/wagecuck/ general

>CTRL + F "wagecuck general"
>no results
ok
day off edition

Attached: 1550846964728.jpg (1082x695, 122K)

Working currently in the warehouse, started because i needed to pay back some money i owed and didnt want to ask my mom for it
Signed contract and now im stuck there until next year but its pretty comfy and ill be able to buy myself some unncecessary consumerist garbage, god bless

>want to quit retail job
>feel like I need to have another job before I quit or start going to college or something
>think about looking for other jobs or enrolling in college
>put it off, don't feel like it right now
>month later
>want to quit retail job
>repeat

As much as I hate my job it's a comfort zone. I will never look for other jobs or do anything to improve my situation while I have this job. But I will never quit this job unless I have another job or am doing something to improve my situation. I'm trapped.

I guess I could just quit without any plans. But that's such a "bad" thing to do. Not a single person will support my decision. Everyone will unanimously agree it's a "bad" choice. And then if I take a long time to get another job, the fact that I haven't been working will make it impossible to actually get another job.

I'm trapped.

Carpark security. 30-40 an hour for bumming around on my phone. Pretty nice

>the fact that I haven't been working will make it impossible to actually get another job.
why, i took like 1 year break after my previous job because of back ache and i jumped right back after that 1 year (both jobs are warehouse)
you live alone or with someone?

start your business.
you're either a wagie or have wagie who work for you.

"Impossible" was hyperbole. The large employment gap will make it more difficult to get hired. It's perfectly possible but it decreases the odds of getting the job.

>new job starts tomorrow
My ultimate goal is to try and work my way into dental school, but I am concerned I would be too much of a brainlet or poorfag for it. Going to start with community college classes whenever I get enough shekels for both that and a car with insurance. Cant wait until summer is finally over within a few measly weeks though, it will make the walks to work and back much more comfy.

should I live with my mom and go to free uni in germany and neet in my free time?

>work in veterinary

The job is very stressful, the pay is low. I'm the only guy in the clinic too which got to me at first but I do like the women I work with, my general anxiety and the stressful nature of the job makes me feel very bad at it though, I feel like everyday I am going in and trying to lie my way through things. Some weeks I hate the place and want to walk out but I have invested a lot of time and energy into getting the job to begin with so leaving would disappoint me and break my comfort that I am used to. That being said nowhere to climb and shit pay is making me hate it more than anything

I'm the UPS user who texted in 3 days in a row and then 6 days in a row 2 weeks later.
Went in on Friday and they didn't fire me.
In fact they didn't even say anything about it.
My boss just said "morning" and that was it.
Felt kind of weird how they pretended like nothing happened.
I hate this job and want to quit so bad but I just can't.

Do you wagies enjoy working or do you do it only to survive?
t. neet

Have to start wagecucking soon, manager says I can start training tomorrow as a busser or wait until I get no slip shoes. Hate those first two to three weeks waiting to get paid but after you see money wagecucking is not so bad, I preferred it to being unemployed

Day off in two days, short morning shift tomorrow. Got a good balance of money and time off to enjoy the summer.

Attached: 1559497145367.jpg (252x200, 7K)

I only work because I'm afraid of people thinking bad things of me.
That's it.
I do something I hate every day for years. All because I'm afraid of other people thinking.

I work because I don't want to be seen as a failure. I've a bank account full of cash with nothing I want to spend it on, but not enough to afford to move out or do anything meaningful.

yea it's pretty nice until you become a cannon fodder for some action movie villain.

>wagecuck thread
>using the comfy apu pic instead of a overworked wageslave
explain.

Attached: 1532782160908.jpg (690x362, 126K)

No because you aren't a neet if you go
to school

Idk much but try asking your dentist. You should be seeing him regularly anyway

How are you trapped.
Just look for another job
>b-b-but i don't feeeeeeewl wike iiiiit
then i guess you don't hate it all that much do you? fucking retard

>Just look for another job
But I have a job which means I don't have the need to get another job. The only way I'll have a need to get another job is if I quit this job. But I won't quit this job because I don't have another job. And I don't have another job because I don't have a need to get another job. That's the trap.

I was watching "Where The Heart is" on T. V. about a week ago and here's the dramatic interpretation I found while watching it:

*walks into Natalie Portman's hospital room after she just gave birth
She better not call me grandma
Momma?!
*Pulls out a cigarette
Got any money?
Ya, $500.00 and Walmart offered me a job at any Walmart in the country
*Gives her the $500.00
*Drives off and is never heard from again
So the $500.00 represents earning money, but you give away all your money only to end up on the streets anyways.
Fuck that

Interviewing at a supermarket tommorow, dress code is shirt and tie, not sure about hair though but they do seem to have hairnets.

actively searching atm but im just a college student that wants to have spending money.

It's not a trap you're just a lazy sad faggot with no initiative engaged in a race to see who can be the most sniveling pathetic loser on this board.

hopefully if im hired i can get 30 hours a week for the rest of the month before college starts then adjust once i start college.

going to quit my job next month.
the ride wasn't fun at all anons. just the thought about being a neet again makes me happy.

