What's the absolute best thing i can buy for less than 20 dollars?

What's the absolute best thing i can buy for less than 20 dollars?

Attached: 1541402745336.jpg (685x1024, 140K)

a shot of skag

Attached: trainspotting23.png (1359x705, 1.94M)

some chickne thighs, potatoes and carrots for a dinner with the gf

Attached: 32456.png (728x494, 180K)

get a pizza or some shit

A gram of weed, some junk food and drinks. For me at least

i bought HOI4 for 16euros thats like 20buck
or you can buy pizza weed alcohol...
or if you actually want things that worths money its ecstasy(don't get addicted please pretty dangerous) or LSD

Attached: DylUyUAVsAAWbjk.jpg (1200x1200, 208K)

>a bump of heroin

I just bought 19$ worth of Sentinal altcoin. might make a few dollars and it was just sitting there doing nothing. not often an altcoin seems decent and is under .10

a half gallon of Evan Williams

Attached: evanwilliams.jpg (800x1200, 110K)

>not HOI III
I understand HOI IV is shit but don't let your scat fetish intrude into your games. That is a dangerous slope

i never played HOI III is that really good? should i try? i really enjoy HOI IV so far user
> i don't have scat fetish

Attached: 338DFA5.gif (400x327, 1.95M)

if you're in Somalia an AK-47M

>is that really good?
It is a different kind of autism than HOI IV. Building individual equipment isn't a mechanic and industry is something you can actually improve without waiting 15 years to build a factory. I prefer the naval and air combat in HOI III as it allows you to target individual divisions and you can attatch troop transports to naval forces so they dont get sunk like they do in HOI IV because Paradox really shit the bed with the naval invasion mechanics in that game.
>should I try it
Yes, but you should wait for it to go on sale on Steam, you can buy it with all DLC for under $5. Buckle yourself up for a learning curve because the tutorial is too busy making obscure Hitler references to actually teach anything. You should also know the game is unstable as fuck. You will probably experience 3-4 CTDs before you finish a game. Download the Black Ice mod for HOI III or HOI IV if you want to enhance your autism

Mod the game to make the Hyper Empire of Scatonia

thanks for your long reply user i will downlad from TPB first and im gonna buy on steam if i like it just like i did for HOI IV
>you are also based about the fact that theese games are for autists

Attached: aheagolol.png (241x383, 171K)

If you go to Africa, you can probably buy a nigglet.

a job

orginig

that gif is fucking vile

a used kindle touch

how do you use 20 dollars to get a job

A recreational drug

is that a tranny? xzx