I hate lesbians more than anything

I hate lesbians more than anything.

Attached: 1550993109823.jpg (960x540, 55K)

Lesbians are a step up from hetero women.

they're literally hetero women minus their one redeeming quality

for me its trans"""""girls""""""

Attached: 12477329.png (225x225, 62K)

I hate the ones that look like Gabe Newell and have gorilla tits the most.
Like we get it, you're a degenerate pig of a woman, you don't have to project it to the rest of the world.

The worst part is that's essentially how all lesbians look like. Bowl cut/short hair, fat, and rude. I have a fuckton other rants why I also hate them, but before I spew hatred, I figure I should stop here.

there have been a few studies attempting to glean why lesbians as a demographic are disproportionately obese. its all i think about when someone refers to lesbians

bigger targets

Yes, woman are very bad at emulating masculinity and when they try they tend to just lose the feminine part while gaining nothing truly strong and masculine which makes for a bad aura and aesthetic.

The closest thing to a "lesbian" you will find is a barren old woman devoid of any qualities to attract a man that is so desperate for companionship she will settle for another barren old hag.

>I hate people who have no impact on my life, experience or overall wellbeing
Sounds like a mental disorder

Is it because you can't have them user?

Why? Most lesbians I've met have been pretty redpilled desu. They date women so they know how much the majority of women suck. They also generally hate transwomen btw

a lot of these girls ran away from guys just because they had one nasty breakup and equate all men to that guy they dated. there are even a lot of them that have never even tried guys before but just heard bad stories and jump to lesbianism because its the easier option.

but if a guy tried to be gay hes getting disowned by his family and friends. girls have it so fucking easy. i hate you all.

These two desu, OP is a homofag

There can be cunty lesbians like there can be cunty anyone. I just try to be a good person at the end of the day

True blue lesbos pretty much act like men so I agree. Soft lesbos/bisexuals/sex-positive "liberated" gormless hoes are the punishment of god though

Attached: 29rd7yk9ttb31.png (921x812, 854K)

1 pussy + 1 pussy = NO PUSSY (2) FOR INCELS

aka submissiveness

Imagine being so lucky to be born to a easymode life by being a millenial chick in the US of A and then being just unlucky enough to catch Borderline Personality and that convoluted bullshit ideology that propels crusty female NPCs.

Plain repugnant.

Remember: posting about your irational hate of xx group doesn't make you a cool edgy kid who is part of the Jow Forums secret club it just make you a retard

friendly reminder: lesbians are gay.

>sleeping with women
>gay
If anything hetshits are gay for liking dick, dick is so gay

lesbians:
expectation abella danger
reality fat ugly purple haired beast

i have a tendency of falling in love with lesbo women

i guess its because im a submissive beta

They all look so healthy and sane, beautiful.

Tom Petty thread?

Attached: 2A9ECC64-FE27-4B21-BBB4-11863FB336F1.jpg (275x448, 36K)

Bull dykes are at equal length with self pitying incels like you, OP.

ok jedidiah

Same but it's because I'm just really into androgynous chicks

Is Abella Danger a lesbian?

I want to cum on the bald one's head

Every single woman in the West becomes a lesbo when their options dont match up with their ridiculous standards