Attached: 1530203373969.png (1167x879, 273K)

>work for government job my dad got me in at the rail roads
>was hard to adapt because I was never suited for manual labor jobs up until now
>working outside is dreadful even though its the most relaxed area of the company because close to retiring boomers
>have to deal with boomers
>have to deal with low IQ temps that I cant relate too
>temps are talking about where to advance because its an apparent golden age of the company for moving around
>have to pretend I care but I dont
>cant quit because I would make my dad look bad infront of all the people hes worked with for more than a decade.

hate every day of it. its been a couple months so I dont make mistakes now. I got stronger but I really cant wait until my contract ends so I can just leave. Worst part is what to do after I leave

I'm off tomorrow lads. Cozy

Are you me? I have a good paying job but i was happier back when I was jobless

This. You can't be an adult and not work, people see you as the scum of the earth.
I work mostly because society expects me too. Won't deny that being financially independent is nice though.

Does working as a graduate student count as being a wagecuck? It feels the same if not worse, so I can relate.

Attached: 1552186543154.png (963x720, 602K)

Going back to neetdom is always nice. The first month is pure bliss. Quitting my last two jobs was probably the only time I felt happy in the last 3 years.

>Havn't worked in 6 years

feel fucking great, pulling in about $1400 a month in welfare benefits combined, excluding my side ebay hustle, bringing my total monthly income to about $1800 a month

Attached: 1562861204464.jpg (409x409, 40K)

It's almost 9pm on a sunday, thinking I might go to a mcdonalds restaurant and DINE IN, enjoy my meal slow, enjoy free sodie refills, and think about the poor wage cucks struggling to fall asleep over the thought of another work week.

Attached: 1561956517831.png (500x500, 221K)

My job is enjoyable, at least compared to my last few jobs. No customers, alone by myself most of the time, set schedule with weekends off . Wish I could support myself without a job though

I work with a bunch of women who see me like a little brother or smoll bean that must be protected and shits pretty emasculating
>girl i like jokingly asks me if the other girls are bullying me
>play along and say something like yeah always
>says something about letting her know and that shes down for a fight
i just want to be treated like a man for once baka

>boss is going on vacation
>tells me i have to run the whole operations for the week
>we usually split it 40/60 (work wise)
>have an 80 hour week ahead of me (counting saturday)
>have summer finals this week

the thoughts of suicide every 10 minutes give me a huge dopamine rush every time

Attached: thumb_download-135kib-700x710-wojak-crying-sony-png-image-with-53344791.png (300x345, 24K)

Backed into someones landscaping (in an alley) and got chewed out pretty bad over it. I hope I don't lose my job or good standing with my boss. Sometimes in life it feels like you're the only one fucking up. I imagine if there was a drone following me 24/7 like in the truman show I would have a reddit following that would only exist to mock me for my incompetence

I hate retards who get into car accidents. I'd fire you. Every time I get stuck in traffic on the express way and find out it was because of an accident, I pray to god whoever caused it died.

But you can't fire me because you are but a lowly wagie forced to commute. Go suck eggs.

Attached: 1559500095545.jpg (666x666, 49K)

I drive a truck, so technically my job is commuting.

Attached: 1562431280872.jpg (1200x799, 839K)

Anyone have that painless suicide pic my thread slid no replies. I can't buy a gun. Not memeing please help me do this. I'd rather die than continue working. I hate this job hate being cursed out and yelled at by rich people.

I just want to be happy again, I dont want to do this shit for the rest of my life. It is so fucking boring and stressful

Attached: 1555048844794.jpg (605x661, 68K)

Boy it sure makes me happy to be a neet, though I live with my parents I make enough to buy booze and weed on the daily and not have to stress over what you guys go through, stay strong wagecucks

I have the flu and can barely talk my voice is so croaky but I am still going to work tomorrow because I don't get paid sick days and I need the money.
Fuck this gay earth dude.

My dad got me a job laboring at a building site once and I left a few hours in, he was so pissed at me and then for the next few weeks he was giving me an intense glare of shame.

>start new job tomorrow afternoon
>got a haircut the other day
>literally the hitler youth undercut even though I just asked for a trim
>to top it all off I look like the fucking medic from tf2
I can see this going either very well, or very, very badly.

Vacation is killing me. All this free time makes it hard not to think about suicide, eath like an obese hippo, yanking like a monkey in a mango tree and getring wasted two hours after waking up.
Last night i dreamt i went back to work before the vacation was over.

I hope someone at work plays TF2 excessively enough to follow you around screaming 'MEDIC!' 'MEDIC' 'MEDIC!'.
That or someone there looks like Scout and yall can have jolly good shenanigans.

Taking a week off for family event because I can. If I get fired because things were somehow lost in translation then maybe that's a good thing

Attached: 1466131000705.jpg (499x488, 50K)