Robots, would you marry a girl who was a virgin vaginaly but had anal sex with multiple partners...

Robots, would you marry a girl who was a virgin vaginaly but had anal sex with multiple partners? She's still technically a virgin right?

Attached: 2996467_10_p.jpg (626x768, 53K)

sex is not physical it is mental and emotional foremost so she would not be a virgin

stop asking these retarded questions, SHE WOULD NEVER TELL YOU HONESTLY ABOUT HER SEXUAL PAST

Yes, anal is the way to go :)

if you can't say a girl is a virgin without mentioning anything remotely sexual then she isn't a virgin dumbo

This.
She willingly let someone stick their dick inside her ass. She isn't s virgin.

Sodomy is arguably worse. You've not just committed sins of lust, but perversions upon normal sexuality that shouldn't be done. Such "people" deserve to be destroyed.
Not like my answer would be much different for a typical non-virgin, but sodomy has that extra step into damnation.
It is disgusting that this is the world we live in. Those who are sexual outside of marriage are no better than animals, often worse than animals. This will come to a head one day, and this world will be destroyed in the coming fire.

man i hate to say it but
>have sex

>would you marry a girl who was a virgin vaginaly but had anal sex with multiple partners?

only if she continued to be anal only

Attached: 4009890b-523a-4589-98f3-f0baa86ea32d_1522108800.png (770x770, 672K)

Yeah, okay NPC. Sex outside of marriage being bad was literally only a thing because it lowered the dowry a family could receive upon basically selling their daughter

This.
Even if a robot did find a pseudo pure maiden who happened to be a virgin, you would still never know how many dicks she's sucked, facials she's gotten, or how many dicks she's milked in her shitpipe.

based my ansver is literally the same

Attached: 1563568108706.jpg (348x418, 25K)

Where do you live? Sound like it's in Europe or US where women learn to be whore from infancy.

Oh boy, that's not the real concern, your not a virgin if you sucked a cock. Ive known men who've gotten with legitimate virgins and them having any sexual history at all wasn't the problem. It's that after 2-3 years they cheated on them, here's the thing, virgin women aren't "pure", they will grow bored of a relationship often just like anyone else. The real concern is when you find a virgin how are you going to make sure she actually wants to be with you for life.

Protip, you cant

>Sound like it's in Europe or US
A 1st world country yes.
What shithole do you live in?

Pakistan, and honestly it's not a surprise you cannot imagine a pure and decent girl. If half of what people say here is true, there no decent women there.

Can you name an advantage of living in 1st world instead of Pakistan?

>If half of what people say here is true

It isn't though, incels are demented and have zero experience with women IRL

Yet you cannot imagine an decent women, I can only suppose they don't exist in the west.

>Yet you cannot imagine an decent women

I can, I met alot of them through the years

Attached: 1529772728113.jpg (1200x899, 154K)

Why does this even matter OP?

Nigger, you are describing my ideal relationship.
>Saves her pussy for marriage
>Oral and Anal anytime I want

Absolutely not. Anal sex is disgusting.

Ok, then you met a decent girl that have casual sex. Have you also met an strong guy that cannot walk?

>Ok, then you met a decent girl that have casual sex

Contrary to incel beliefs the majority of girls have little to none casual sex and strive for relationships.

His is something I'm very happy to hear, thank you for it user.

'virgin girl' means no dick ever was around her (even less inside her).

also, you're both a massive virgin and a massive faggot