I just worked out for the first time in a few months and i am wrecked...

i just worked out for the first time in a few months and i am wrecked. can someone post some cute cosplay girl bods for inspiration?

Attached: EE38CFE1-AA18-4C86-8B78-DB8428C8962A.png (600x600, 158K)

No have a frog weeb. but good job

Attached: 1564204288188s.jpg (237x250, 7K)

fool. looking at others bodies is pure envy fuel, and will only serve to make you feel worse about yourself as you don't see any marked progress on your own body. take measured pride in yourself and make your dreams your own inspiration

Attached: 1541457070380.png (407x563, 397K)

are you gonna be a cute cosplay girl op

Attached: r0zen_vamp.png (471x755, 419K)

You do know that a lot of girls bodies posted on the internet/Instagram are photoshopped right?

Are you suppose to be aiste's DID schizo tulpa or something

Hey, Ana. Post hand so I can finally kill myself.

Attached: Ausca.png (600x600, 319K)

this was the thingy that didn't attach :3

Attached: 3wesdxcdew3.webm (460x458, 946K)

Oh, hello. I'm sorry, but I don't really have any qt cosplay bods on hand. I thought I'd pop in and give everyone a quick reminder though.

Please always remember to LOVE niceposters and BUMP niceposters' threads! Thanks for reading!

Attached: excited anime girl.jpg (340x340, 11K)

i only have drawings of girls is that ok

Attached: __k11_girls_frontline_drawn_by_qb_516__c00453b8eb927784966a9934de836457.png (914x1370, 974K)

I have no qt pi's for you but I've been working out sense the start of the year and after the first month I finally saw progress. Just want to say proud of you and keep working.

Also give pictures one you finish your cosplay and wear it

Attached: Screenshot_20190508-180155_Instagram.jpg (1080x2220, 1.29M)

>tfw you larp as a girl larping as a tranny larping as a girl
Ana, please respond today. It's Sunday. I need closure.

Attached: Modeina.png (600x600, 322K)

>tfw... my trackpad stopped letting me drag-select and I'm NOT typing all that out

You wouldn't be talking about yourself, would you?

Attached: heh.png (854x480, 215K)

I think I've finally found the person I needed to find. Now if only she responded. I could finally find peace.

Attached: Ratainicza.png (600x600, 111K)

I'm a little worried that you're putting so much into what another person might be, but I do understand it. I won't try to feed you that "peace comes from yourself" line.

Attached: anon, I'm worried.png (540x582, 297K)

For each stupid e-thot namefag there's a good number of slightly less mentally ill people around, are you instinctively drawn to the shitty ones? Or did all the rest already block you on Dicksuck?

I believe Ana is some sort of divine punishment sent here because of all my lying and cheating. Might as well face it head on. I'll most likely die, but it's what must be done.

Attached: Aspelenie.png (370x515, 96K)

she's someone you wish you could be? I can understand that, but I have to caution you that she probably wont want that.

Attached: ana akko.png (695x943, 396K)

Yes. All the way down to me originally having had prospects of studying biology, all the way down to me having had some talent in painting and drawing long ago. It's like she was perfectly designed to ruin me.

>she probably wont want that
She better do. For my sake.

Attached: Zvoruna.png (600x600, 183K)

You need head pats.

>finally found a person capable of delivering me the killing blow
>they ignore me

Attached: Blanche.png (548x583, 288K)

>she better
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have spoken for another person. I think it's good to have people to inspire you.

Maybe you're feeling so much over this because you're seeing that you could still be all those things? If that's what you want to do. Or is it just hard to see someone else try and succeed and that's all it is...

Attached: feeling a bit despondent.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

No. I have pretty bad mental issues and no mental capacity to do any of those things anyway. I picked International Relations not because I care about the subject, but because I thought I'd be something even I could pass. I have no place in STEM.

Attached: Didn't Have To Be Like This.png (600x600, 378K)

why don't you post a pic of your hand, and no, not that one. timestamp.

we're so alike it's...

I wouldn't be so quick to conflate mental issues and acumen. So much of what success I've been able to find has been found through just... finding a way not to blame myself. I failed fucking precalc in high school, and I've been the top of every single math and physics class I've taken since I started applying that mindset.

I'm sorry if I've strayed too far from what you really want to do, it's just a topic rather close to the thing's I'm dealing with. Even if you want to apply it to what you're doing now, I'd recommend learning that it's ok to blame things outside of yourself.

