TFW I try to make friends irl

>TFW I try to make friends irl
>TFW No one keeps in contact unless it's convenient for them
>TFW try to make online friends
>TFW they ghost me before a month and never last vary long
>TFW lonely as shit and never leave the house
MFW
Any of you lads wanna share stories, also general self-pity thread.

Attached: sad pepe.png (200x232, 14K)

Lost all my friends by being an asshole

No regrets wont change for other people

Got myself a nice girl tho (tip: just lift women love that shit)

Attached: EA4E2B85-6B15-4209-BEBC-7C10E618F283.png (640x1136, 430K)

There's more to life than women, I'm physically repulsive so it's pointless anyways.

Yeah ofc. I play vidya.
I look like a trash bag, but I lift hard. And I have a haircut that takes the attention. I love my girl, she fills my heart. One day we will break up and ill kill myself. Until then Im a happy man

My face turns everyone away. whenever someone online asks for pics, they ghost me.abs aren't going to fix that lad :(

Sure they are, just post pics of you in the gym. Theyll instantly think ab you as an alpha

>gym
I don' t think you realise the hideousness of my face.

It is not worth to be friends with narcissistic ruthless normies anyways.

Any idea where I can find non-normie friends? I just want someone to call a friend.

Nigga I think you can step outside without killing your neighbours. And who is there to judge you anyways? Like give a shit ab other,s opinion and keep living your trash life idc or go in the gym and start lifdinggg

I can leave the house, I just can't keep people around me.

No. For me anybody who hasn't been through crushing loneliness, depression and social anxiety is a normie.

Ok, Well thanks anyways user.

OP here

You know lads, I just want to be cared about by a few people and this life just hurts. It just sucks. If people cared, maybe I'd be a different man, maybe. Just, fuck it all now.

>Any of you lads wanna share stories
Here are some poetry readings I did yesterday Originally I was going to record "Hills Like White Elephants" by Ernest Hemingway but I kept messing up. Then after recording a few poems made a thread but no one else posted any.

Know the feel dude, had a fall out with two guys from my old friends group, I may have been a bit extrem in retrospect, but whatever. My at the time best friend a guy I knew for seven years who was the third guy in this group has only spoken to me on two ocasions since then both conversations where initiated by me and were pretty one sided. Shit happend about 8 Months ago btw, has been a pretty lonely time since then.

this has nothing to do with the thread.

It's ok user, If you'vefound friends before, you'll find some again.

Making friends isn't really hard yeah, but knowing someone for close to 8 years(would be 8 next month) and him just not caring at all makes me cry everytime. Building up such a realtionship with someone else again would just take such a long time, if it is even possible, because for the first few years it was just us two so we grew pretty close in that time. And I mean I found some guys I can talk to since then but it is just not the same as talking to someone to whom you are as much an open book as he is to you. Besides that this shit pretty much fueld my depression even more to a point where I on most ocasions just want to be left alone and not talk to anyone (last time I talked to someone before today was about 8 days ago (except of course the few normal sentences I have to exchange with family members))

It kinda does feel good to get it out there for once tho I pretty much have no one I can talk to about such things. And just finally being able to "scream it into the void" is really nice. I for once don't have to keep such shit completly to myself.

I haven't had any real friends since my childhood friends I met in the 2nd grade forgot about me in 2013 or so.

Can't get new ones because too much anxiety to talk to strangers and too weird so others won't even try talking to me in uni for exampe.

Attached: 08f7876b.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

All I can say is that you're not alon.. well, there are more people wh feel the same, let's say it this way

Yeah, ditto. Would not consider ever having "real friends" like ever, but I had chill buddies on elementary and high junior, but not since then. And in college everyone is a cunt with ulterior motivations to keep you close. Anyways, I don't hate being alone, I think it's a strength rather than a weakness if you can handle it.

Try maybe getting into some study group or so. But you don't really have to find friends in uni, hobbies are always perfect find some discord for it maybe some autist are compatible or online games, especially mmorpgs' end game raiding groups are always wort a shot most of them consist of people with depression or some other kind of mental illness.

Well, is there any group for people like me?

>Meet people irl, mostly on college classes
>Get along pretty well with them
>I don't meet them outside college or anything but at least they are friendly
>Classes stop and I lose contact with them
>Feel really insecure if I should try to speak with them again because I don't want to be a bother
>Notice how they probably hate me or think I'm a bad person

Attached: 1475626927697.jpg (270x270, 50K)

OP here

well. good night lads. Thread will be dead by the time I wake up. Bye.