What do you robots say if a girl asks if you ever had sex? Do you tell them the truth?

What do you robots say if a girl asks if you ever had sex? Do you tell them the truth?

Attached: pizza.png (900x675, 1.1M)

robots dont get asked that, incel

I always say jokingly "premarital sex is a sin".

Attached: 1563370098289.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

I say

>Why are you bullying me? That's not cool.

be honest. dont really care too much about their opinion.

I ask why the fuck she only got a cheese pizza.

Attached: CE174102-7176-429A-941C-589A96FC919E.jpg (307x352, 13K)

Laugh and ask did that come from. If the question comes up again in another form, ask her if she's interested in having sex with you. If she doesn't say yes then you've wasted your time and should walk away. If she does want to have sex then admit your lack of experience before sex.

I've gotten to the point where I'm so good at imitating Chad that I can tell girls that I'm a virgin and they won't believe me.

Do most virgin men lie about their virginity when asked? Asking for a friend.

I say "no, obviously"

Yes I lie. Dont make the lie to big tho.

i havent been asked that but i would just lie. girls do not have a virgin detector despite what you have been told, they're fucking stupid

I am at an old enough age(29) that I do not get asked this question anymore because everyone just assumes that I have had sex by now.

I don't think a girl has ever asked, but my male friends have and I would/do tell the truth in either case. Fortunately my male friends have mostly asked "why?"

if they're above 18 or 19 especially, most would tell a light lie in public, like have had sex with one - two people. if a girl is honestly interested and you like her, it's better to tell her the truth I think, because she's going to find out either way. some girls are into taking guys' virginities, and others won't care if they like you. the ones who do care probably didn't really like you, or otherwise aren't worth caring about

(same goes for guys here who say dumb shit like that they would only have sex with virgins because they don't want their pure maidens to have been DEFILED with sex (which you're just about to defile them with...). get a grip)

I told her I was a virgin and we still had sex that day

i never got asked straight up during my party years because all my new friends just assumed i got laid. i did lie during shit like never have i ever to fit in. i kind of coasted all the way until i finally got laid somehow

they do, however there is honesty online now, which is why the 30% men being without sex is such a shocking figure
it's always been like that

Tell her ur a virgin in the hopes that she will pitty fuck you.

but it unironically is user

this ain't gonna happen because i don't have a girlfriend and friends neither. if I get a hooker I say her the truth because I nut anyway

Happened once. Told hem i was religious.

i'll keep this in mind, thanks lad. seems pretty foolproof to me

this is actually legit advice. Pretty good sequence.

I tell them I've had sex but it's been 4 years since the last time, which is the truth

I will dump her for being dumb bitch. It should be obvious at first glance for everyone non retarded.

it sounds good in theory but odds are most virgins are not going to suave enough to pull this off properly. dont want to shoot you or the others down but wanted to add a small warning

No girl ever asked me that

NEVER TELL THE TRUTH.
The day I almost lost my virginity, I was so nervous I told the bitch I was V and it KILLED the mood...
She also stank even after having a water shower (Halloween night/November 1st 2015).

Attached: IMG-20190601-102503.jpg (859x1024, 88K)

Girls don't ask, and if they did I would just admit it.

evade. skip. run away, leaving an ambiguous smirk intended to mean 'yes' but not giving any hint that's true.

I unironically and unjokingly say the same, while severely staring at her.

I'm 52 and virgin.
Only one girl asked me, and I told her the truth. I was 47 and she was 39 tho.
She then proceeded to tell me stories about her having sex with her ex.
She was a huge lard ass whale, somewhere around 300 pounds.
She didn't know sluts are my ultimate boner killer.

Surprised so many robots here never got asked if theyre a virgin. I assume its because ur neets. I wageslave with normies and they are constantly asking me if I have sex it is all they talk about.

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

When I have been asked, it's more phrased as if I've had a relationship. At this point, I lie and say yes typically to avoid the awkwardness of having to explain why I haven't. At this age, even saying something as simple as I have never tried is difficult to get through people's heads. When I have said no in the past, they have awkwardly prodded. They either find it difficult to fathom the logic behind never having pursued a relationship or don't know why I haven't been approached. I find it uncomfortable, so I just avoid the situation by lying now.

The person asking is usually not someone I am very open with in the first place.I am more honest with those I know better or view as less judgmental, but I don't really know any women in the first place.

>A couple of times with an older girl when i was younger, i don't really like to talk about it tho.

Go with that if you are not good looking enough for people to believe you have an active sex life.

because she's a dumb whore and probably didnt even actually eat any of the pizza

The one time this happened I told the truth and she didn't really believe me.

This shit generally doesn't come up in general conversation with normal people. On the odd occasion that it has I just politely tell people it's none of their concern. I'm not even a virgin, but I am a private person, and unless I'm seeing that person, my sex life isn't any of their God damn business.

I say the truth, lying is for faggots and women

I can't really imagine myself in a situation where a girl would actually ask me a question like this.

Of course I wouldn't tell the truth. It's better she think I'm bad in bed than she think I'm a virgin, that is how bad the stigma is.

>user you are so bad at this are you virgin?

So you had sex right?

under what circumstances would a girl ask such a question to someone? i m 30 years old and i have never had a sexual discusion of any kind with a woman. Sex is a huge taboo topic to discuss with strangers

Considering I find socializing absolutely annoying and tiresome, I seriously doubt I'll ever have an opportunity to hear this line.
I'm so deep in the "just leave me the fuck alone" hole, that even if some 9/10 was blatantly after my dick, I'd just convince myself that it's not worth it and pretend not to notice to avoid all that bothersome normalfag stuff.

Most times the interaction goes
>hey user, are you a virgin?
>yeah
>why?
>I dont like talking to people
>oh...

Tell her the truth
>Many times

Yeah, I've got nothing to hide. Some say it's cute I'm a virgin. If asked why I say its cause I havent found the right person yet, which is cliche but still true
I think I have found the right person now and I'm nervous but excited

pizza is a sexual food
it is pure decadence and indulgence

plus it gives her pizza braps