What anime do you robots watch?

What anime do you robots watch?

Attached: 1519885673802.gif (500x419, 239K)

yahari oregairu
robots wish to be 8man

Attached: yande.re 470366 sample business_suit crossdress hikigaya_hachiman hikigaya_komachi hiratsuka_shizuka (1500x798, 439K)

I dont watch much anime anymore. I just cant relate to most of these characters.

Attached: ZapjKg8.gif (520x390, 1.23M)

I cried watching this anime

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. I'm at my 15th watch.

I'm trying to start like 30 shows but I'm too busy with real life and video games.

Best anime ever. Read the light novels too

the only anime ive watched in a very long time, i think nothing will beat eva as my favorite anime so i doubt ill watch much more anime

Attached: tumblr_mjkfjrIFyZ1s8r2c1o1_400.jpg (600x677, 47K)

I couldnt watch this after the kamina died.

Attached: kamina_gurrenlagann.jpg (225x350, 21K)

It gets better. Real better. I too didn't want to watch after that, but trust me he needed to die. Otherwise it wouldn't be the fucking masterpiece it is. Go watch the rest of it because that fucking anime is such a godsend. Literally changed my life lmao

Evangelion is also my favorite, I'm a die hard fan

Good taste user

Attached: 97A0FAD7-E064-4EC2-9A61-0978D481048B.jpg (750x883, 473K)

is this a woman? mfw guys can't even cosplay a dude

My dick is reaching multiversal levels of erect for Jojo right about now
COME ON RELEASE ALREADY

Attached: 1564165912097.png (286x286, 128K)

watching jjba to see what everyone else sees in it. im in part 3 right now and it's getting pretty boring.

I think it's a woman

Women Are better male cosplayers

Just finished Golden Boy. What a great fucking amine!
Why they don't make such good anime anymore lads?

Attached: 1552387682842.jpg (720x480, 28K)

> anime
fix

Currently watching Demon Slayer and One Piece.
Just finished One Punch Man season 2 and Dororo
Yu Yu Hakusho, Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop are my favorites

Kamina dying isn't the end, but only the real beginning of the show. is right, keep watching.

Am Also watching demon slayer , it's top tier

golden boy more like gay boy

Tatami Galaxy episode 10 is like if Kafka made an anime
I've never seen what makes this any different from any other shounen type anime. There are some amazing moments but action isn't really my thing.

Ha! Goteem!
But really he was pretty fucking thirsty for that pussy IIRC

I'm usually watching around 15-20 shows every season. Everything that isn't full-on shonen, kodomo, or gays, or really shit.

I watched Clannad and after story and didn't cry so I think I'm broken or autistic

Attached: 1449393756251.gif (300x200, 1.14M)

Ehhh if you don't like action then it's pretty normal to not appreciate TTGL since it's basically non stop action, but it's a thousand times better than a regular Shonen because it's only about 27 episodes. While regular Shonen gets dull and boring after a while since it just repeats the same tropes over and over again with each arc, gurren has an end to it and you can see it coming while you watch, making it a lot better. Also a lot of the more annoying Shonen tropes make fucking sense in TTGLs universe. While I cringe like a motherfucker everytime I see anything concerning the power of friendship or anything remotely similar, I want to carve my ears and eyes out and throw them in the ground. But with ttgl it makes sense because of spiral energy being the "main mechanic". While regular, garbage Shonen creates an annoying and redundant atmosphere with its tropes, Gurren Lagann makes it a theme and actually builds an underlying narrative with it instead of just satisfying the readers power fantasy.

its shit, read the manga, the guy actually becomes helpful and fucks all the girls

Fairy nuff

image is what i've seen
below is what I have on my 'to watch' list:
Fate series
Dr Stone
that new viking show
Black Clover
pls anything else you can recommend pls do

Attached: anime.png (544x645, 97K)

You should've at least included your ratings in it if you were gonna ask for recommendations, but I could recommend hundreds of titles, at this point you should just go with some generic recommendation charts.

I never got around to watching SnK, is it actually worth it or is it a riajuu meme

Come here for nudes!
Hot chicks andd trapss

discord gg/364XF8q

It's shit, unless you have a taste for shonenshit with a writer that has no idea what he's doing at any point, it's probably not worth the time. The presentation is nice, but certainly wasn't enough to make me want to continue beyond the first season.

I think the word riajuu should be used more on this site
>not reddit like normie
>less clumsy than normalfag
>turns off anime hating normalfags (this is the big one)

Well, it has merit, but in Japan it's entirely equivalent to "normie". Complete normalfags use the term.

Favourites include:

Hunter x Hunter
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Code Geass
Death Note
One Punch Man (Season 1)
Movies like Princess Mononoke, Akira, Ghost in the Shell, etc.

Moeshit and slice of life can suck a fuck

Heyheyhey slow down you do NOT want to insult Nichijou

>read the manga
I hope you mean read the visual novel, you fucking plebeian

i love anything moe! gochiusa, lucky star, k-on!, love live, bandori, comic girls, new game, mahou no stella, madoka magica, hinako note, yuru yuri, hitori bocchi, non non biyori... the list goes on.

i'm planning to watch kiniro mosaic and wrap up wataten. i'd love any suggestions!

Attached: EE16CF3B-7157-433C-A726-5B2F5E887FA6.png (600x600, 152K)

I mainly watch slice of life and cute girls doing cute things. A little bit of shonnen is also fine, but I am slow to watch those.

Attached: xfdgjhnfhjn.gif (450x253, 1.95M)

i actually read that as Claymore instead of Clannad

Dragon Maid
Blend-S
Interviews with Demi-chans
Hibike Euphonium
Yuru Camp
Chuunibyou
Ore Monogatari
One Week Friends
Gabriel Dropout
Gochiusa
Love Lab
Konohana Kitan
Slow Start

I suggest adding an extra n to your name, at least when talking about Japanese things. Or just not namefagging.

If riajuu is normie, is there an equivalent of normalfag? Or do non-normals also use riajuu?

Ive only enjoyed k-on and dragonball

Did you watch the ending of part 5 today? It's fucking weird

Attached: PepeApuThinking.jpg (741x568, 73K)

No idea, I've seen various elevated versions of riajuu combined with swearwords, but none of them really seemed like "normalfag", something that's unacceptable to normalfags beyond just the inherent rudeness. But I'm also not Japanese enough to know, maybe try asking /djt/ or /jlt/.

K-on is the best

Attached: 1542316988888.jpg (768x768, 63K)