is the villain!

Attached: 1563558989517.png (850x1206, 523K)

You're missing the point.
I'm not saying "life is a game" to mean "woah life is just like gta bro you can do whatever the fuck you want without consequence", I mean that life is a game in the sense that we've been born into a world with a set of rules and a set of victory conditions, and we're all just playing along.
But unlike in GTA where you can only do things in the way that someone else has programmed, in real life we are free to create and become anything we set our minds to.

My mom has depression and is impulsive. I really want to kill myself, but I don't want to drag her along.

im waiting untill everybody i love is dead. I dont want to couse more pain :)

Attached: 1558353842381s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

The fact that I have no desire to end my own life in any capacity.

Attached: 1564047771430.jpg (725x1920, 125K)

The worst part is, she is very christian, I don't want her thinking that:
1 - I'm burning eternally in hell
2 - That is still better than my life ever was.e

>bro don't be sad because the world has rules
>you can do anything you set your mind to
Would you say that to someone who permanently lost their ability to walk in a car accident?
See, my point was that you have a relative surplus of advantages that you can't recognize from your current vantage point. You don't have that visceral pain perception blaring across your consciousness.
So it's easy to say that life is a game, but it sure as shit won't feel like a game when you lose for real.
It'll feel painful.

If I kill myself now all the sadness I've endured will be meaningless and I'll be betraying my entire existence.
Things are getting better anyway, I've stopped carrying my anger so much but I still have stuff to work on.
My biggest hurdle is feelings of inferiority towards others who have lead full interesting lives.
Gotta keep on going no matter what, no matter how much shit the world and other people throw, gotta keep on trucking to happier times.

>but it sure as shit won't feel like a game when you lose for real.
Kek good shit user, imagined an old black dude saying this.

Motorcycles! Riding trials, enduro, and street. I love motorcycles. With out bikes, there would be nothing for me.

I even get to pretend I have friends when I'm riding a trials meet.

Attached: seven-times-world-motorcycle-trials-champion-dougie-lampkin-of-great-britian.jpg (3200x2133, 1.64M)

Nothing really, i just live for the sake of it i dont care if something good or bad happens it doesn't make a difference

Yes but even after all that, acting negative and burying yourself in self mourning will just make it worse.
Obviously it's normal and healthy to have those feelings in extreme circumstances.
But even if you break both your legs, become disabled and poor, are you really gonna self torture more by imposing self mental constraints on your own happiness and hope for a better life ?
Surely it's better to stay positive even in the face of overwhelming odds and crippling accidents and disadvantages ?

I wanna experience love, wanna get a cute twink bf to cuddle, and love. UwU

Attached: 1560293482201.gif (500x362, 121K)

Something like this. Fear of missing out. I want to be a part of this even if I don't enjoy it most of the time.

I love my cat, I couldn't do that to her...

Lingering attachment to my physical vessel and family I guess. However I have a mental connection to a higher plane of existence and once I shed this skin I will finally be with my imaginary gf in the purest form.

>implying cats give half a shit about you
your cat doesn't need you or even like you. open the door and it'll be fine.

Alcohol is too fun.

my family also i am a fucking pussy