Attached: just a little though.jpg (929x1024, 73K)

u got beaned ex dee

you don't think the dog got her, do you? I don't understand how he could want to hurt someone so nice, but then I haven't labored without any return for years either...

Attached: it's time to go.jpg (1920x1080, 153K)

nah nigga s(he) got BEANED

I'm glad you were able to overcome it all, but I have trouble eve caring at this point. It's only a matter of time my parents find out I dropped out yet again. I have no idea what happens next. I don't particularly care anymore.
No, it doesn't seem he did.

Attached: Søvnløs Natt.png (600x600, 176K)

i'm not sure what to say to all this. this is a test post of sorts.

Attached: shock.jpg (600x600, 44K)

be my gf Ana

Attached: 1537730074837.jpg (817x773, 264K)

Good. You're here before I'm too sleep deprived. You're a girl?

Attached: Perçant.png (600x600, 371K)

>parents will find out... fucking again
those are the hardest times, and I'm sorry you're going through it right now. Try to remember that you're dealing with so much that it's ok to be entitled, and it's ok to be selfish. I don't know your parents, but if it's "again," then it sounds like they're willing to help you pick yourself up again. They don't want you to die, user. It's alright to let them help you.

All of that only speaks to how you'll deal with it, but if they've helped you more than once, I think they'll help you again.

I hope you'll forgive my noncontextual akko. I haven't become as powerful of an akkoposter as I'd like yet

Attached: heh, I'm in yer coffee, anon.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

You are getting swamped with responsability. Shit you didnt want or expect from Jow Forums. Take your time with what these lovely other posters want. You dont uave to do anything ana, just be you.

Attached: godzilla.jpg (1800x2667, 601K)

ok! i'm back. i was phone posting and it said i was banned for using a VPN, which i wasn't, but that's besides the fact...
> i am a girl
> i'm just some autistic hikki that thought the avatar concept was cute, God didn't send me
> if it makes you feel any better, i only pursued STEM because art school isn't profitable. i love bugs and conservation, but my dream job is an animator. i'm actually awful in bio, chem, and math classes and i have to bust my ass just to keep my gpa up so i don't lose my scholarships.

i really hope i'm not making you feel bad. that was never my intention.

Attached: worried.jpg (600x600, 44K)

You will never be a woman, kill yourself tranny.

Look Ana are you gonna be my gf or not

Attached: 1563357796923.png (1180x1500, 1.57M)

Just an fyi, im stealing all your akkos

In about a month I'll be back in my forest home, most likely living alone. I'll think about things then perhaps. Maybe I'll just go back to my hanging spot haha. Who cares.
Doesn't matter anymore. Can you post your hand with a timestamp? Any other proof would do, but this one would humiliate and ruin me the most.

Attached: Noyée.png (600x600, 324K)

>hikki
>STEM classes
hmmm

I would fight you but I'm too pussy

Attached: Screenshot_20190717-231416_Instagram.jpg (1080x2220, 967K)

You've already lost if you have no will to fight. Man up user and scrape and claw your way out of this pit for a gf.

Attached: NOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (319x319, 79K)

i don't have any problem providing proof but i don't want to do it if it's going to make you feel that way.

Attached: sad.jpg (600x600, 43K)

>shock and worry
it's alright, ana. It can just be hard to see someone succeed where you don't really believe you ever will. Nevertheless, you don't need to be so humble. It's good that you're doing well! Hope can be a hard thing to face, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be done.

Oh, I don't mind. I hope you enjoy them! Just be careful, some reprobates and pro bono characters around these parts can't help hating something so pure

Attached: bit happy, actually.jpg (480x480, 31K)

I'm starting to think that all these avatar and name friends are just aiste.

Attached: 10019046.jpg (1414x2000, 229K)

No need to be nice to me. I've spammed, lied, cheated and harassed so much, you'd be doing this board a favor.

Attached: Cyan.png (600x600, 107K)

you wouldn't be being a little dramatic, would you? Just let hope and envy be what they are.

haha, not even the aisteposter is that powerful. You really thing they could be this cute? Nah :P

Attached: blah blah blah.png (573x585, 285K)

I wouldn't care. I'd get discord if I could just get even one of their usernames.
>or the tuxedo poster's